#1.5 It's Dark

Post It

tittle: It's Dark
pairing: NamSong
rating: PG16 !!!
summary: The others locked Taehyun and Mino in Taehyun's room for a night so they can get along.


continuation of....   it's dark

 

 

They stirred from their sleep when a pair of hands shook them awake.

Mino was the first to wake up, being a lighter sleeper. He felt something heavy on him, and he saw messy black hair covering his vision.

He heard a chuckle, so he looked away from the beauty in his arms to look at their intruder.

Jinwoo chuckled and grinned widely knowingly. Mino blushed, understanding why he grinned like that. "When we wanted you guys to get along, we didn't mean it to this extend," Jinwoo winked. "Good job, hugeboy."

"Hyung…" Mino was sure he looked like a tomato that time.

"Aw, shush, we all know," Jinwoo whispered so just the two of them could hear. "Get up quickly, or we'll leave you." He got up, give Mino another knowing look, mouthing, "Kiss him awake." Then run away giggling at Mino's priceless expression.

Mino rolled his eyes then looked down at boy. He his hair away from his beautiful face, and then he stared for a while. He felt his blood going to his groin when he looked at Taehyun's cherry lips. How can someone look so good when sleeping? He felt his morning arousal coming, so he taped the beauty's face lightly.

"Taehyun, wake up."

"Mm…" Taehyun frowned then buried his face more to his chest. "5 minutes, hyung…" His voice was cracked and sounded deeper than usual because of sleep.

Mino felt like exploding when the younger moved on top of him, feeling his thigh brushing his morning wood. "Taehyun, we have schedule."

He heard a sigh. Taehyun looked at him with lidded eyes. "Morning…" He rested his cheek on Mino's chest, pouting.

Mino held in a groan. "Morning."

Taehyun expected a forehead kiss, just like last night, so he blinked at the older one. His mind was still fogged with sleep and his instinct felt like it's a natural thing to do — receiving a kiss from Mino.

Mino stared back at him, doesn't know what to do. What does the face wanted? So, he did something he hoped wouldn't make the younger burn him alive — he looked like he wanted it, and Mino wanted it too. He kissed Taehyun's forehead then blinked back at him, expecting a slap.

Then there is was, the bunny smile Mino fell in love with.

He flushed. "Get up now, we still need to shower."

"Okay…" Came an answer from a soft voice. Taehyun reluctantly gets up — his reluctant looked so obvious, Mino almost called in sick today to cuddle more.

Mino sat up, and then ruffled Taehyun's hair. "I'll- I'll shower first, aight? Take a nap first."

Taehyun nodded and hummed a respond before falling back on the bed, pushing his face on a place Mino just laid before.

He smiled. Feeling daring again, Mino pecked Taehyun's cheek before getting up, and went to shower.

Taehyun, on the other hand, was starting to feel awake and felt incredibly embarrassed. Oh my God, what did I do? He sniffed in Mino's scent. He smelled so good- wait- why- why did I wanted that and why- how did he even know? He was red from his cheeks to his ears. And he kissed me again! He screamed internally.

He was in his own thoughts when he felt a warm hand tapping his cheek. "Taehyun, the shower is empty. Go wash."

Taehyun got up while not looking at him in the eyes then quickly went to the bathroom.

Mino shrugged it off. Maybe he felt embarrassed? Mino smirked at the thought. Cute.

 

 

 

#

 

author x: I forgot this part exists...just so you know, these drabbles can go from pg to so if you're a minor, and if we ever put a chapter under rated m for mature, please, i beg you, please do not read it, okay? good good. you can follow and talk to us in our twitter: @dumber2dumb ! You can dm us requests for drabbles ^^