Gift 2: BinHwan- Rain

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan looked at the dirt on his yellow plastic boots and felt lonely.

He walked over to a tree and stared at his picturesque surroundings for a while. He had always loved cosy Seoul with its enormous fields, low hills and peaceful lakes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel lonely.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hanbin. Hanbin was his classmate with wide shoulders and tall body, made him want to hug in such a situation like this. But he wouldn't do that, eventually, he has his own pride too, he's not a creep.

Jinhwan gulped. He glanced at the floating grey clouds. He was a thoughtful, lonely boy, trying to eat his wet bread for lunch with a shaking body because of the cold. His friends saw him as a lovable, cute boy, but he is not that kind of person. He's kinda like the one you can relate to, more like a family type. Once, he had even rescued a old blind man from a burning building. Of course that was on newspapers, but they changed his name into some firefighter's name, then somebody else turned into a hero, while the real one is forgotten.

But not even a thoughtful person who had once rescued a old blind man from a burning building, was prepared for what Hanbin was going to do that day.

The rain was getting harder and harder, like a flood, making Jinhwan stressed. He held his umbrella harder as he tried to finish eating his damn lunch.

As Jinhwan stood up and Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter