Gift 6: BinHwan- Griffindor

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY NOTE: Jinhwan in this story is a 10 year old Slytherin so you might find  him a little arrogant and childish (you must understand why if you had watched the films or read the books)
-----------------------------------------------------
Jinhwan is not a bad person for sure, even though he's a Slytherin. That's a stupid stereotype, if you are in the house, you will find out that they are pretty nice, even though they might find it hard to express it since their pride is twice as high as the tallest tower in Hogwarts- the Astronomy Tower. Well, that's what they are famous for.
Not all Griffindors are good. Jinhwan knows a Griffindors who can't get more annoying, who he just want to cast a Cruciatus Curse*  on, who shows off so much that his mouth should be filled with frogs. He is not nice or brave at all, all Griffindors are not nice or brave at all, they are just a bunch of mean students. How could they blame the Slytherins for whatever bad happens to them? It could be other houses, such as Ravenclaws, those nerds are demons or Hufflepuff, those jearks whose house's name is as silly as it's student. Just look at Slytherin, pure, determined and ambitious, Jinhwan is 100% that they are the best house in the school, some people's eyes need to be widened before accusing a house. All Slytherins are the most beautiful creatures ever, they don't have time to worry about what are not in the same level. If you don't believe, then look up for the greatest wizards in the history, almost all of them came from the house and what is more beautiful than power? It's right to say that they are the most gorgeous.
Jinhwan hates the fact that Hanbin the Muggle beats him in all subjects. It hurts his feelings that he was beaten by a Griffindor, the dumbest house in the whole world. That kid always tries to raise his hand first with his ugly face when he acted like he knows it all. Jinhwan knows that one day all the Griffindors shall obey his house and because they are like... dumbs, so they should be the slaves of perfect and smart witches, such as the Slytherins. Well, noone knows it better than him. Today Hanbin stole his thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter