Past Already Passed

That One Night [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN

 

“Look at that...” Jaehyun muses, checking out Ten’s reflection in the mirror.

“Shut up.” Ten hisses playfully, his cheeks blushing instantly.

Tonight was the night when Ten will make a fool out of himself at least that’s what he thought. He never really liked the idea, but seeing his best fried so excited, he just couldn’t say no. Although he didn’t look forward to it as much as his friend, he still hoped that this event will at least distract him from his own problems, namely – Taeyong. It has been two weeks now since they last spoke to each other, actually, since Taeyong dumped Ten. What a skilful guy he is. Dumping someone he never actually dated.

Ten shook his thoughts off. Taking a deep breath, he adjusted his tie and took one last look in the mirror. To be quite honest, he was satisfied with the outcome. He looked different from his usual self. He was wearing a suit, the only one he owned. He was wearing only white dress shirt and black tie. His hair was swept back – that was actually Jaehyun’s work. The guy insisted on doing Ten’s hairstyle himself. At first Ten didn’t know whether his friend was joking, but seeing him with a comb and a hairspray in his hands, Ten decided to think it was not a joke. Although he was afraid at first, the outcome was really good. Ten never would have done such hairstyle himself, but it looked good nevertheless.

Ten snapped out of his thoughts when Jaehyun chimed behind him. “You really look too good today.” Taller boy tapped his chin as he took one more look at Ten. “I shouldn’t let my sight off you tonight. Someone might kidnap you because you’re just too-“

It was so nice to see his friend this excited. But Ten started to grow more and more embarrassed with every word Jaehyun uttered. “Just close that beautiful mouth, will you?”

“Whoa, tiger. I know I’m handsome and all, but you shouldn’t be this straightforward.”

Ten only rolled his eyes. “Handsome my foot.” Jaehyun was indeed handsome, and there used to be time few years back when Ten hoped to be more than just his friend, but he knew better than compliment him. Last thing he needed now was for Jaehyun to think that he thinks he’s good looking.

“Ouch.” Taller boy grabbed his shirt at his chest. “You hurt my heart!”

Here goes his acting again. “Yeah, and your face just hurt my eyes.” Ten walked past him, holding in his laugh. He just couldn’t help it when he saw how Jaehyun’s mouth fell apart – this time not because of his amazing acting skills.

 


“How about your mom, when is she coming?” Jaehyun asked as they descended stairs, on their way to the ball room.

Taking his phone out of his pocked, Ten unlocked the screen, unveiling text messages between him and his mom. He showed the phone in his friend face. “Can’t you see?” Ten laughed.

“I can totally see something written in Thai t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter