#3 Lets Play

Post It

tittle: Lets Play
pairing: NamSong
rating: PG13
summary: Mino and Taehyun were playing videogames and Taehyun can't win against Mino.


lets play

 

 

"Annnnd goal!!!" Mino shouted and throws the console carelessly, almost hitting the maknae. He was running around in the living room doing his nth victory laps. His over exaggerating act boiled the anger in the younger

Taehyun huffed and throws the console on the ground, frustrated.

"Not fair!" He shouted and pointed at Mino who was doing that stupid dance he does every time he's happy — on other circumstances, Taehyun may found this cute, but when anger involved, something cute can turn into something very annoying.

Mino was doing that stupid face again. Oh how Taehyun wished he can punch the stupidity from the man's face but too bad, he loves that bear too much.

"Let’s play again!" Taehyun suggested. Mino stopped his dancing and crosses his arm. He eyed the younger, almost like mocking him.

"You sure? You just gonna lose another round anyway," his smirk crept on his face. Taehyun knew what that smirk meant

One; it means he's in his play mode, which was good.

Two; he's seducing, which means Taehyun is about to go down... literally — Mino is no joke man.

"Fine. Let’s do it again," Mino grabbed the Wiimote once again and settled next to his boyfriend. "But, if i win again, you gonna do whatever i say," Mino grinned slyly.

Taehyun felt the uneasiness in his belly. He lowkey thought that he will lose to the older again, while highkey thinking he'll nailed it this time. He glared at his boyfriend and clenched his fist.

"Fair enough. If I win, you gotta do whatever I say! For the rest of the week!" He cooed, his eyes narrowed into a glare.

"Deal," Mino gave a smug face at his boyfriend, receiving only an exaggerating eye roll as a reply.

***

"Such form! It’d been a long time since I've seen such smooth passing!" Mino exclaimed in his exaggerated Olympic style announcer voice. "And ouuh look. He made another passing and and-" his words we're cut out by the younger

"Would you shut the up?! I'm trying to focus here, you !" Taehyun shouted.

Mino let out a chuckle. He never takes the younger seriously anyway.

"Annnnnnd offside!" He burst into a fit of laughter, rolling on the floor.

"This is your fault!" Taehyun throw the Wiimote he's holding on Mino's face carelessly. The older grunted when the hard item landed on his face.

"Are you telling you are raising your white flag already?" He asked smugly.

" this! I don't want to play anymore!" He maknae scowled and crosses his arm his angrily.

"Let’s-" Mino didn't get to finish his sentence. Taehyun has stormed away to his room slamming the door before his boyfriend face.

"Taehyun..." he knocked.

"Go away, you head!" Taehyun throw a pillow to the door out of rage. His action is childish, he knew, but he was pissed for whatever reason it is and his boyfriend was not helping at all.

"Naww… we had a deal!" Mino faint voice cooed on the other side.

"Go yourself with that deal!  I wanna sleep!" Taehyun curled himself into a ball under the blanket and closes his eyes tightly. Sleep is the last thing he wanted right now but he was pissed. What else he can he do anyway?

Few hours went by and without realizing it, he eventually fell asleep. He stirred to his side seeking for the usual warm from Mino but found the other side was empty. Deep in his heart he felt a little sad about that.

Right about then, he remembered he locked the door and maybe that was why Mino's not there with him. He stood up, walking towards the door until he remembered he was mad at the older. He can't just go out and find him. It would hurt his pride so badly so he stayed behind the door debating with himself whether he should go out and face the older or just stay inside.

He's hungry though…and Mino might still be outside. What if Mino left already? He can't be doing that, can he? When Taehyun was about to open the door and see for himself, he heard a knocking form the other side.

"Taehyun-ah..." it was Mino.

"- what should I do? What should I do??!" Taehyun debated inside his head.

"Taehyun-ah... are you awake?" The older asked, "Come out here, I know you're hungry," he continued.

Mino knows him so well, too well, he afraid. Taehyun can't really hide anything from him.

"I-I made us dinner!" He chipped. "Come out here, or I'll finish it all!" He bribed.

"Go away!" Taehyun said without really know why he did that. It was just on reflex.

"C'mon it's your favourite!" The older didn't give up easily though. "It’s fried chicken!"

Taehyun sighed. He can hear his stomach growling at the mention of the food. He hesitantly holds the knob and opened the door after sighing again. Guess his hunger wins against anger. Anger can wait.

He stormed to the dining table seeing his boyfriend standing at the counter he scowled.

"What?!" He cooed coldly.

Mino stepped forward and engulfed him in a hug. Instead of pushing him away like what his inner demon demand, he just scowled at him more.

"You’re still mad at me?" Mino gave him his puppy face.

Urgh, Taehyun hate that face. He wished he can slam that face so hard against the wall and poke his eyes out because that face melted him inside.

"You think?" Taehyun tried his best to gather his composure.

"Naww... don't be mad. It’s just a game. I'm sorry," Mino was about to peck his lips but Taehyun turned away just in time to see what's lying on the dining table. The table are full with takeout fried chickens and beers.

"You said you cook," Taehyun frowned.

"Yeah about that....  I lied..." Mino chuckled.

"I'm going back inside," Taehyun turned away and was about to walk back to his room but he was halted by Mino.

"Okok, I lied. I'm sorry," Mino turned the younger facing him and look him in the eye. "Sorry, okay?" he said with his lips puckered downwards and his eyebrows rose almost funnily.

"Fine. But only because I'm hungry." Taehyun releases himself from Mino's grip and walked to the table. "But that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you anymore," he glared at Mino

"Okok, let just eat hm?" Mino pulled the chair for him and leap to the place across Taehyun right after that.

"Whatever," Taehyun cooed, and then sat down on the chair. His anger has long gone but he doesn't want Mino to be free from it yet. He wanted to make the older suffer a little and keep his pride up. He cannot stay mad for too long. He loves that bear anyway.

Suddenly, a soft pair of lips landed on his lips startled him from his day dreaming. "Eat, okay?" Mino gave him a sheepish smile from across the table while chewing on the chicken wing.

"I am!" Taehyun scowled and faced down on his plate grumpily. This hyung can be really annoying sometimes but he loves him anyway.

 

***

 

 

 

author z: this fic doesn't sound right /points at the fic. I hope the prompter (namnammie) likes it ^.^