My Everlasting Love Part 2: Love Is Forever

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

Mijoo P.O.V

 

The Lee terrace house

The next day

 

The moment I woke up in my sleep, it feels like a dream from yesterday. I see something as I opened my eyes and the sunlight is shining on my face. I can see again and my vision of my eyesight is back to normal. Aigoo! It's unbelievable! I don't seem to remember anything.

I got up from the bed and I see Soul unnie came into my room, "Unnie, my vision of my eyesight has been restored. That's amazing!"

"I see you got your eyesight back!" There goes Soul unnie and I can finally see her smile.

"Speaking of your vision, I see your wish really happened."

My wish came true. I don't remember anything at all, "I don't recall anything! Very strange dream in my fantasy. I heard about foxes and hunters in feudal war. I remembered about myself and someone kissed me in my lips."

Soul unnie noticed that Jisoo is missing, "Where's Jisoo?"

"Who's Jisoo?", I asked Soul unnie as I don't remember Jisoo.

"You don't remember Seo Jisoo? We took in Jisoo and we adopted her like a family to us."

"Jisoo? Where are you?", there was Soul walking downstairs looking for Jisoo.

"Jisoo is not there even in the living room!"

I walk downstairs and search for Jisoo.

"Aigoo! Mijoo yah, there's a memo that Jisoo left.", Soul unnie pick up the memo.

"Mijoo, it's meant for you!"

I finally get to read the memo and it's been a long time since I was blind. I read the memo:

 

"To my beloved friend Lee Mijoo,

If you are able to see the vision of your eyesight, you can read this. I grant a wish for you to gain your eyesight. 10 years ago, you still remember me as a kit. You and I were fast friends. Soul unnie introduced me to you when I'm in my fox form. The ribbon you gave me was the last thing I remembered. You bandage my wound when I got hurt. I wish I could see you and you'll be able to see my face. I think my love for you is not meant to be because I'm willing to die in order to end the humans and foxes feudal war. I will still love you deep in my heart.

From your foxy friend Seo Jisoo"

 

When suddenly, my aurora glows as I recall my memories and I see the future of myself.

I see myself and a girl beside me which she holds my hand. We're dressed in a white dresses and a lot of witnesses my marriage and the girl say to me, "Lee Mijoo, will you take me, Seo Jisoo, the Fox God to be your wife for life?"

I said like, "I do!"

I snapped out to reality, "Aigoo! I see now! Seo Jisoo was looking for me the entire time. It was her, the same fox that I gave her the ribbon 10 years ago. The ribbon that I gave to the fox was Jisoo."

"Mijoo yah, now you figured out Jisoo's true identity!"

I began to realized that Jisoo was the fox that I've been looking for. She was with me the entire time.

"Mijoo yah, sorry about this. I have a secret to tell you!"

Soul unnie is going to tell me something, "Mijoo, you know why you have the telepathic aura to sense. It's because Jisoo's heart has the connection to you. That's why Jisoo was the fox in your heart."

I began to understand things very well.

"Mijoo, in case you don't know that I'm a half-fox like Jisoo. You know my stepbrother Sunggyu the original Fox God said that you and Jisoo are meant to be soulmates when two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken."

All this time I didn't know that Soul unnie was the half-fox that guided Jisoo throughout everything.

I ran out to look for Jisoo, "I'll look for Jisoo!"

"Wait Mijoo yah, don't go out and I might have a feeling it's a trap."

I chose to find Jisoo at the same place where we met each other. I ran to the Seoul Dream Forest. When two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken means my love for Jisoo will never be broken.

I arrived at the forest and yell out for Jisoo, "JISOO YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? I'M HERE! COME OUT NOW!"

I hear something that someone is following me and someone hit me in my head as I got my mouth covered completely and took me away.

 

As I woke up, I was somewhere else and I see myself tied in a rope.

I use my telepathic aura to give the aura signal as I communicate in my thoughts, "Jisoo yah, help me! I'm being caught by the hunters". I also send the telepathic aura to Soul unnie. I hope Jisoo can save me.

 

No P.O.V

 

Soul received a telepathic from Mijoo. She transformed into a fox and search for Mijoo as she can sense dangers of Mijoo's life. She encounters with Jisoo, "Jisoo yah, where did you go?"

Jisoo hesistantly hurries Soul, "I got no time to explain. Those hunters are looking for me. I got the telepathic aura from Mijoo. It seems like Mijoo has been captured by them. Pali wah!"

