ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT6

ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT1( the 1st meeting)

7 Months passed, BTS had a chance to perform in LONDON. Jimin was so excited the fact that he’d probably see his noona.

MARCH 19th, the boys had already performed but there was no sign of MARRY. One night, the BTS decided to go out and visit the places.

In streets;

RapMonster: aah so beautiful!!

SUGA:yeah! But it’s not better than DAEGU!!

V: aah hyung! We all know that the best is MY home town!!

ALL: ooh TAE-TAE!!!

JIMIN: what the hell?!! There’s no place than BUSAN! Right JUNGKOOK?

JUNGKOOK: hhh yeah!

JIMIN: hey! JA BUSANI BADAYO  (all)SAY lalala lala!

JUNGKOOK:peureun haneureun aneul this sky line (all) say lalala lala!

(they bursted in laugh)

JUNGKOOK: hey! Tae-tae hyung!

V:yes?!

JUNGKOOK: do you think we’ll see her?

V: who?

JUNGKOOK: you know! I mean MARRY!

V: no clue!but why?

JUNGKOOK: I just want to see her, again!

V: really?aahh/ JUNGKOOK:…

JIMIN: hey guys!look there!

THE BOYS: what?what is it?

JIMIN/JUNGKOOK: M-MARRY?!!

SUGA: really?!/ JIN: the cuty!!

JHOPE: JIMIN! Will you call her?

SUGA/V: MARRY! Oh merry Christmaas!!(MARRY was in the other side of the street, she was hearing her name and then someone shouted) MISSES PARK!![It was RAP MONSTER]JIMIN: ooh hyung!keep it down!

(she turned  then she saw familiar faces, after a small moment she recognized them)

MARRY: oh my god!!BULLETPROOFS?!!

 (jhope and jungkook rushed up to her, jimin froze  up, couldn’t believe his eyes)

JHOPE:unnie!!/JUNGKOOK:h-hi!it’s been a long time!

MARRY: yeah!it is!/ V: we found you JIMIN’s cuty!!

JIMIN: shut it up tae-tae! (JIMIN exchanged the look with MARRY)

JIMIN: noona!/ MARRY:o-oppah!!(She hugged him so strong tears in her eyes)

THE BOYS:woohoo!somebody missed our charming boy!!ah (all in laugh)

JIMIN:aygoo! Stop talking guys!...geunde!did you miss me? FOR REAL? (she hugged him harder)

JIMIN: aah I see hhh I missed you too!...but I think we  know what we missed the most, right?(she looked at his lips smiled)

JIMIN: hhh I knew it!(they kissed each other for quite a moment)

THE BOYS: aaaaaah yeeeeah!Jiminii is a manly maaan!!Jungkookiie, what about you?? Still a KID?

JUNGKOOK:: aygoo!! Leave me be!

(They all spent time together,but then MARRY started feeling weak)

MARRY:jimin oppah!i think I’ll go home now!we’ll meet another time, maybe!?

JIMIN: what do you mean maybe?of course!!Let’s do it tomorrow!!Ok?

MARRY: alright! See you tomorrow! (They kissed to say goodbye)

They split, JIMIN with the boys,MARRY went alone,but then someone stopped her.)XXX:hey!

MARRY: aygoo! You scared me JUNGKOOK! What are you doing here?

JUNGKOOK: I ah.. You didn’t seem well when you left so I decided to come after you!

MARRY: ah! Thanks but im fine! Don’t worry! Go back now! JIN we’ll be scared if he doesn’t see you in his front!

JUNGKOOK:yeah you’re right! But are you really fine? Are  You sure?

MARRY:yes!yes im fine jungkook! Don’t worry!

JUNGKOOK: alright alright!i’ll go now,but if you need something here’s my number(they exchanged numbers, then JUNGKOOK went back to his hyungs)

DURING THE NIGHT MARRY SAW A DREAM, IT WAS MORE A NIGHTMARE THAN A DREAM, SHE WAS HAVING IT FOR DAYS NOW, IT WAS ABOUT HER DEATH!

MARRY woke up in the morning with relief cause it was just a dream, again! She prepared herself to go out and meet up with JIMIN,but then she started seeing everything in double, if it ain’t triple,head hurting so bad,she decided to lay down on her bed maybe it’ll go away.But the pain was getting worse,so she took her phone,she pressed buttons that were easy she started the call.

Xxx:hey! Noona shi!

MARRY:h-hi!JU-JUNGKOOK?!

JUNGKOOK:yes it’s me!what is it? What’s wrong noona?!

MARRY: kook!p-please am not f-feeling good, c-can you come with some help p-please?

JUNGKOOK:yes s-sure!i’ll be right there!(JUNGKOOK told everything to JIMIN they went fast to see her, JIMIN was calling her but she wasn’t answering. Until)

JIMIN:M-MARRY?! MARRY! You’re there?

MARRY:y-yes!

JIMIN:aah  thanks god! Y-you ok? What’s going on?

MARRY:m-my h-head…

JIMIN: what’s wrong with your head? It hurts? Hein?

MARRY:…

JIMIN:M-MARRY?!MARRY?! noona?! You’re there?(no answer)MARRY we’re here, we arrived, stay strong bae!i’m coming!

JIMIN WENT SO FAST FROM THE CAR DIDN’T EVEN WAIT FOR JUNGKOOK, WHO SHOUTED THE NUMBER OF HER APPARTMENT, ONCE THERE JIMIN LOOKED ALL AROUND THEN HE SAW HER DOWN.

JIMIN: noonaaa!(he rushed up to her.JUNGKOOK heard him from the stairs then climb them so fast that he almost fell, he went inside saw jimin trying to wake up MARRY but he failed)

JIMIN: jungkook move call the emergency! Quick!(then he  tried  again to wake his noona but nothing, always unconscious!)

THE EMERGENCY ARRIVED THE BOYS WENT WITH HER TO THE HOSPITAL, ONCE IN THERE THE DOCTEURS INSPECTED THE CASE OF OUR GIRL THEN ONE OF THEM CAME TOWARDS THE YOUNG MEN

DOCTOR:are you two from her family?

JIMIN:I’m her boyfriend!/ JUNGKOOK:and im a friend!

JIMIN: I tried to call her family members that I know but no one was answering!

DOCTOR: alright! About her family, they’re actually dead! The two parents!

JIMIN/JUNGKOOK: what??!!