The Unreleased Story

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

The Unreleased Story of Sunggyu and Jisoo

 

This is the unreleased story in the fox world before the tragedy happens.

In the fox world on the wedding day, Fox God Lee Sunggyu the Tibetan Fox and Seo Jisoo the Red Fox as groom and bride in their human forms. Their human forms is only temporary in the fox world if Sunggyu marries Jisoo to become a half human.

Sunggyu in his suit:

Jisoo in her wedding dress:

Jisoo smiles and waiting for her fiancé. There was her Fox God fiancé walking towards her. "Gyu, what's keeping you so long?"

Sunggyu walk and Jisoo ran towards him with the flower.

The Fox God embraces his fiancée into his arms, "Sorry sweetheart! I had a talk with your grandmother. She said that your parents will be proud of you. I'm willing to take care of you. It's been few months since we're close as foxes and it's the big day we've been waiting for."

The groom and the bride are heading to the Secret Garden where the witnesses are waiting for. A lot of foxes are happy to see them.

 

The Old Wise Seo comes to the wedding where they are waiting for the bride and the groom. She was smiling at her granddaughter being with the Fox God.

Sunggyu and Jisoo walk forward and sees the crowd with Jisoo smiles at her grandmother.

 

When suddenly, Jisoo can hear with her aura that feels hurt on the inside of her fox instincts. She collapses to the ground by holding her head and sees the aura. She sees a silhouette of her lover who is a human girl as her bride. "It can't be! No!"

Sunggyu lift up Jisoo's hand, "Aigoo! Jisoo, kenchana? What's with your aura?"

Jisoo has no choice but to stand up to Sunggyu and break up with the Fox God, "Mianhae, Gyu oppa! I have to break up!"

Jisoo apologise to the guests, "Mianhae yorobeun! I chose to withdraw the wedding. I'm not marrying Gyu oppa today!" Everyone was surprised.

Jisoo walk back to her home transform into her red fox form and Sunggyu chase her but Old Wise Seo stops the Fox God, "Dear Gyu, it's okay! Let her go! Maybe Jisoo has a reason why she chose to broke up with you!"

Gyu knows what is coming to Jisoo's mind, "I see now. Maybe there is someone who is in love with Jisoo. I believe it's a human!"

The sun goes down when the moon comes out at night.

 

Jisoo as a red fox runs home in the big hut. She lays down on the ground by holding her tears, "Why do I see her? It's gotta be her!"

Jisoo goes to the waterfall where the portal is, "I want to go to the human world. I'm looking for that girl."

She enters the cave and she sees the passage but Sunggyu shows up by pulling her tail by biting it, "Ya! You can't go in there! What happens if you enter there?"

Jisoo just hesistantly insist going to the human world, "I want to go to the human world. I have to find that girl!"

The Fox God speaks with his fox instincts by telepathic aura, "No you don't!" He pull her back.

"Tell me Seo Jisoo! What kind of a human you love? You know you're a vixen as in a girl type fox! Are you a lesbian? Is that really normal to you?"

Jisoo answers him back by telling the truth about reality, "Yes indeed! I see that human world is normal to love someone especially when it comes to same gender. I don't mind about being in love with a girl."

Here comes Old Wise Seo, "It's true Fox God! When it comes to love a human girl, I support her."

Jisoo walks to her grandmother, "Halmeoni! Thanks for understanding me." The Old Wise Seo pass the potion to Jisoo.

"Jisoo can't stop dreaming about that human girl. That's why she wishes to be a human in the human world. If Jisoo wishes to be a human, she must learn about human nature by being honest, helpful, polite, showing courage and learn to love someone. Once she learns everything, she'll become a real human."

"One more thing! Jisoo can go to the human world anytime."

"Gyu, I regard you as my own grandson. For you as the Fox God, you must learn to protect this place. Since your human stepfather passed away, you must learn to protect your rights. Not to mention, your own pride. It's your duty to protect the fox world."

The Fox God nods his head and feels heartbroken. He goes back to his home the secret garden.

 

In the big hut, Jisoo lays down on the haystack and she can't wait to go to the human world. She said in her thoughts before dropping off to sleep, "I'll be waiting for you. I'm coming for you."

 

The next day, Jisoo woke up and hear the sound of the bombs destroying nature. She was shocked to see the other foxes were killed by the hunters. She sees that her grandmother was shot by the hunters.

The red fox quickly flee as her tail was grabbed by the Fox God Sunggyu that bite her and was hidden behind the tree near the secret garden, "Shh! Jisoo ah, you listen to me. I want you to go to the human world. I know what you mean. You want to learn more about human. If that's your destiny, go to her. The girl you're looking for. Now you go and I'm hiding myself in the secret garden. Go!"

The red fox Jisoo nods her head and flees. She brought the potion that was given by her grandmother and goes to the waterfall where the portal is located.

 

That's how the unreleased story focus on the past of Sunggyu and Jisoo. That's the reason why Jisoo chose to break up with Sunggyu the original Fox God.