ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT5 (new love story)

ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT1( the 1st meeting)

[MARRY thought of JIMIN’s proposal all night,and the next day she went to the place they met the night before, once there, she found JIMIN waiting,but she didn’t say a word,she stayed still watching him,then decided to go near him]

MARRY: good morning!

JIMIN:oh good morning!slept well?

MARRY:not much but ok, what about you?

JIMIN:not really, but I think am fine.

MARRY:hhh we’re the same then.

JIMIN:yeah,hhh.

(they stayed silent for a moment, then MARRY started talking):so if I choose you to be my man,what should I call you?OPPAH?dooly?bae?or…hhh

JIMIN:what?you-you mean…

MARRY:ah I know what I should call you,SHORTY!

JIMIN:ah no no!don’t!

MARRY:and why that shorty?

JIMIN:don’t you say it again!im not that short!

MARRY:mm if I do?

JIMIN:you’ll get punished!

MARRY:really?how’s that short man!

JIMIN:you looked for it!

MARRY:for what?(JIMIN drageed her close to hm and said:THIS

(he kissed her for quite a moment)

JIMIN:just call me oppah!got it noona?

MARRY:-ok oppah!(they kissed for another time).

( the boys decided to stay for few days,and asked the girls to stay with them,they couldn’t refuse.moments were passing MARRY was getting closer from JIMIN while JUNGKOOK’s feelings started changing and once,they were having a karaoke party,he went first with “nun,ko,ip” of TAEYANG, then the rap line(Suga, Rapmon and Jhope) with “cypher 3”,then MARRY sang UR of TAEYEON,and then JIMIN sang “miss right” pointing to his “noona” but none knew that it was about her,she was listening,looking at him with joy,but something was wrong,everytime she looked away she noticed JUNGKOOK looking at her,then she decided to go to the balcony ,take some air,but the maknae followed her,came by her back and hugged her,thinking that it was JIMIN she closed her eyes and kissed him but then)

MARRY:oh my god!jun-jungkook?!

JUNGKOOK:wow!that was…

MARRY:oh I’m really sorry,I didn’t mean to!

JUNGKOOK:no! it’s ok, I actually liked it!

MARRY:what?

JUNGKOOK:I hesitated to do it, but since you did,it’s ok!

MARRY: geunde, I ah…(looked behind him and saw JIMIN with his angry face)

MARRY:oh dear!op-oppah! I-I can explain…(he went upstairs and her behind him,JUNGKOOK stopped her)

JK:wait! What’s wrong?

MARRY:we’ll talk later(she followed JIMIN who closed the door of the room he got in)

MARRY:oppah!i’m really sorry, I didn’t knew it was him, I really thought it was you, he came by behind put his arms around me, I thought it was you,so I kissed him,and I only knew who it was at that moment.

(JIMIN wasn’t answering at all, but he was listening)

MARRY:jimin!oppah, please open the door,please!

(she was apologizing all night long till she fell asleep and in the morning)

SORA:MARRY!wake up, your plane is in few hours,(going back home to England) come on wake up!(she opened her eyes and the first thing she had  in mind was JIMIN)

MARRY:sora unnie, where’s JIMIN?did he open the door?he came out?

SORA:no! why? Look you have only 5 hours before your flight,so get up!

MARRY:don’t worry, I’ll be there in time(sora left) JIMINIIE you’re awake?...

(no answer though he was awake)

MARRY:oppah!please say something,just make me hear your voice, I don’t have much time,I’m living today.i’m sorry, how many times do I have to say it?i’m sorry, really sorry!...it was kinda your fault too, you were looking at me that way,and you know better that your voice melts me,so…I was just waiting that you finish and come to me,I got so excited, and you made me…ah look now that’s what you need to know….(she sang “I love you”a song that jin covered)hope you understood KID!

SORA:marry!hurry up, the taxi is here!

MARRY:ok I’ll be there in a minute!...jiminie,I’m leaving now,…take care of yourself

(jimin’s feelings moved but he didn’t open the door,MARRY left after saying goodbye to the boys,apologized to JUNGKOOK,waited for a moment but JIMIN didn’t come out)

[MARRY arrived to the airport, she had about an hour left before leaving.JIMIN thought about what she said and decided that he couldn’t let her go without seeing her a last time,he went to the airport looked for her but no see.he was disappointed till]:

MARRY:looking for someone KID?!(he turned back):

JIMIN:NOONA!(rushed to hug her):mianhae!i’m really sorry!

MARRY:pabo(fool)I’m the one who needs to apologize,I’m sorry oppah! I thought it was you…

JIMIN: shuut!(his finger on her lips)don’t say a word!(marry nodded saying ok!)

[JIMIN put his hands around her face said:I LOVE YOU! Then kissed her]

MARRY left,but they kept being in contact till JIMIN got so busy with his schedule,but after few months, the day came where BTS were having a fan meeting in LONDON,JIMIN was so excited to see his noona, and so was JUNGKOOK who was hiding his feelings from his hyung since he ended knowing that MARRY was his hyung’s noona.

BUT will she be there for the fan meeting?That’s what we’ll know!.