My Everlasting Love Part 1: Moment of Truth

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

No P.O.V

 

The hunters Mina and Jeongyeon were assigned to track down Jisoo's whereabouts.

Park Jihyo contacts Jeongyeon in the control room, "Jeongyeon, go to the Seoul Dream Forest and Mina is waiting for you. Wait for my signal when I will come along. Seoul Dream Forest is where the blind girl Lee Mijoo is located. There's a chance we can capture Seo Jisoo. One more thing! There's another fox that accompanies Mijoo."

"Roger that Captain Jihyo!", said Jeongyeon.

"Nayeon, you and Momo stay in the control room. I'm going to the forest." said Jihyo.

"No problem Captain Park!", said Nayeon as she puts on the headphone.

"Coordination tracking sequence of Lee Mijoo activated.", said Momo as she switch on the coordination on the keyboard of the supercomputer screen.

Chaeyoung overheard conversations and gives telepathic aura to Dahyun, "Dubu ah, protect the blind girl. If the hunters kill us, they'll kill the Fox God as well. It'll be the end of all foxes."

Chaeyoung transformed into a cross fox*. "I won't let that happen."

Note*: Chaeyoung in her cross fox form:

Chaeyoung run towards the hunters and try to stop them from destroying the fox world.

When that Jihyo driving the jeep to the forest, she feels like something is weird about Mijoo and Jisoo, "I heard rumors going on about the legendary Fox God. Momo went to the forest and analyse the location. It says the Fox God is pretty hard to locate it. The identity of the Fox God remains unknown."

 

Mijoo P.O.V

 

It's been like a while and I befriended with a marble fox Dahyun. Dahyun is guiding me to the Fox God. I ask Dahyun about the Fox God, "Sorry I have to ask you this! Who is the Fox God anyways?"

I'm very curious about this Fox God thing, "What is the Fox God like? Is he a kind fox? I like to meet this Fox God. Another thing is can the fox like him end the human and fox feudal war?"

"Oh Fox God! Actually, he has a younger stepsister who is a half-human and a half-fox. His mother is a fox who was killed during the fox and human feudal war. The Fox God's stepsister learn to love nature especially a fox like her stepbrother and the girl magically transformed into a fox."

"Dahyun, what is the Fox God's name? What about the stepsister?", I asked Dahyun about things that I don't know.

"Mijoo, about your cousin? In case you don't know what is going on, you must learn to accept reality."

What is this am I feeling?

"Another thing you should know, Mijoo! There's been a connection between the Fox God and Seo Jisoo! Please listen to me before you jump into conclusion!"

My head feels it and my telepathic aura is reacting to something. That voice, "ARRGHH! What's happening?"

Dahyun approach to me, "Mijoo, kenchana!?"

I'm feeling this. I feel it's getting closer. What is this feeling inside my telepathic aura that I sense? In my aura vision, I visually see a silhouette bride in a wedding dress beside me and grab my hand. I sense two stars collided and it feels like two hearts can never be broken.

Suddenly, I sense a rifle shot coming my way and it's coming to me.

"The hunters! Mijoo look out."

A fox grabbed me and saved me from the bullet.

It took me to safety. "Ya, who are you?", I asked a fox.

The fox put me down and communicates inside my telepathic aura, "If you wanna know, it's me!"

"I'm the Fox God Sunggyu the Tibetan Fox**!"

Note**: Sunggyu in his Tibetan Fox form:

 

I sense his presence and pat him, "Aigoo! You're bigger than the marble fox."

"This is the Fox God Sunggyu."

"Let me reveal my human form!"

Sunggyu in his human form:

The Fox God Sunggyu approach forward to me, "You're blind! I see that you have the telepathic aura. That's brilliant that you can use your aura senses."

"Fox God Sunggyu, this human Lee Mijoo has been asking for help. She wanna know why she got the power of the telepathic aura and thinking of her past. Mijoo is unable to remember a thing about her past when she had her telepathic. Due to her blindness, she's able to sense with the telepathic aura. With the telepathic aura, she can read people's thoughts even she can communicate with the fox.", said Dahyun as she tries to explain everything to the Fox God.

"Where are you taking me?", I asked the Fox God.

"Mijoo yah, I've been hiding in the secret garden where the hunters doesn't find me. The secret garden is located at the flower garden. In case you don't know what is going on. Please understand me and accept reality."

I don't know what is going on and what is all of this fox and human feudal war, "The thing I wanna know something Fox God! What is going on with human and fox feudal war? I want to know more about my past between me and the fox I met. How is my telepathic aura begin to react when two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken? What does that supposed to mean?"

"Oh Mijoo yah! About your cousin Soul, just to tell you the truth, Soul as my stepsister, she happens to be a half-fox like me. She used to be a normal human until she learned to accept loving nature even me as her stepbrother and she becomes a fox. For the past years, I disappeared from the hunters, I know she's waiting for my return. Soul began to convince herself that I'm dead. She doesn't know that..."

A voice sounds like calling for my name and my telepathic aura reacts to the sound wave, "Mijoo! MIJOO YAH!"

It was Soul unnie and I had no idea she's in the fox world. "Mijoo yah, kenchana?"

My aura senses that Soul unnie is not alone. Jisoo is here as well. How on earth do they know? I collapse to the ground and it's my telepathic aura senses from my past. Why is it happening again? I heard the voice, "Mijoo yah! I wish to tell you this!"

I fainted and I heard Jisoo's voice, "Mijoo yah! There you are!"

"Aigoo! Mijoo yah! I'll take her inside! Omo! Soul!"

"Omo! Oppa! It can't be!"

 

No P.O.V

 

Soul was surprised to see a guy who turned out to be her stepbrother, "Oppa, you're alive! How did you?"

"I got no time to explain, my sister! The hunters can't find me here. Come to the secret garden. The secret garden is where I'm hidden at the flower garden.", said Sunggyu as he lift up Mijoo.

The thing they don't know that Mijoo was leading the hunters to where Jisoo is. The microchip on Mijoo has a GPS tracking device. They're being followed and Mina and Jeongyeon was right behind them.

Mina take out the device and show to Jeongyeon, "Jeongyeon ah, we're almost there into capturing Seo Jisoo."

"What's next? Jihyo is on the way to help us to capture Jisoo.", said Jeongyeon.

"According to our captain, she said there's rumors that a Fox God existed in the fox world. I wonder what does that supposed to mean? How is Jisoo and the Fox God connected? There has to be an explanation.", said Mina as she needs to figure out.

"I heard that there's a secret garden located at the flower garden. That's where the Fox God is hiding. When our captain shows up, she's gonna be please with me!", said Mina as she will make her captain proud.

 

A strange shadow attacks Mina and snatched the tracking device, "ARRGHH! No the device!"

Jeongyeon use her rifle and shoot it but it's too fast. The thing climb up to the tree and leap to another tree, "Let's follow it."

 

When the strange looking figure snatched the device, it turns out to be a gray fox***.

Note***: Gray fox is Irene's fox form:

 

"I won't let them kill Jisoo for our Fox God's sake.", said Irene in her thoughts. She destroy the device with her fox jaws.

"I need to get to Jisoo but those hunters are in the way." Irene quickly leap to another tree.

"I can sense that Mijoo is in danger. I'll do what it takes to protect Lee Mijoo." , said Irene as she hurries to locate Mijoo and use her sense of smell to find Mijoo.

 

When the hunters are on the run, Jihyo shows up.

"I just got here! Any updates Mina?"

"We lost the device by that strange looking creature. I believe that creature is another fox.", said Mina as she thinks the plan is going to fail.

When Jihyo receives a call on her headset mode, "Go ahead Nayeon!"

"Captain Jihyo! Momo and I got your coordination. Go to your north-east of the forest. We're picking up a strong signal further at the flower garden."

"Thanks! We're gonna need your navigation." , said Jihyo.

"Let's move it!", said Mina as she makes her move.

 

 

Jisoo P.O.V
 

When that Mijoo fainted, it's been a long time I haven't seen the Fox God Sunggyu. We sat in a peaceful and quiet flower garden called the secret garden. We're sitting on the bench where we can relax by living in peace. Our marble fox friend Dahyun lay down and accompany Mijoo. Mijoo was still unsconcious.

I had something to say to the Fox God Sunggyu by telling him about the past, "Fox God, listen! I would say Sunggyu oppa! I had no idea you're alive. How did you manage to get away from those hunters during the fox and human feudal war?"

Soul unnie seems to be surprise and ask me this, "Eh? Jisoo, do you have some connection between you and my stepbrother?"

I have no choice but to spill the beans, "Mianhae, Soul unnie! I had to keep this secret for a long time. Here's the moment of truth you might wanna know. Actually, Sunggyu oppa and I are...."

My heart is raising and beating fast. When I was about to say something, Sunggyu starts to disrupt, "Truthfully speaking, the moment of truth is that....Jisoo was my ex-fiancée."

Not much of my surprise and Soul looks a bit angry, "Why didn't you tell me in the first place that you and Jisoo was about to get married?"

"Listen Soul. The thing you don't know that I didn't know this Jisoo was rejecting my love and the next day the human and fox feudal war happens. It's because...." 

