#4 Midnight Fast Food

Post It

tittle: Midnight Fast Food
pairing: NamSong
rating: PG16
summary: Namsong on a midnight food date


midnight fast food

 

 

Mino heard the front door opening and closing. He rolled off the bed, abandoning his smartphone on it. With a wide smile on his face, he staggered out of the bedroom with only a while tank top and a pair of dark blue boxers, his mind and body can only think of one person.

 

His hands found a slim waist before his arms wrapped around it, his nose buried on fair white neck. "Hello," he muttered, sniffing the scent he missed so much.

 

The younger one froze at the contact for a moment, but relaxed in the arms of a person he knew and missed so much. "Hey," he muttered back, a small, amused smile spread on his lips.

 

Mino sighed softly at the voice. It had only been two days since Taehyun left for work but he already misses him so much. "Have you eaten?"

 

"I did," his mind remembered the blur memories of quick dinner with the staff. "Have you?" His fair hands rested on Mino's, his eyes stared at the contrast between their skin tones. The small smile spread wider at this small thing between them.

 

"N'aw," Mino whined, pouting slightly. "I was planning to take you out."

 

Taehyun lifted his gaze to look at Mino's face, inches away from him. "Sorry..." His expressive eyebrows furrowed upwards in guilt. "Are you hungry?"

 

"Its ok. It's my fault anyway...I should've told you sooner." Mino smiled again. It doesn't matter, as long as Taehyun is here with him. "I'll just make ramyun later."

 

Taehyun turned so he can face Mino, his hands slid up the older's chest, to his shoulders then his fingers intertwined at the back of his nape. "How about we go out to get you cheeseburgers, then i can eat ice cream or nuggets?" He smiled, pulling the older closer to give him a short peck on the cheek.

 

"Sounds great," Mino grinned. "I'll go change first," he gave the maknae a short kiss on the lips before letting him go and headed to the bedroom. Excitement creeps up inside Mino as he feel it has been long since the last time they spend time going out together.

 

He barely remember where he had brought Taehyun for their last outing together. Being super excited, his feet made a huge leap towards the bedroom.

 

Ignoring the heat spreading on his cheeks, Taehyun follows his lover to the bedroom, resting his shoulder casually against the door. His eyes watches as Mino took off his tank top, his back muscles flexes as he moves to wear decent clothing to go outside.

 

His mind wandered away as he mentally traces the curves of Mino’s back. He gulped at the sight, averting his gaze elsewhere. Now is not the time, he scolded himself.

 

He felt a soft pair of lips on his temple. He looked up to see warm dark eyes smiling at him. "Let's go. I'm starving."

 

Mino took Taehyun's hands and pulled him to the doorstep. He wore his shoes hastily before kneeling down, presenting a shoe at Taehyun's feet.

 

Taehyun let out a startled laugh. "What are you doing, hyung?" The back of his hand covering his mouth, his eyes turned into half moons, looking at Mino's serious face.

 

"Princess," Mino addressed with a crooked smile.

 

Irked by the nickname, Taehyun lifted his foot with stockings he haven't washed for two days and placed it on Mino's face.

 

Mino fell on his . "Yah!" He shrieked in his deep, rough voice. "What's that for?!"

 

"For calling me a princess," Taehyun replied coldly, he kneed down to wear his shoes on his own. "You know I hate that."

 

Mino scowled. "That's disgusting."

 

Taehyun stick out his tongue childishly. "Let's go," he got up, pulling Mino up with him.

 

Mino purposely leaned forward, trapping Taehyun on the wall beside him.

 

Taehyun gasped in shock. "But you dont hate it when its in the bedroom," Mino chuckled at Taehyun's ear. He pulled away and grinned in satisfaction and his red faced lover. "Cute," he tapped Taehyun's nose lightly.

 

Taehyun swatted his hand away, his lips formed a scowl. "Stop teasing me!"

 

"But you're so cute!" Mino cupped his face then leave short kisses all over the beautiful face.

 

Taehyun whined, but his hands tugged on Mino's shirt, his eyes closed, silently enjoying the attention. Mino stopped to kiss him on the lips sweetly. It was a short but innocently playful. When he drew back, both of them have silly grins on their faces.

 

"Let's go?" Mino said, his hand clasped around maknae's, fingers automatically entwining with each other.

 

Taehyun smiled. His other hand reached for Mino's jaw, trailing with a finger until he lifted Mino's chin to give him a chaste kiss. "Let's go," he mumbled on his lips.

 

Mino chuckled before pulling Taehyun out of the house towards their midnight rendezvous.

 

#

 

They headed to the nearest fast food restaurant with Mino's arm securely around Taehyun's waist. On their way, their conversation filled with joking and teasing to fill in the gap of two days not seeing each other.

 

Mino ended up teasing Taehyun too much, the younger struggled to escape his hold, only to have him pulling him closer. By the time Mino pushes open the door, Taehyun was a blushing mess.

 

"Its cute how you're still shy even after all these years," Mino muttered at his ear, his hand found its way around Taehyun's slim waist again.

 

Taehyun felt the red on his cheeks spread to his ears. He ignored it and went to the cashier whom sleepily greeted him, "Welcome. May I take your order?"

 

Taehyun looked at Mino. "How many cheeseburgers do you want?"

 

With bright eyes like a child's in front of a Christmas tree, Mino answered, "Two!"

 

Taehyun chuckled out if amusement — and adoration. He ordered to the cashier two cheeseburgers and some chicken nuggets. He even paid for the food.

 

Mino frowned at that. Taehyun was oblivious to his expression as he took the tray of food to their usual hidden table at the side of the restaurant.

 

He was placing the tray on the table when Mino asked, "You paid?"

 

"Hm?" Taehyun looked up from arranging their foods on the table. "Yeah, I did," he answered nonchalantly.

 

"You don't usually...you don't have to, you know. I have money," Mino said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He is not used to have the younger paying. Usually he’s the one that has to spend his money for the other and carelessly obligate to whatever the other wishes to do with his earning.

 

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "I have money too. What's the problem here?" He sat down on the chair and crossed his legs.

 

"Well,I like to treat you..." Mino sat down too.

 

Taehyun rolled his eyes again then kicked Mino's foot under the table, making the older yelp in surprise. "Just because I'm at the receiving side, doesn't mean I want to be treated like a girl," he scowled.

 

Mino was startled by those words. "I'm sorry..." Mino looked down at their food, seemingly deep in thought.

 

"Its okay," Taehyun's facial expression softens. He almost forgot that Mino wasn't treating him like a girl, he just like to spoil the people he loves. "Eat, eat. You said you're hungry," Taehyun took a burger and unwrapped it. He put it in Mino's hands.

 

"Thank you," Mino muttered before taking a big bite on the burger.

 

"Yah, eat slowly," Taehyun frowned, afraid the older would choke.

 

Mino munched with struggle. When he can speak, he said, "But Taehyunnie bought this for hyung."

 

Ugh, Taehyun hated it when he used that nickname because he can't fight the pink color on his cheeks. "If you choke, I can't buy more for you."

 

Mino let that sink in. "Oh, you're right," he frowned then took smaller bites.

 

Taehyun shook his head and then chuckled. "Eat well," he said before nibbling on his nugget.

 

And so he did. Mino had always eaten well. A warm smile spreaded on Taehyun's face as he stared adoringly at the older. Mino, of course didn't notice since he was busy enjoying his burger.

 

Taehyun reached for his face, wiping the sauce at the corner of his mouth. "So messy," he chuckled, the sauce off his finger.

 

Mino's gaze trailed that tongue before making a face. "Burgers are meant to be eaten messily."

 

"Uhuh," Taehyun went back to eating his nugget. He was eating more slowly since he already ate. Taehyun was more focused on watching the older one eats.

 

He felt something nudging his foot, so Taehyun nudged back. "Wha ah yiew wookin yat?" (What are you looking at?) Mino narrowed his eyes, talking with full mouth.

 

"Nothing," Taehyun smiled teasingly, his feet on each sides of one of Mino's legs. "You eat well."

 

Mino let Taehyun pulled his leg closer, he even scooted the chair nearer him. It was a habit for them to nudge each other's legs when eating — Seungyoon didn't appreciate it though, unless they include him as well, and then they got scolded by Seunghoon because their knees keep bumping the table. Mino just thought he's just jealous and roll his eyes in annoyance everytime the older complains.

 

It didn't take long for the residence's eating machine to finish two burgers. "You're done?"

 

Taehyun averted his gaze and looked at the remaining two nuggets. "Um."

 

"Guess not," he let out a deep chuckle.

 

Taehyun frowned, "help me," he said, sounding helpless enough.

 

"I just ate two burgers. They will kill me."

 

"Who cares. We can exercise later," Taehyun said as if they were talking about the weather or something, but Mino knew so well what he meant by exercise whenever it followed by 'later'.

 

He smirked. "Okay, I'll help, if you do it like this," he picked a nugget and press it softly on Taehyun's lips. The younger one confusedly parted his lips and held the nugget between his teeth.

 

Mino looked left and right, making sure there weren't people around them before leaning closer and bit the other end of the nugget.

 

Taehyun's eyes widen. He felt Mino's hand on the back of his nape, gently pulling him closer. That pair of dark eyes were staring right at him as he ate the nugget, taking his time with every bite, pulling him closer for more.

 

Taehyun felt his heart beating loudly against his chest, deafening his ears. His hands clutched on Mino's jacket as their faces grew closer. Its not like they were innocent about intimacy, they kissed and they were lovers for years. Yet this simple, childish yet considered romantic play of feeding lovers by mouth makes him feel giddy and his cheeks red, his throat dries and his guts felt squeamish from the butterflies in his stomach.

 

Their eyes didn't leave each other. Taehyun stared too long into Mino dark endless orbs, he could feel his eyes burning a little so he case his gaze away from the older’s.

 

Mino's lips curved, as if sensing his nervousness. His other hand, a finger tucked a strand of black hair over pointy ear before he took the last bite, kissing the younger tenderly. He can feel Taehyun quivered slightly in his arms and his eyelids fluttered slightly.

 

He Taehyun's sweet lips before pulling away, grinning from ear to ear. "There's still another one," he said, with a deeper voice.

 

Taehyun seemed dazed, his cheeks still flushed and his beautiful mouth parted.

 

He looked so...tempting, Mino looked away, wanted to keep this little date as simple as possible. "One more?" He pressed the nugget on that pretty lips.

 

Taehyun came back from his daze. He glanced at the nugget before biting it, leaning closer to Mino for him to take it again.

 

This time, Taehyun closed his eyes.

 

Mino's eyes roamed on the beautiful face with fair flawless skin and how those lashes trembled slightly from anticipation. Mino cupped his face, his thumbs resting lightly against the warm skin- between the younger’s jaw and ear- as he ate the last bit of the nugget and kissed the young man again.

 

The kiss was slow and full of emotions, as if both of them were screaming 'I miss you!'

 

When Mino pulled away, he was startled to see a few tears rolled down the rosy cheeks. "W-why?" He stammered, his thumbs brushing away the tears.

 

Taehyun shook his head then he hugged the older, sniffing on the crook of his neck. "Sorry," he mumbled, "I just miss you so much."

 

Mino felt his heart stopped at the sadness of the voice. "I miss you too," he pecked the younger's wet cheek before hugging him tighter, as if protecting the fragile lover in his arms. Well, he wanted Taehyun to feel that way — loved and protected.

 

They embraced in silence, listening to each other heartbeats. Mino's hand drawing circles on Taehyun's back, trying to comfort the younger. When he heard Taehyun's breathing steadied, he looked at him, all puffy eyed. He felt guilt downed on him. "You okay?"

 

Taehyun nodded, giving him a little squeeze for reassurance. "I hate it when we can't meet often," his small mouth formed a pout.

 

Mino pecked that pout. "But we need to work hard, right?" His hand wiped the wet cheek tenderly. "For our families? For us?"

 

His glassy eyes shot up at the mention of 'us'. He felt those butterflies again in his stomach, not hating the word at all. "Yea," he closed his eyes and smiled a bit.

 

Mino chuckled. He ended up pinching Taehyun's soft cheek, extracting a whine from the younger. It was his guilty pleasure. And it seems to lift the mood. "Let's go home?"

 

They both cleaned the table then threw out the trash. Mino wrapped his hand around Taehyun's waist again, making sure he is always beside him.

 

#

 

"Are you sleepy?" Mino asked after their short walk. He took off his shoes and his jacket.

 

"Not really," Taehyun said, rubbing his puffy eyes. "I slept a lot in the car just now."

 

"Good," Mino wrapped his arms around Taehyun again, pulling him until their bodies were against each other. "'Cause think we both need to exercise."

 

 

#####

 

x: you probably have seen this on my twitter but here's the edited version ^^ so cheesy i wanna die.

z: ew cheesy ><