The Lies Within

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

No P.O.V

 

It's been about few days since the foxes and humans in the feudal war. When Jisoo isn't the only fox alive in the human world, Soul and Principal Bae are also the foxes themselves. To prevent the exposure from happening, Mijoo will find out soon. The fox hunters doesn't know that Jisoo isn't the only fox alive in the human world.

 

The night at the JYP Academy dorm, a fox appear outside the dorm and barks very loud. "GRRR....RAARRRR!"

Sana takes her rifle and shoot at the *fennec fox. The fox was moving swiftly very fast. "Stay still so I can finish my duty."

Note*: Fennec fox is Tzuyu

The fox bites Sana on her hand, "ARRGHH! Get off of me!" Sana tries to shake the fox off her hand and the fox successfully escape.

The moment Jeongyeon shows up and heard the noise. She was too late. She sees Sana's left hand bleeding, "Sana yah, are you alright?". Jeongyeon approach her.

"Dae! I'm alright! What happened to Tzuyu?", said Sana as she was hurt.

"I think the fox got her and she's nowhere to be seen!", said Jeongyeon.

 

Tzuyu was hiding behind the bush and was afraid to tell Sana that she's not human. "How am I going to tell Sana unnie that I'm a fox? I can't control my emotions."

"So, you're a fox as well like me?", said Baby Soul as she hid behind the bush.

"Who are you?", said Tzuyu as she witnessed Baby Soul's transformation.

"My friend, if you love your human friend Sana, go and tell her how you feel.", Soul communicates with Tzuyu by her fox aura by telepathic.

Tzuyu nods her head and no choice but to tell Sana. Tzuyu feels wrong to lie and the lies within her heart. "How much longer that I'm going to lie to Sana unnie and the others?" Tzuyu doesn't know what to do.

 

When suddenly, Baby Soul in her fox form appear and attack Jeongyeon. It's a **swift fox.

"A swift fox huh! How amusing!", Jeongyeon take the rifle from Sana.

Note**: Baby Soul's fox form is a swift fox 

"Stay there! I'll end your life!", said Jeongyeon and shoot with the rifle at the swift fox and it bit Jeongyeon's leg . When suddenly, Tzuyu stops Jeongyeon, "Stop it! You should stop hurting it." The swift fox let herself go.

"What are you doing?", said Jeongyeon as the swift fox managed to get away.

"Darn it! You let that fox get away!", there was Jihyo who came along and she's wary of the situation. "Are you two okay? You seem got bitten!", said Jihyo as she Jeongyeon and Sana got bitten by the foxes. Both of them nods their heads.

Jihyo checks on Tzuyu and ask her, "Tzuyu, are you alright and look terrified?"

Tzuyu pretends to keep quiet and answers to Jihyo, "It's nothing really."

As they walk back to their respective dorms, Tzuyu has something to talk to Sana, "Sana unnie, I think I need to speak to you in private!"

"What's going on?", Sana walks back to the dorm together with Tzuyu.

When Sana and Tzuyu are somewhere outside , Tzuyu is scared to tell the truth and Sana ask, "What's going on and why are you so quiet?"

"Unnie! This fox hunting is really going too far and the lies within my heart. I lied to you.", Tzuyu owned up this time.

Sana doesn't understand what she means, "I don't get it. What do you mean?"

Tzuyu hugs Sana and kiss her lips. The moment the kiss happens, Tzuyu becomes a fox. When Sana see Tzuyu as a fox, she hugs her, "I see! You're a fox all along and you lied to me all along!"

Sana doesn't care about Tzuyu's identity, "Don't worry! I won't tell the others! If they find out, you'll be kill by them."

 

When Soul in her swift fox form on top of the roof and witness Tzuyu being with Sana, she seems happy for Tzuyu especially when she loves her human friend Sana. Soul said in her deep thoughts, "Tzuyu, I hope you will love your human friend Sana for life."

Soul quietly leave and goes back to her terrace house without the hunters noticing her. That was too close for her.

When Soul walks back slowly just to make sure she doesn't step on something and that causes the sounds to trigger the fox alarm with the trap that was set up by the hunters.

Soul can smell the trap, "Aigoo! Those hunters are setting a fox trap." Soul slowly doesn't step on the trap and managed to avoid those simple y traps and Soul managed to dodge them.

There was a fox popped up in front of Soul's eyes. It was Jisoo as a ***red fox and calls out Soul.

Note***: Jisoo's form as a red fox.

They both quickly fled before the hunters find them.

Jisoo communicate in her mind to Soul by telepathic, "Soul unnie, I'm looking for you and what were you thinking? You almost get yourself caught!"

"Mianhae! I just discovered there's another fox located at the JYP Academy Tzuyu. She's one of them but she's in love with a human girl!" Soul explain the situation to Jisoo.

The both of them had to flee as faraway as possible.

Not knowing to them, Mina and Momo shows up with the rod and catch Soul. "Mina, hold it still!" Momo pass the swift fox to Mina.

When Jisoo speeds up turns back and save Soul by biting Mina's hand and successfully rescue Soul. The rod around Soul and Jisoo pull it out with her paws.

Soul and Jisoo quickly flee from them. "Jisoo yah, gomawo! I owe you my life! Let's get outta here!"

Again, the fennec fox reappeared and attack Momo. Mina grabs it and captures it with the rod. "Ya little vixen! We got you!"

The fox cry and not make a sound. Momo brought the fox and lock her inside the fox cage.

When inside the cage, Tzuyu tried to free herself but it's no use. Mina shows the rifle and express anger, "Yah little crit! One more movement you're dead."

There was Captain Jihyo walks to Mina and hug her, "My wife Mina, way to go! You deserve a credit!

Mina feels blushing by the captain, "I'm just doing my job and listening to orders."

Mina and Jihyo left the room where the fennec fox was being in prison.

 

Jisoo P.O.V

At the Lee terrace house

 

Soul unnie and I managed to escape safely and arrive home. When Soul unnie change back into a human, I also change back. Soul unnie put on her clothes.

It feels very odd when I had to change into human and return to normal..... OMG! I quickly grab my clothes before Mijoo wake up and things will get more complicated. I wore the PJs and Soul unnie whisper to my ears, "Jisoo, I wanna tell you this!"

I'm listening to Soul, "You're not the only fox that live in the human world. You know that I'm a fox too and you're one of us."

I ask her what is going on, "What is going on? What does that supposed to mean?"

Soul unnie has no choice but to speak the truth and speak softly in Soul unnie's room. She's speak the truth to me without Mijoo finding out, "You see! My late father is a human and my stepbrother Sunggyu oppa is a fox like me. My father loves nature and that's why he remarried to a fox who is my stepmother especially my father love foxes. They taught me how to love nature. I became fond of nature even my stepbrother is kind to humans even me. My stepmother was killed by the hunters sooner as a fox. Those heartless hunters destroying nature. When I learned from my stepbrother, I magically transformed into a fox. He brought me to the fox world and I saw you for the first time. We were close friends with you. Few days later, my stepbrother disappeared after I return as a human and wonders if I'm coming back to the fox world located at the Seoul Dream Forest. I kept coming back to the forest several times but my stepbrother hasn't comeback. I decided to live with Mijoo and I was praying one day Sunggyu oppa my stepbrother will return. One day I brought Mijoo along the forest and you were a kit. You were hurt and that Mijoo gave you the ribbon. When the hunters comes in, they destroy the nature of the forest even slay the foxes in the forest. Mijoo wishes to meet you again in the future. It's unfortunate for her those hunters used the tear gas bomb to destroy nature and blinded Mijoo which resulted loss eyesight. I see after 10 years you're looking for Mijoo! When you came along, you save Mijoo's life. I know your true intention."

However, I want to know more, "How did the surviving foxes live and how did they managed to escape from those hunters?"

Soul unnie answer me, "It's simple! They wish to make friends with humans and wishes to live peace and harmony!"

I began to understand the humans and foxes feudal war. There's another thing I wanna ask her, "Soul unnie, is there anymore you want to tell me."

"If only Sunggyu oppa was still alive, this war would never happen. That's all." I can see Soul unnie began to feel hurt in her heart.

"Promise me one thing Jisoo yah! Protect Mijoo! Make sure you fulfil your own wish like how Mijoo do. If you don't fulfil your wish soon, the hunters can kill you anytime." I nod my head and willing to protect Mijoo.

I began to yawn and heading for bed. I tried to sneak inside quietly to my bed at the bottom without waking Mijoo up. However, she was deeply asleep.

I lay my head down and try to sleep. The minute I close my eyes, there was Mijoo's voice talking in her sleep and say my name, "Jisoo! Are you the fox that I'm looking for? I love you! Please stay by my side forever!"

I kept my mouth shut so I don't wanna disturb her and wake her up. The minute Mijoo keep quiet, I'm feeling much better before bed time. Then again, she calls my name, "Jisoo yah, stay with me!"

Aigoo! Mijoo having a weird dream and I wonder if that dream could be real. Second thoughts, I'll sleep next to her. I cuddle her to make sure to have a good sleep, "Don't worry Mijoo yah! I'll stay by your side!"

I remember when Soul unnie warn me to tell Mijoo the sooner or later before those hunters can kill me anytime. I whisper to her in the ear, "Mijoo yah, I'll tell you one day and you'll discover my true identity!"

I hug her tightly as soon as I fall asleep.

 

No P.O.V

 

When the fennec fox Tzuyu tries to shake off the cage and escape, there was Sana who secretly entered the room where Tzuyu is being held.

"SHH.. Don't worry! I'll help you escape!", said Sana as she quietly enter.

Sana approach Tzuyu and Sana use her hair clip to pick a lock. "Sana unnie, why do you care about me being a fox?", Tzuyu ask in her mind.

Sana replied as she managed to open the lock, "You may be the fox on the outside but you seem to be like a real human on the inside. That's why I care!"

Tzuyu turns back into a human just to prevent suspicion from the hunters, "Let's get outta here before they find me!"

Sana get Tzuyu back to the dorm and prevent the others from getting suspicious but suddenly Jihyo pops up out of nowhere. "Tzuyu, where have you been? We've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Actually Captain Park! I was ermm....Searching for the fox like you usually do!", said Tzuyu as she prevent getting suspicious.

"Is that so?", said Jihyo as she began to suspect something is not right.

Sana nods her head and held onto Tzuyu's hand by taking her back to their bunks.

 

Mijoo P.O.V

 

On our way to school, me and Jisoo are holding onto each other's hands. I wouldn't mind and it's okay for me to be in a relationship with a girl.

As I long as I held onto her hand even with my walking stick, it feels like Jisoo is trying to show affection for me even more. That's another part of my obstacles of love.

There was our friends waiting for us. "Ya MiSoo! Good morning!", said our Bbangddeok friend Sujeongie.

The moment I heard about calling us MiSoo and I heard Jisoo laugh, Myungeun question this, "You're okay about being called by the couple name MiSoo?"

"It's okay and we won't mind about calling this couple name Mijoo and my name Jisoo as MiSoo." Even Jisoo doesn't mind about this relationship thing. As long as I'm happy, when Jisoo is on my side. If only I could see how Jisoo smile if I can gain my vision of my eyesight.

 

As we have a class, I was thinking of the dream that I had last night. Why does my telepathic aura tell me that something is about to happen? I mean will my love for Jisoo can last forever.

In my dream fantasy, I gain my vision of my eyesight. Somehow, I see a fox and saying to me like, "Mijoo yah, come to me! I wanna love you!" I hug it and I felt the softness when turning into a human. Could that be? The moment we were about to kiss, I heard Jisoo called out my name, "Mijoo yah! Are you okay? You seem spaced out!"

I snapped myself out from the dream, "Eh!?" I touched Jisoo's hand.

"Yah! Mijoo, it's break time! Let's eat!", there was our flower friend Kei.

It was break time and I always dream of Jisoo. I was daydreaming the whole time. Yein calls my name, "Yah Mijoo! Are you okay? You seem zoned out!"

"Mijoo yah, open your mouth and let me feed you!", said Bbangddeok Sujeong as she feed me with kimbap. I chew the food and make myself feel better.

"Have you heard about rumors? There's been weird rumors saying there is a fox around this school.", Yein started the conversation and maybe the other day those JYP Academy students the fox hunters were saying about it.

"Is that true what I heard?", said Kei as she heard about the rumors going on.

"I heard about foxes that is dangerous and they're wild.", Myungeun speaks up.

"No! They're not dangerous! Maybe those fox hunters are lying.", Jisoo speaks up the truth about the foxes nature.

"How did you know about this?", Bbangddeok Sujeong asked the both of us.

"The lies within about them is not true. Foxes can be close to humans.", I spoke up about reality. It reminds me of my past.

"Foxes and humans can be friends.", I protested against the fox hunters as long as I protect Jisoo.

 

Suddenly a disruption happens again. What is it this time?

"COME OUT THERE YOU SNEAKY FOX! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" I recognise that voice. It was that Nayeon of the Delta Unit of JYP Academy.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS! STAY INSIDE YOUR CLASSROOM!". There was our principal giving warning.

Those fox hunters are always bothering and they came along with their rifles and they come with the gadget thing that I'm hearing. That sound frequency is annoying me.

"Alright where are you?" With me being blind, Nayeon had a rifle that I can hear. My telepathic aura can easily tell.

I can hear footsteps by marching to our classroom, "Where are you you vixen? I know you're here!"

"Come out there! Come out!"

I can remember the rifle sound as I can sense it and they march.

 

No P.O.V

 

There was Tzuyu the fennec fox attacks Momo. "ARRGHH! Get off from me!"

There's Soul as a swift fox and attacks Nayeon.

Nayeon calls for backup, "Delta Nayeon calling to Dahyun! I need some backup! Two foxes are attacking!"

The class open the window as they witness the event when the foxes and hunters are at war. "Aigoo! This is real! Foxes and hunters are at war!", Kei witnessed the first time.

Jisoo hold onto Mijoo's hand. "It can't be. It feels like dejavu!" Jisoo witnessed it and remember the past and was traumatised.

It feels like the war repeating itself as her family were killed by the hunters. Jisoo feels hurt when she saw the war happening and being speechless. Her head felt the pain after managed to escape from them.

Dahyun comes to Nayeon and Momo. Her rifle aims at Soul and Tzuyu but she shot at Nayeon and Momo. Dahyun said in her thoughts, "Mianhae, I can't hurt a friend." The foxes are free as Soul and Tzuyu escape together.

Dahyun was told by Sana that Tzuyu is a fox who she treasure the most and Dahyun understands. Dahyun also do not wish to hurt Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon shows up and sees Nayeon and Momo injured by calling Mina on walkie talkie, "Requesting calls for emergency! 2 injured hunters Nayeon and Momo need your aids."

 

Shortly after Soul and Tzuyu escapes, there was a rifle pointing at Soul and Tzuyu saw it but that Jihyo shoot Tzuyu instead, "Look out!" Soul witness Tzuyu's death and ran away, "No! TZUYU!"

Tzuyu manages to save Soul but Tzuyu sacrificed her own life too soon after being shot.  Shortly, Sana sees that Tzuyu had been shot dead. "NOOO! THIS CAN'T BE!"

Jisoo look outside by the window as she sees Tzuyu has been killed. Jisoo feels terrified after Tzuyu died. Sana wailing in tears by seeing Tzuyu had died and lift up the dead fox, "NO! How could you die like this?"

Jeongyeon and Dahyun aids Nayeon and Momo to the ambulance service by JYP Academy.

Jihyo approach to Sana, "All this time you lied to us! You thought Tzuyu was a human. It turned out she's a fox."

Jeongyeon commands Sana, "Return to the academy!"

Sana take the gun from Jihyo's pocket, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Minatozaki Sana, please put down the gun! We'll deal with you at the academy!", said Jeongyeon.

Sana points the gun on her head and say the last words, "I'm sorry! I can't work with cruel humans who don't appreciate my love for Tzuyu. Although Tzuyu is a fennec fox on the outside but she's a kind human on the inside. I would rather die to be with Tzuyu!" Sana pull the trigger of the gun and commit suicide.

"Sana NOOO!", Jeongyeon calls out Sana's name.

 

When Soul change back into a human, this time she wore her uniform. She witnessed Tzuyu and now Sana's death. Soul says in her thoughts, "Tzuyu's love for Sana is eternity and they'll be in heaven to where they belong."

Soul goes back to her classroom where Jiae was, she had a prediction of what kind of fate that Jisoo and Mijoo's love will be like. She had a vision of Jisoo being shot as a red fox and Mijoo being able to see the vision of her eyesight as she witness Jisoo's death. "NOOOO! This can't be happening!"

"I must protect them and not let Jisoo die. Jisoo has to fulfil her wish before Mijoo does.", Soul has to find the way to save Jisoo and not let the hunters kill her.

 

What kind of fate that Jisoo and Mijoo's love will be like? How will Soul save them? Stay tuned.