I answer to my true honesty, "It's true Soul unnie! I broke up with him because for him as the Fox God we're not meant to be. My late grandmother understands why I broke off with him. She knows my real heart and never give up on love when two stars collided like two hearts will never be broken. It's like a neutron star collision. She wants me to love a human but not another fox despite the feudal war. She gave me the magic potion which makes me a human. She once told me, if I wish to become a real human, I need to be honest, helpful, polite, showing courage and learn to love someone. Once I learn things about human nature, my wish to become a real human will come true."

When suddenly, Dahyun alerts me and saying Mijoo woke up from her consciousness, "Aigoo! What happened?"

Sunggyu approach Mijoo, "Mijoo yah, are you alright? You passed out!"

Mijoo stand up and Soul unnie hugs her, "Mijoo, are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I'm alright and I'm not hurt.", said Mijoo as she pick up her walking stick.

I approach Mijoo by grabbing her hand, "Mijoo, I'm here! It's Jisoo!"

Mijoo hugs me, "Jisoo! It's great you're here and I missed you."

Sunggyu tells me to take Mijoo back home safely, "Jisoo, it's better to take Mijoo back home before the hunters come and find you. Pali wah!"

"It's true Jisoo! We have to go back to the human world before they find you.", said Soul unnie as she gave me a warning.

Mijoo refuses to go back and ask the Fox God, "Tell me what's going on. What's life is all about?"

My fox instincts is sensing Mijoo inside her aura is what I see her. When I grab Mijoo's hand, my vision inside her sees the silhouette figurine like trying to reach to each other like what I see the two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken.

When suddenly, my fox telepathic aura and Mijoo's telepathic aura reacts at the same time with the ultrasound wave, "ARRGHH!"

I held my head and feel it even Mijoo.

"Sunggyu oppa, what's happening to them?", there was Soul unnie convince the Fox God.

"It's finally happening! Two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken means the connection to each other is their telepathic aura.", said the Fox God Sunggyu as he figured out we're meant to be each other.

I wonder what's gonna happen to us after this. When that Mijoo grabs my hand and trying to tell me this, "Jisoo yah, could that be...?"

My hands began to feel it and grabbed her hand, "Let's get outta here and hurry."

Dahyun as the marble fox tell us to follow her, "Let's get outta here before those hunters will show up."

Sunggyu oppa discovered something at Mijoo's back, "Wait! There's something behind you!"

He sniff it and grab it, "Aigoo! The microchip was on Mijoo! Could that be the hunters are looking for Jisoo?"

Soul unnie destroy the microchip and crush it by stepping on it, "That means the hunters know where we are. It's a trap and it's part of the plan. Let's get outta here."

We have to escape but suddenly we suddenly spoke too soon. The hunters are here.

Jihyo takes out the rifle and pointing at them: "Thank goodness you are on the right track! Don't try to move Seo Jisoo."

Jeongyeon: "Don't you dare move! We got you surrounded, Seo Jisoo."

Mina: "If you make one move, you're dead! Seo Jisoo, time for you to surrender."

The hunters were approaching us.

 

No P.O.V

 

Not knowing to them, two shadow figure looking attacks them.

Irene: "Go now! Escape while you can!"

"Gomawo, Miss Bae!", said Mijoo and thanking her.

Chaeyoung: "Dahyun my friend! I'm here to help you! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Mina throws haze bombs everywhere, "I shall kill you!"

 

As they start to run, Sunggyu transformed into a Tibetan Fox and stay behind, "For me as the Fox God, I shall die together with them. Go now! Save yourself and Mijoo! Soul, make Jisoo and Mijoo's wishes come true. Pali wah!"

Soul transformed into her swift fox form as she can't leave Sunggyu, "Oppa, what about you? All these few years we found you and now you're thinking of your death."

"Mianhae! As a Fox God who deserves to die, I shall pass my power to Jisoo. Jisoo is now the Fox God."

Sunggyu transferred his power to Jisoo as Jisoo can feel the power inside of her.

Sunggyu give his last words to Jisoo, "Jisoo yah, please fulfil your wish and Mijoo's wish. Your wishes will come true."

The portal is up ahead and it's located to where the lake is, "Good! Let's get outta here!"

Shortly they reach to the portal, Mijoo tripped and fell by hitting the nearby rock, "ARRGHH!"

Her knee was bleeding.

Jisoo stopped and help Mijoo, "I'll help you Mijoo!"

Soul turns around before she go through the portal, "Jisoo! Pali wah! Hurry and take Mijoo! I'll go first!"

Soul jumps into the portal and escape.

Jisoo sees Mijoo bleeding on her knee, "Aigoo! What should I do?"

Jisoo remember the ribbon that Mijoo gave to her, "The ribbon! I remembered that! It's my turn to return the favour!"

Jisoo tied the ribbon onto Mijoo's knees.

When that Mijoo's aura reacts again, "ARRGHH! This again! It hurts."

Mijoo's aura sees everything and transferred to Jisoo's aura. Jisoo froze in a moment. With the telepathic aura together, the orb was formed. Jisoo becomes a red fox and they escape.

 

When Mina was on the chase after she successfully shot Dahyun the marble fox, she witnessed the whole thing and began to discover Jisoo's true identity, "This can't be happening! I see Seo Jisoo's true identity. It was this red fox the entire time."

Then later, Chaeyoung the cross fox attack and bite Mina, "Get off of me you crit."

Jihyo managed to shot Chaeyoung off from Mina, "Thank you captain!"

Irene the gray fox and Sunggyu the Tibetan Fox form a circle formation and attacks Jeongyeon.

Irene bites Jeongyeon to the leg and Sunggyu bites Jeongyeon to the arm, "Argh! Guys, help!"

The portal is still open, Mina was about to leave Jeongyeon die and Jihyo stop Mina by grabbing her hand, "Mina, aren't you gonna help me by rescuing Jeongyeon?"

Jihyo use her rifle but she can't hit Jeongyeon, "I can't aim at Jeongyeon but those foxes are moving. It's very hard to aim".

Mina grabs Jihyo and hesitating to escape, "Pali wah captain! I set the mega bomb to blow up the place!"

"What about Jeongyeon? We have to save her.", said Jihyo.

"Forget her! Let's just go because those foxes are aggressive.", said Mina as her tears comes out from her eyes.

When Jihyo and Mina jumps to portal, Mina pressed the button on the device and blow up the fox world.

With the fox world blows up, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Irene and Sunggyu dies.

 

With Mijoo and Jisoo successfully escape, the power of the Fox God orb had saved them. Jisoo change back into a human and sees Mijoo fainted. Jisoo carries Mijoo home. Jisoo feels like the aura that someone has discovered her true identity,  "It can't be! Someone discovered my true identity."

 

With Jihyo and Mina successfully escape from the fox world, Jihyo cried in tears after seeing the fox world blows up together with Jeongyeon, "Jeongyeon! NOOOO!"

"Mianhae Jihyo! I have no choice but to destroy the fox world. That's what I've been planning for. Just to avenge my father's death. That God Fox deserves what he get for killing my father."

"Mina, don't you think you're taking things too far?", said Jihyo as she try to convince Mina the reality.

"What the hell? As the second in command of the team, I'm doing my job and your father treats me well. He's like a father to me!", said Mina as she does not care about her selfish pride.

"Mina please! I don't think this human and fox feudal war thing should not go on because you force me to leave Jeongyeon die together with the other foxes.", said Jihyo as she intend to stop the war.

Jihyo has a request for Mina, "Myoui Mina, I was thinking about this for a long time."

"Bwo? What is it?"

Jihyo grabs the hand of the Japanese girl, "Mina, please marry me!"

Mina feels her heart flattered and says as she's not ready to accept Jihyo, "I don't think I can accept you!"

Mina rides on the jeep and Jihyo drives back to the dorm.

 

The following night

 

Mina bows to the boss, "Abeoji, I discovered the true identity of Seo Jisoo. She was the red fox we've been looking for."

"Good job to you! I'm proud of you for discovering the secrets. Your father will be proud of you!"

Jihyo eavesdrop when her father is using Mina for revenge, "It can't be! My father is taking advantage of Mina just to avenge her father's death."

"If only I wish I could stop the chaos!", said Jihyo in her thoughts.

 

The Lee terrace house

 

Mijoo was asleep and Jisoo remember Sunggyu had said to her when Sunggyu dies in her thoughts, "Jisoo yah, please fulfil your wish and Mijoo's wish. Your wishes will come true."

Jisoo cries in her eyes with tears come out, "What am I going to do? I'm no longer safe. I have to get away from here! The hunters know my real identity."

Jisoo has no choice but to runaway from the hunters but she has a request to Mijoo as she held onto her hand, "Mijoo yah, I'm the fox that you've been looking for! If you wish to see my face, I shall grant my wish. Mianhae! I've been hiding my true identity from you and your feelings for me! I wish for you to gain your eyesight. I love you Lee Mijoo."

Jisoo took off her clothes in a since her last moment as a human and gave her telepathic power by kissing Mijoo on her lips. Jisoo with her tears comes out from her eyes glows with the light as the Fox God and transform into her red fox form. Jisoo sacrificed her own life as a human and ran away, "Mianhae, Mijoo yah! I hope your wish for me will come true! Annyeong!"

Jisoo run away from reality and she might know that she will die.

 

How will this human and fox feudal war going to end? What will happen to Jisoo? Will Jisoo and Mijoo's wishes for love come true? Stay tuned for the final chapter!