Gift 3: Junbob, Bobdong- If I stay

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe walked slowly along the stone path. He soon realized that it's nearly dark and he just didn't want to go home. He doesn't know what time is it or how long had he been walking. He is a coward, he just could see his fiance's face when he gets home. When people tent to face something hard, they seem to avoid it instead of trying to solve it, so does Junhoe, just like he would rather stop walking without any umbrella in a rain than continuing until he gets home.

He will have to make the most important decision in his life on Friday and now... it's Wednesday already. Junhoe and Bobby had been dating each other for 6 years. It was the most beautiful time in his life and they both know the other is Mr.Right. But eventually, love is complicated and they started having nonsense fights recently, right after they have decided to engage and build a happy family. Junhoe felt as if Bobby didn't care much about him and his fiance seems to have a crush on Donghyuk, his boss lately. Donghyuk was like the better version of Junhoe, he had a sweet smile, a muscular body, money and everything that Junhoe is poor of. But there's one thing that Junhoe is sure of, is that he loves Bobby more than Donghyuk. That's important but sometimes, love is not always everything, life is unlike from Disney's princesses movies, duh.

Bobby was promoted last Monday and he will has to go to work in the USA. He agreed, that's good, but the only problem is that Junhoe is coming with him if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter