ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT1( the 1st meeting)

ME AND THE BIAS WRECKER PT1( the 1st meeting)

            First part of:    Me & the Bias Wrecker:

 

     “Marry Odrely” a British (father)/Korean (mother) girl aged of 19 years, short, brown straight hair, big beautiful eyes, small nose, and white skin. Moved to South Korea to know about the native country of her mother “Lee Hay eon”. “BTS” = BANGTAN SEONYEONDAN a kpop group composed of seven members; Rap Monster=Kim Nam-Joon, Kim Seok-Jin, Min Yoon-Gi (suga) , Jung Hoseok (Jhope) , Park Jimin, Kim TaeHyun (V) and the maknae (youngest) Jeon Jungkook.

On her first step in a Korean ground: Oh dear! Finally on earth. (Felt dizzy so she went towards the cabins but mixed up and got in the men’s). (Meanwhile, BTS  arrived from their trip and  were ready to go back home with their manager, but V “Taehyun” felt like going to bathroom “cabins”, “Jungkook”  went him and “Jimin” followed‘em. [JIKOOK thing].

Inside the cabs “Marry” heard a lot of men’s voices: What the hell! Is this a mixed cab or what?

“V” got in: Palliiii (hurry up)!!

JUNGKOOK: hyung (old brother) you’re ok? What wrong with you today?

JIMIN: Jeon Jungkookie!!

(MARRY went out of the cab): Oh !

Jungkook: Woh a girl!! Jimin hyung! Yeogi bwa!

Jimin: Jungkookie what’s wro…ya! What you doing here YOU?

“V” (coming out of the cab): aaah feels good!uh! igeon!?/ MARRY: omg! omg! Omg!

(Rap Monster came in): Guys hurry up u’re la… What is a girl doing here?

MARRY: oh my god! Another boy! Is this a mixed cab or what?

V: a mixed cap?/ JUNGKOOK: CAB! Not cap!

JIMIN: TAEHYUN shut up, would you?!/RAPMONSTER: No! It’s not, it’s a men’s cab.

MARRY: whaat?!! Oh ! SORRY!!(Rushed out)

JUNGKKOK: ouft! Saved.JIMIN: kkkk don’t worry “kook” I’m here!

V: what happened guys?/ RAPMONSTER: that’s strange how couldn’t she notice that it was a M.C?

V: explain please!!

RM: never mind! Let’s go P.D nim is waiting.

(They went all out “jungkook went last cause he found a necklace, he took it with him): guys look what I found.

[Marry went out the airport and waited for a taxi] Marry: What a day!! (Exhausted)

[At that moment “BTS” van passed by and “V” saw “Marry”: Hey guys! Look, it’s the girl in the cap!

 Jungkook: Cab! Not cap. [They bursted in laugh].

[After a while, “MARRY” arrived to her cosine’s house “KANG SORA”] Marry: Aah finally home!

Sora: Eusowa! (Welcome) am glad you came; I waited for it since a time ago! How was your flight?

Marry: hhh thanks; it’s kind of you, my flight? Tiring!

Sora: AH REALLY? Go take a bath maybe you’ll get better!

Marry: ok thank you! [She went to do so, and once she finished, she noticed that her necklace was missing (Jungkook found it in the cabs). She looked for it everywhere but still couldn’t find it.]

Marry: Oh dear! Sora unnie! I lost my necklace.

Sora: Don’t worry! I’ll help you, where do you think you’ve lost it?

Marry: I looked everywhere except…/Sora: except?

Marry: the airport cab! Do you think we can go there?

Sora: Tonight?! Mothae( can’t), we’ll go tomorrow ok?!/Marry: Ok! Thanks.

[Meanwhile, Jungkook took out the necklace, and was asking his-self]: Who is she?

V: Hey kook what’s that?

JK: Euh?! Ah nothing!/ V: come on! Show me.

JK: I said it’s nothing./V: Liar! I know there’s something in your hand.

JK: Aah! Leave me be. [Ran out the room and hit up with JIN] JIN: What’s wrong kids?!

JK: TAEHYUN hyung’s trying to take away a thing I found.

V: Ah see! You got sth in your hand, let me see./JK: No never!

JIN: Oh stop this you’re not babies anymore!

JHOPE: what’s wrong guys?

V: Hyung! take what’s in Jungkook’s hand./JH: What? Take what?

SUGA/RM: Don’t you ever sleep? / Why all that noise?

Jimin: (Brushing his teeth) Ige boya? (What is this?) [Took the necklace] JK: Give it back!

JM: AH that’s cute! Wait! That’s girly..Hey kook yu-you have a girlfriend?

JK: Ah no-no-no! It’s the girl’s necklace./ JH: What girl?

JK: the one we found in the m.c./ V: Whaat?

SUGA: what girl? What cab? Where? JM: long story

RM:really? Why didn’t you give it back to her? JIN:yeah why?

JK:V hyung scared her!remmember?

V:what? NO WAY! You did!/ JK: ah no she actually scared me!

V:she ain’t a monster though./ JM:yes she was kinda cute! /JH:cu~te? ALL: JIMIIIN

SUGA:ah stop it now and let’s go to bed am tired.[they did] but JUNGKOOK couldn’t sleep fast he was thinking out loud:I’ll find you,and give you back this thing,promise!(looking to the necklace)

V: kook  go to sleep! JK:alright alright!

[meanwhile, marry was in bed trying to sleep while sora was watching tv and she bursted]:AAAH,BANGTAN BOYS!!

Marry:what?who?/ SORA:a kpop boy band they’re among the best or I’ll just say the best!

Marry:emm nice mv, but wait! i saw this face somewhere,& this, this, and this one too…aaaaaaah!

Sora: what?what’s wrong? (Marry explained to her everything).

[in the first hour f the morning,the girls went back to the airport,so did the boys;jungkook who asked his hyungs to help him; v and jin went with him but jimin went with the ignorance of the others.and once there,the girls split to look for the necklace, and so did the boysbut jimin arrived first ]

Jimin:ah!found you! Marry:what the… JM:come with me!

Marry:what?WHERE? JM:shuut calm down or you’ll break my cover up!

Marry:oh so you’re afraid hein! Heeeeelp!please some.. (jimin dragged her towards him and covered with his hands) jm: I said be quiet! Someone needs to talk to you,so just be cooperative will you?!(he took of his hand and they stayed frozen and so close they spent a moment looking at each other,and then)

JIN:jimin is that you?

JM: oh hyung!

JIN: what u doing here?

JM: I ah...

(jin noticed that jimin was holding the hand of the girl):who is this?

JM: ah this is em..(Hey took off his hand) well!this is the girl jungkookie is looking for.

JIN: oh really? Hi am jin!nice to meet you!

MARRY:eh hi!thnx me too, I’m marry! And...

JIN: HEY JUNGKOOK, V come up here we found her!

JK: really?! Oh hi! 

V: hey! You, it’s the cuty of jmin!

MARRY; what? OF Who?

jin: ah hhhhh jimin said that you are cute but V changed a bit the form of...

MARRY: and who is jimin?

JIMIN: ehem,me!

Marry:ah ok! Well I...em thanks!

JM: it's ok! so kook will speak now?

Jk: euh? Ah yes I ehem, well I found this yesterday in the cabs, and since you were the only girl we met then, I thought that it could be yours(shows off the necklace)

Marry: oh goodness! Thank you so much!

JK: it’s ok, glad that I helped you!

MARRY: thanks again, a lot!

(The boys went back home,and so did MARRY with her friend... and  soon, she became an ARMY and fell for JUNGKOOK,and followed each and every single activity he or the boys did.She was impatient for the day she’d assist their consert or go to a fansign, and this was about to happen in 3 years later).