The Mysterious Telepathic Aura

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

No P.O.V

 

At the JYP Fox Hunting Academy

 

Twice Beta Unit Jungyeon, Sana and Tzuyu were at the secret HQ. Jihyo was reported and were given some evidence by Twice Beta Unit. Jihyo investigate the evidence that were gathered,"Let me see what you 3 brought me. An empty bottle, fox's fur and human footprints."

Mina inspect the evidence, "Let me see! If I might know if there's a human around. I mean that little fox must have encountered with a human. That means that little vixen could be somewhere."

Chaeyoung ask,"What about the bottle? We still haven't find out yet."

Jihyo suddenly change the subject, "Out of the subject, we need to go to the Woollim United Protection Academy. Tomorrow is normally by 1:30pm. We have something to show them."

"The principal of Woollim doesn't allow unwanted visitors especially our boss! Principal Irene Bae Joohyun has been protecting the school. That is why she kicked all 9 of us out.", said Dahyun.

Twice Alpha Unit Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung are leading the Beta and Delta Unit to the meeting room. Jihyo sees the wanted posters of the runaway fox.

Captain Jihyo speaks with an evil grin at Delta Unit Nayeon, Momo and Dahyun, "Excellent work, Delta Unit! You created posters just to let the Woollim Academy to find out if they find something."

Nayeon ask,"Captain, what about the fox world? What are we going to do with that world after we exterminate the last fox?"

Jihyo answer, "I will come up with that plan later after we catch the last fox and exterminate it!"

Jihyo knows how to come up with an idea, "Beta, can you try to invent something with the 3 evidence that you found while Black Swan and Dubu will assist you. With that, we will try to locate the fox's whereabouts!"

Mina and Dahyun nodded their heads and they start to analyze and use the 3 items as an invention.

 

In the dreamland

 

"Mijoo ah, do you remember me?", the voice came from Jisoo.

Mijoo can see things. She exclaims,"I can see you! My sight is back! Am I seeing things? Who are you?"

Jisoo answer,"Have you forgotten about me? It's me! I am the fox that you are looking for!" Jisoo suddenly turns into a fox.

"Jisoo ah, this is a lie! You are not a fox! I know you are not the one! You are not the one!", said Mijoo.

 

 Back in reality

 

 

It was about 7am. Baby Soul enters the room and about to wake both of them up. Upon entering, the small girl can really see the both of them are really getting along so well and she sees that Mijoo was still in her dream. 

"Ya! Get up you two! It's school time!"

Both of them got up. Jisoo woke up first and then she patted Mijoo. Mijoo woke up and she says,"Aigoo! I knew it was a dream all along." Baby Soul chuckled at her. Both Mijoo and Jisoo wash themselves up and they are dressed in school uniform.

Both Mijoo and Jisoo are getting along very well. They eat breakfast together.

 

Jisoo ask Mijoo,"Mijoo ah, what were you dreaming last night?"

 

Mijoo suddenly freeze at the moment. Her aura suddenly feel something back in the past.

Her aura visions can see the past when she was with the little vixen when she was 7.

The aura visions ends and Mijoo snap herself out.

Jisoo ask,"Ya! Mijoo ah, kenchana? Are you alright?"

 

 

Mijoo P.O.V

 

I pretend nothing happen, "I am fine!"

That same vision that I had at the moment. I don't know what is wrong with my telepathic aura.

"Ya! We better get to school and don't be late!", said Soul unnie as she pat at my shoulder.

 

We left our house and off we go to school.

Come to think about my past, I don't quite remember anything about the fox in my past. What's wrong with my telepathic aura? About the dream, that would be crazy if Jisoo is really a human or a fox. I don't know about it.

I don't know about my past since the last time I saw the fox that I met.

The last thing I remember was me and that fox were playing together and how I end up getting the mysterious telepathic aura!

Jisoo suddenly ask me,"Mijoo ah, how did you get the telepathic aura? I mean you can sense with your aura!"

I answer,"It's a long story! That happens when I was 7. It's the war when fox hunters kill foxes."

 

 

Flashback about 10 years ago

 

I was playing with Soul unnie near the lake. Not until I saw a strange creature. It was a kit vixen!

Aigoo! The poor little vixen got hurt on her neck. "Don't worry little fox! I am not going to hurt you!"

I approach to the kit in a gentle way and the fox did the same thing as it comes forward to me in a nervous way. It looks like it is scared.

The little vixen calmly stay put and I took my blue ribbon around my neck and I use it as a bandage. "Do you feel alright?" The little vixen nods the head and I gently the head. The little kit vixen me,"Hahaha! I know that you are thanking me!"

 

Then suddenly, Soul unnie calls me, "Mijoo ah, we better run now and the war is coming. Fox hunters are coming!"

The sound of the bombs and gunshots are everywhere. *KABOOM BOOM BOMB* *SHOOT SHOOT*

I was about to run and the fox beg me not to leave her alone,"Where am I going? I need to run! It's because all of the fox hunters are killing foxes. Please run and someday we will meet again in the future! Please hold onto the ribbon for me! Please remember me my friend!"

The fox and I decided to go separate ways. Now it's during war time, where fox hunters are killing foxes in the human world and they had no idea where do those foxes really came from.

 

I ran as fast as I can and I meet up with Soul unnie, "Soul unnie! I'm coming your way!" Then suddenly,"Mijoo ah, look out! There is a bomb! The tear gas bomb!" There's bombs explode behind me and I got hit.

 

Soul unnie came to me,"Mijoo ah, kenchana? Are you alright?"

I woke up and I realized that my sights have been blinded by the bomb. I can't see anything at all and I feel Soul unnie's hands.

"Don't worry! I am here for you! I will stay by your side!"

Suddenly, a strange telepathic aura around me. Soul unnie ask,"What's that?"

 

I can feel my aura by sensing. Although I am blind, my aura senses can feel anything and sensing what is going on. When the first time I had my telepathic aura, I sense something in my mind. I see that the fox is in the other world.

These telepathic aura is really something to me.

We decided to run and someday I will get to meet that little vixen in the future.

 

 

Flashback ends

 

 

"That's how it happened! Fox hunters are coming to hunt down for foxes. Like almost every year during spring!"

"Wae?"

"It's because all of the fox hunters are killing foxes and they want freedom.", said Soul unnie.

We walk to school and continue to talk about my past. Jisoo really can't get enough of my story,"Then what happen to the fox?"

"We decided to meet in the future and I totally have forgotten about it since I was blind. My aura suddenly keep reacting itself."

Soul unnie suddenly ask and became more curious,"It reacts itself? Something tells me we may not know!"

I ask Soul unnie,"Unnie, what do you mean we may not know something? There has to be a reason!"

 

Suddenly, we arrived at Woollim Acedemy.

"Mijoo ah, Soul! We waited for the both of you!", there was our friend Yoo Jiae unnie and we always like to call her Elephant Princess.

"Aigoo! Who are you?", I can hear when Jiae unnie sounds surprised when making her first meeting with Jisoo.

Jisoo introduce herself in a polite manner.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Seo Jisoo and it's nice to meet you! I am a transfer student!"

"It's nice to meet you Jisoo! I am Yoo Jiae!"

 My heart flatters when Jisoo is around and my aura reacts like crazy. There has to be the reason when Jisoo is around, my aura senses can feel something.

 

 

Jisoo P.O.V

 

I shook hands with that Jiae and Oh My God! Did she hug Mijoo? "Mijoo ah, how are you? When did you meet Jisoo?"

"I am doing fine, Jiae unnie! So anyways, Soul unnie and I found Jisoo near the lake which is not far from our home. Jisoo lost her parents and Soul unnie decide to bring her home. Plus, we adopt her in our family."

At that moment, Mijoo suddenly hug me,"I wanted her to be around me when Soul unnie is not around once in a while. That's why she came to my life!"

My heart is feeling touched when Mijoo gave me kind words to me.

"So anyways, let's head to our classroom! Anyways, Jisoo ah, you and Mijoo are the same age right? You two are perfect for each other!", said Jiae and my face is red which is I am blushing. She point out our classroom is at 2nd floor which is Class 2-1 since Mijoo is at the same class as me.

 

We walk in together and Soul unnie will be with Jiae unnie at their respective class since they are my seniors. That means I will have to accompany Mijoo. Suddenly Mijoo clinging onto my hand and my heart really feel something even for me as a half fox. My cheeks are heating up and my face is a bit red. Aigoo! Is it just me or is she really getting close to me? Is this my fate?

 

"Jisoo ah, I hope you can try to get use to it here! Please stay by my side!" I feel very touched when Mijoo is being nice to me and my heart really feel something. I never felt like this before. We both hold hands and my face is a bit red.

Aigoo! Is it just me or is it Mijoo and I are like more than just friends? I don't know what is wrong with my inner fox instincts!

 

Shortly we are heading for our classroom, we encounter with a lady with a wide smile on her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Mijoo!" I look at her and she looks a bit scary by staring at me,"Aigoo! Mijoo ah, is this your new friend that you brought along with?"

 

"Ne Principal Irene! By the ways, this is my friend Seo Jisoo and she is a transfer student. Jisoo ah, this is our school's principal Irene Bae Joohyun!"

She bow in front of me and greet in a polite way, "Annyeonghaseyo Seo Jisoo! Welcome to the school Woollim United Protection Academy and make yourself feel comfortable! I'm the school's principal Irene Bae Joohyun!"

"We are heading for our classroom! We might be heading now!", Mijoo and I bow to the principal.

"Okay! Make sure you two don't get in trouble!", said the Principal Irene as she bow to us.

 

The way the principal stare at me is a little awkward a while ago but do I know her! I think we have seen each other before but my sense of smell is telling me something.

 

Why is my sense of smell reacting to her?

 

According to Jisoo, there are secrets between Jisoo and Principal Irene Bae Joohyun. What are the connections between them about the past? Stay tuned to find out and I will update the chapter as soon as I can!