Two foxes Jisoo and Soul races to the rescue to save Mijoo. Soul stops Jisoo, "Wait! We need to come up with a plan!"

"My prediction can see in my vision!", said Soul as she had a prediction.

"What can you see?", said Jisoo.

"I see that....you'll be killed.", said Soul as she predict it. Jisoo was shocked.

Jisoo does the unthinkable and chose to die, "I don't mind getting kill and I would rather die. I'm not giving up on my love for Mijoo."

Soul tried to stop Jisoo and thinks that Jisoo will die, "No! Jisoo yah, wait!"

 

At the forest, Mina approach to the hostage Mijoo, "Well well well! If it's my friend Lee Mijoo! Lee Mijoo finally got her eyesight back as normal!"

"Mina, what are you guys thinking? Why are you guys thinking of killing fox will make you better people?"

Mina approach to Mijoo, "My friend! You should know why! I'll tell you!"

"Let me tell you why I hated foxes! It's because the Fox God killed my father! That's why I return for revenge!"

"When the Fox God shows up, he slaughtered my father! The moment the Fox God fled, he was nowhere to be seen. I managed to killed it at the fox world as I'm satisfied with my work."

As Jihyo approach Mina, "Mina, geumanhae! Don't you think you're taking things too far? Let's call it off!"

Mina feels her heart feeling satisfied about avenging her father's death, "Get out of my way Captain Jihyo! I'm enjoying this! I can't wait to kill Lee Mijoo!"

Mina took out her gun to point at Mijoo's head, "Any last words?"

Jihyo stops Mina from killing, "Mina, please don't do this! Stop it! I know your father very well. Your father was a good person and he's a lover not a killer! I cared for your father since childhood. Do you think your father will be proud of you for killing?"

Mina points the gun at Jihyo, "Keep your mouth shut!"

"Mina please! You gotta listen to me! It's not the Fox God's fault! The Fox God is kind to humans and he's an old friend of your father. The one who killed your father was..."

"YES! The one who killed your father Akira Myoui was me!" The boss revealed himself.

"Abeoji! How could you do this to me?", said Jihyo as she feels betrayal of her father's trust.

"Master, wae? I trusted you all along. How could you lie to us? I regarded you like my own father.", said Mina as she put the gun down.

The boss himself Park Jinyoung reveals the truth, "You see! 10 years ago, Fox God Sunggyu developed good friendship to your father and he agreed to the foxes and humans living in peace. The Fox God sees my evil heart and said to me that I'm not worthy of being the leader! With my jealousy grew, I decided to killed Akira Myoui. I'm the only one who is capable to take over the world with peace without foxes! I started to destroy nature where all the foxes deserves death."

Park Jinyoung approach to Mijoo, "Lee Mijoo, you remember me! I know you used to be blind and now you gain your eyesight!"

"Wait a minute! I know you!", Mijoo recalled the past with the aura revealed and he remembers Park Jinyoung.

"It was you! You started the humans and foxes feudal war! You were the one who blinded me with tear gas bomb at my eyes." Mijoo aggressively tried to move with her whole body.

When Nayeon and Momo guarding the forest, they keep a lookout for any suspicious activity.

Momo spotted Soul the swift fox, "Not so fast!" Momo prepared her rifles and shoot Soul.

Soul makes a quick dodge and bites Momo. Nayeon chase Soul. Soul is planning to lure Nayeon and Momo into a trap. Soul lures them and Jisoo prepared a trap. Jisoo is waiting for Soul's signal.

Soul was stalling Nayeon and Momo to Jisoo's position and Soul give Jisoo a signal by telepathic aura, "Now do it!"

Jisoo walk out of the way and Soul jumps.

Then Nayeon and Momo has step onto the leaves and fallen into a big hole of pit, "Argh!"

"Now Jisoo! Pali wah! Let's rescue Mijoo!", said Soul in her telepathic aura to Jisoo.

Jisoo gave a telepathic aura to communicate with Mijoo's thoughts, "Mijoo yah, I'm coming! Hang on!"

 

Jisoo P.O.V

 

I rushed to Mijoo and there was the boss himself JYP with the rifle standing in front of Mijoo. "Alright then Seo Jisoo! You listen carefully! How about something in exchange?"

I stop for a moment and listen to him first, "If you want your friend Mijoo alive, turn yourself in. If you refuse, your friend deserves death. Deal?"

Mijoo was tied in a rope and I convince Mina by communicating in her thoughts, "Mina, why are you doing this? Please come to your sense and help us. Humans and foxes can live in peace."

When she got it what I mean, "Master, stop! Let Mijoo go! Don't you think you're taking things too far?"

JYP is pointing the rifle at Mina, "Mina, this is how you repay me like hell! After I gave you all the credits what you want."

With Mina distract the boss, I used my telepathic aura to communicate to the captain and tell her to release Mijoo.

As the captain understand my good nature, she untied Mijoo.

"Eh, what's going on!"

"SHH! Pali wah! Your friend convince me by telepathic aura that I'm helping you. This human and fox feudal war shall end now."

"Thanks!"

Mijoo successfully escape and that evil boss see Mijoo escape. He knock out Mina and grab the rifle, "No! Get out of my way! I'll kill you!"

 

I go to Mijoo and I sense that Mijoo was about to get shot, "Mijoo, lookout!"

The rifle shot with the bullet flew to Mijoo but I took the shot. This happens to my last moment. Mianhae, Mijoo yah!

 

No P.O.V

 

Mijoo runs towards the dead fox Jisoo, "Jisoo yah! NO It can't be!"

Mijoo lift up the dead fox and cries in her tears comes out from her eyes, "YOU FOOLISH AND HEARTLESS HUMANS! You think you call yourself good humans. Humans and foxes are friends. Can't you reflect on your own actions for what you done?"

"Be quiet! You're the next one to die together with her!", said JYP as he points the rifle at Mijoo.

"Abeoji! Stop! She's right! All we did everything for our selfish pride and greed for the world. Look at yourself! Think about your future! You know I discovered that Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung our friends were foxes. I learned the truth about friendship between humans and foxes. It's sad that our friends Sana and Jeongyeon died together with our fox friends Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. That's our true friendship and what fate is like."

Mijoo cries in tears, "Jisoo!"

When her tears comes out from her eyes, Mijoo makes a wish, "Jisoo, I wish for you to become a real human in my life forever."

The tears drip onto Jisoo. Suddenly Jisoo as a Fox God magically glows and transformed into a real human in her white dress.

Jisoo becomes a goddess and Jihyo look at Jisoo's transformation. Jisoo make her wish, "As a Fox God, I wish for humans and foxes to live in peace and harmony."

The whole world change into a better world and JYP stopped working, "Darn it! I give up! I'm calling for this Fox Hunters to disband. Case close." JYP fled afterwards.

Jihyo approach to Mijoo and Jisoo, "Mijoo, Jisoo! Mianhae! We would like to say sorry for what we have done to you. Look here. Everything is normal here."

Jisoo shake hands to Jihyo, "It's alright! Since the humans and foxes can live in peace and harmony without war, we'll take a step to live in peace."

Mina grabs Jihyo and ask, "Jihyo, let's start a new life. I would marry you."

Jihyo giggled, "Hehe! I think you ask my father first."

Jihyo and Mina walk away and decided to step up their new life.

Soul witness everything and smiles at Mijoo and Jisoo, "Jisoo you did it! You are the real Fox God after my stepbrother. I allow you to take Mijoo as the wife."

 

2 years after the event

 

 

The big day of the wedding where there's peace and harmony. Mijoo and Jisoo in their wedding dresses.

Jisoo smiles and take out the ring and show to Mijoo, "Lee Mijoo, I honor you this ring. Will you marry me?"

Mijoo was surprised and agree to proposed, "Yes I do, Seo Jisoo! Please be my wife for the rest of our lives."

Jisoo slide in the ring on Mijoo's left ring finger and Mijoo do the same thing slide in the ring on Jisoo's left ring finger.

"You know what our rings represents! You know Lee Mijoo! These represents when two stars collided like two hearts can never be broken."

"You mean like our love is forever, Seo Jisoo!"

"Lee Mijoo the human girl, will you take me to be your wife for eternity?"

"I do!" "Seo Jisoo, the Fox God who is now a human, will you take me to be your wife for eternity?"

"I do! We shall kiss each other and you are my everlasting love! Our love is forever."

The witnesses are happy to see them and Soul speaks in her thoughts, "Sunggyu oppa, if only you're here, for sure you're happy about your wishes by now. Thanks for making Jisoo and Mijoo's love by the wish come true."

The moment when Mijoo and Jisoo live happily ever after.

 

The End