Gift 1: BinHwan- Fireflies

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan likes to think that he's an average fairy, but in fact, he doesn't. He doesn't have any power, at all. Fairies control trees and animals, wings glowing so bright like a lightbulb. Jinhwan doesn't have such things like that, he walks on ground, climb on trees. Fairies loves the sun, while Jinhwan enjoys sinking himself in the moonlight instead. He has never been an average fairy, but for a 10 years old kid, life is a dream as long as you "listen to the voice of your heart".

Jinhwan is different from them, that's why nobody plays with him. They forced him to go around houses at night to collect fairy dust from flowers, then wash and talk with the animal at day. Jinhwan is still hopeful though, he will prove them that's he's really cool, that everybody will love him.
____________________________________

"What... are you even real?" A kid appeared from the window yelled.

"I didn't know that miniature men really exist." The boy laughed, showed his teeth, it lost some in the front.

"Shut up and I'm a fairy anyway." Jinhwan glared at the smiling face filled with curiosity.

"Boo..." Jinhwan shouted "Aren't you going to run away?" He turned his head, maaking a 90° angle.

"No, because I want to be friends with you." The boy danced "My name is Kim Jiwon, but my mom call me Bobby. I'm 8."

"And I'm Kim Jinhwan, the swag fairy." Jinhwan punched his chest proudly.

"Do you want to come in and eat cookie?" The boy stepped aside, made a way to let Jinhwan in. The small fairy run fastly on the floor then climbed up on his bed.
____________________________________

"Do you have any fairies friends?" Bobby asked while looking at the fairy whose mouth was full of cookie.

"No, I'm too different, they don't want to play with me." Jinhwan stopped chewing.

"Me too... my friends said I'm too ugly to play with them." Bobby looked like he was having a fight with his tears, to cry or not to cry.

"Hey, we can be friends, you are not ugly, I think you are cute." The fairy encouraged.

"Wanna make a high five?" He raised his hands.

"Yeah, sure." The boy chuckled, used his thumb to touch Jinhwan's hand.

"Do you want to meet my brother, Hanbin?" Bobby poked Jinhwan's chubby cheeks.

"Will I be safe?" Jinhwan opened his eyes wide.

"Promise." Bobby raised his small, pinky thumbs.
____________________________________

"You are the best thing I have ever seen in my life." Hanbin opened both his eyes and mouth.

"I do? That means I'm important to you?" Jinhwan face turned red because of the happiness volcano was going to erupt in his mind.

"How old are you, why are you so short?" Hanbin gave Jinhwan a caramel candy he stole from his friends.

"I'm 10." Jinhwan showed all his fingers.

"Hehe... I'm 12." Hanbin danced crazily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter