five. whatever you like

Online Dating

 

1:05PM

Ding-dong!

 

Here she is. Seungwan thought to herself, couldn’t stop the overwhelming feeling that she was going to meet Cabbage in person. Her heart was pounding like a basketball fell down to the ground and then went up once again. She tried to breath all of the air in this world into her lung, and then exhaled it. 

 

She reached the door in 10 minutes, which caused Cabbage went to her door bell and her neighbors yelling, but she couldn’t hear anything but her heart’s loud sound. It was weird that it was their first date ever and there was nothing to worry about, they were absolutely slaying on the internet, threw shades to each other, cursing and more than that, they even ted once. Not really but Seungwan counted that as t. 

 

She was trembling real hard, as her fingertips touched the doorknob, she freaked out. She opened the door immediately without realising it. Seungwan was shocked and Irene was too. Both of them stood in stone, looking each other with big eyes. 

 

“BAE JOOHYUN? YOU’RE THAT BAE JOOHYUN? THAT ING GORGEOUS TALENTED GODSENT BAE JOOHYUN WHO APPEARED ON MY TV 24 HOURS A DAY? OH MY GOD I DIDN’T KNOW THIS COMING. WHAT THE HELL IS-“

 

Seungwan was absolutely so loud that her next door apartment’s owner had to open the door and was about to scold her when Irene suddenly covered with her left hand. The neighbor seemed to be pleased since Irene stopped Seungwan from being so loud, he got back to his apartment with a smile toward Irene, probably just didn’t realize that was Irene who was so famous these days. 

 

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE IRENE BAE FROM THAT “OFFICE GIRLS” MOVIE RIGHT? RIGHT? OH MY GOD. WAIT HERE!” 

 

And yes, the neighbor’ve just opened his door again after realising that it was actually that Irene on the big screen, he shouted even louder than Seungwan and that really scared Irene.

 

“That’s my boy.” Seungwan sounded so proud of her neighbor because he was also a whipped for Irene the actress.

 

“OH MY GOD. CAN YOU SIGN THIS FOR ME? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.”

 

“Yes yes yes. So please stop yelling because the others are going to be pissed.” Irene said in a calm tone, appeared to her fans as a goddess. The boy obeyed her like she was the master, he kept silent and then smiled, waved at her before crawling back to his cave.

 

“So you named yourself Cabbage which is your fandom’s name as well. You’re bored.”

 

“And you .”

 

“.”

 

Irene frowned at Seungwan’s joke but Seungwan couldn’t care more, she was laughing like a maniac just by looking at Irene’s blushing cheeks. 

 

“So you get blushed easily.”

 

“I’m not. Now. Can I come inside because I’m about to be a rotten cabbage due to this cold as weather.” Irene said, crossed her arms as she looked at Seungwan.

 

Still a gentleman, Seungwan made a move with her arm to show that Miss. Irene please walk in, my cave is not really nice but it’s nice to me so yeah it’s nice don’t you dare argue with me over my cave because my cave is my cave and you’re in my cave so follow my rules. Irene didn’t know why she could read all of this just by looking at Seungwan’s fluffy but face. Irene followed Seungwan’s hand anyway, she stepped inside.

 

It was a nice apartment really. 

 

What can you say? To have written such amazing stories which got published, Seungwan must had excellent taste in interior design. Because interior design could help you with your thinking and it also boost your emotions to another level. 

 

Seungwan owned a large screen TV, placed in front of a vintage look long sofa. There was a lamp beside the sofa too. Under the TV, it was a PS4 with loads of games lying next to it. The bedroom was on her left side, Irene knew that because Seungwan ing glue her nick name on the door.

 

"Olaf's paradise"

 

The wall paintings were slightly pink and white, the kitchen together with diner room was filled with kitchen stuffs, and beefsteaks ready on the table. Still giving such smelling.

 

Irene was amazed. She thought that Seungwan was the lazy-clumsy-awkward kind of writer but Seungwan was absolutely opposite. And that made Irene fall a little too much for this perfect ert chipmunk.

 

"Erm..." Seungwan scratched her head a little, acting all shy suddenly. "I... am not a really good cook... but yeah... erm... I... ah... hope that you can... enjoy my terrible meal... for you..."

 

"Why are you such a shy ball right now?"

 

"Yeah... yeah... ah..."

 

"We are not having why are you..."

 

"Yeah right... I'm shy... yes welcome to shy Son..."

 

Irene narrowed her eyes, looking at this blushing chipmunk. Irene tried her best not to laugh because Seungwan right now was like a ball of fluff, she was wearing a black hoodie, white comfy shorts and that just made Seungwan looked like such a kid, a cute kid, indeed. Meanwhile, Irene was wearing a dress, she had a meeting with Seohyun before she got here and she didn't want anyone to spot her on the street looking all comfy. She's the queen. Queen ain't easygoing.

 

"I'm hungry. Can I?" Irene said, she was so excited that she couldn't eat anything.

 

"Sure sure." Seungwan let out a smile. "But wait, will we have after lunch?"

 

"The Amazing Son is back and hell no. What the are you talking about? It's our first date, don't you dare to ruin it."

 

"Having on first date is like when puberty hit you, you're in pain because it brings you blood every month but you're also happy because you finally can , legally." Seungwan replied.

 

"No. I don't want to experience puberty once again so please, no."

 

"Not having with me is like the most regrettable thing in this world. I have amazing skills."

 

"What?"

 

"My fingers are amazing, miss Bae. You won't be able to walk the next day."

 

"Can I eat my beef now?"

 

"Sure. We can talk about this later." Seungwan wore a poker face, led Irene to the table and both of them sat down.

 

Seungwan acted so casual yet so formal, she didn't even understand herself, it was like she could see butterflies flying around when she first saw Irene. It was weird, she could be shy and bold at the same time, she changed in two seconds. Maybe Seulgi was right, Seungwan loved too much that mentioning about it could made her stop being shy.

 

Seungwan cut the beefsteak for Irene first before she went for her dish and Irene found that gentle act cute. Irene found Seungwan pretty and gentle too but a little too much of talking about and things. Seungwan was good at talking nonsense and nonstop. 

 

Irene ate first and it was unbelievably great, Seungwan said that she wasn't a good cook and this beefsteak deserved a five star review. The beef was melting inside Irene's mouth, the sauce together made it better by moves. It was so delicious that Irene didn't remember she was eating with Seungwan, she made all little noise like oh wow ah yes. Seungwan giggled at the way she reacted to her cooking, really genuine.

 

Seungwan took out her phone, logged into snapchat, took a picture of Irene.

 

[Eating with Bae Joohyun the actress, I'm the queen.]

 

Irene was still in her world of beefsteak, not aware of what Seungwan was doing.

 

[Bear: WHAT THE ? HOW COME CABBAGE TURNED INTO BAEJOFJEVXHXNYUN YOU KIDDING ME???]

 

[Wanwan: I WON THIS ONLINE DATING GAME BRO! I'M ALWAYS BETTER THAN YO]

 

[Bear: IT IM OUT MY BFF IS DATING A CELEBRITY]

 

Seungwan laughed harder and louder, which took a focused Irene back to life. She noticed the phone Seungwan was holding.

 

"Are you taking photos?"

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"That takes money."

 

"Can I use my body instead? You can step on me after this, pin me down and do all the dirty things in this world to me."

 

Irene smirked. "Sure. Whatever you like."

 

And Seungwan was definitely scared.

 

She was just joking. 

 

---

This one is bored :( sorry and thank you for your attention on my fic. and fyi my Twitter is teungwan

Sorry to say but this is not going anywhere near lol because I supposed this is a cute one so yeah, fluff and crack :D