Gift 4: BinHwan- Love Letter

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby has always been a smart kid since he was born. He might not succeed in having great grades or in the top 5 in school but everybody knows that he's going to be genius when he grows older just by talking to him, you can even see that curiosity shinning in his eyes and his mouth is always asking while his hand touches everything. With Bobby, studying is boring, because it's too easy, so he can just sleep instead, it's much more relaxing.

It was just an autumn morning which Bobby had decided to go out for a treasure hunt, he's just a 5 years old kid who had just moved to Busan and need to discover his town after all. He walked slowly along the stone path, counting the bricks on the wall next to him until he saw one which had a small heart on its corner. He took the brick out, it was easier than he expected but the most thing that surprised him is that a yellow poscard fell out from the hole which was used to be where the brick was placed. The poscard is a picture of Gwangju, where he was born, it used to be light pink, behind is some handwriting that someone might have woke up all night to write it.

"To xxx Street, yyy district, Busan
From abc Street, edf district, Gwangju
Dear Jinhwan,
I guest I should say something for you before I leave but I was too scared of being denied by you. I have always liked you since the first time we met, that glance, those eyes smile, your heart-shape mole,... Everything was so perfect to me until I moved. I'm panic and I don't know if I should confess face to face you or not, but the most thing I'm sure about is that we are never going to make this. I hope this letter is sent to you, lots of love from me.
Hanbin."

"It's a love letter." Bobby smiled "I should find the owner and give it back to him based on this address."
____________________________________

"Mister, are you Jinhwan?" Bobby asked the person who was standing right in front of him, shaking crazily.

"Yes, I do. Perhaps we could come in, have some cookies and talk?" That person smiled friendly.

"I think this is yours, mister." Bobby gave Jinhwan the poscard after he had eaten a bunch of cookies and drunk 2 cups of hot chocolate. Jinhwan took a look at the poscard then read it carefully, right after that, he answered.

"It's from an old friend of mine, he was just 14 when he wrote this letter and moved away, now 13 have passed, but thanks anyway." Jinhwan laughed, but his eyes was red, with sadness and lonliness combined.

"Would yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter