one. first talk

Online Dating

One. First talk

 

The online dating website appeared when Seungwan tried to access the internet on her bestfriend's laptop. Before Seungwan could do anything about this website, her bestfriend - Seulgi, dashed out from her kitchen, closed her laptop with a big slam. Seungwan narrowed her eyes as she watched Seulgi flustered. She looked back to her bestfriend's laptop, which is a Macbook Pro Retina with regrets, it wasn't that cheap to get slam like that, seriously.

 

"Sseul..." Seungwan called out her bestfriend's nickname as she watched Seulgi bitting her lips. "Are you shy? I don't mind, you know, I know how hard it is to start a relationship." Seungwan breathed in and continue. "And that you have to use these to start a relationship, it's fine. Like, seriously, it's fine. You don't have to be shy. I'm your best friend anyway. I even saw you , what's more embarrassing than that, though?"

 

"I know, Wan-ah." Seulgi became shaky as she removed her hand from her laptop. "I know that you won't find it weird... but I still feel all weird about this. I know you're open-minded to all of these but I just can't... I found it embarrassing though."

 

Seungwan nodded her head to state that she understood what Seulgi was trying to say. "Then don't, because I'm totally fine with it. And I'm madly hungry right now so can you please go back to the kitchen and continue your cooking?"

 

Seulgi let out a small smile before turning back to the kitchen. Seungwan found it interesting about this online dating thing, she took a sip of red wine on her left side, opened the laptop once again. She suddenly forgot what she was supposed to do on the internet so she decided to do a small research on what Seulgi was doing up there in that online dating website. She clicked on the Conversation button appeared on the right corner.

 

Park Sooyoung (Joy) / 1996

 

Damn, kids these days. Seungwan thought to herself, but Seulgi seriously is talking to this one young girl? For real? Again, she thought to herself. She clicked on the latter's profile to find out how her best friend's muse for now looks like.

 

Seulgi finished with the cooking and went back to the living room and she saw Seungwan chuckled at her conversation with Sooyoung. Damn this girl, she should have known that it's not safe to let Seungwan alone with her laptop. Seungwan of course heard that Seulgi was back so she just slightly turnt her head, curved up into a smile. "So Park Sooyoung huh? Twenty huh?"

 

Seulgi found her cheeks was getting hotter than before. She couldn't help blushing. She suddenly wanted to pat Seungwan's head so bad for teasing her.

 

"U-uh... r-right..."

 

Seungwan laughed out loud and that made Seulgi blushed even bigger.

 

"Anyway, haha, Sseul, you're so adorable, let's get to eat though." Seungwan said between her laugh. "I won't tease you anymore. Haha."

 

-

 

Two weeks later.

 

"I heard that you've just broken up with your girlfriend huh?" Seulgi asked as she lean back to the chair, looking straight to Seungwan's eyes.

 

"Oh yes. I am single now."

 

"Why don't you try that online dating website though? Sooyoung and I are going really well up to now. She's the cutest."

 

"I know. And stop spazzing over your girlfriend in front of me." Seungwan huffed. How much she hated this.

 

Seungwan didn't feel anything particularly, it was her broken up but then she just couldn't care more. They weren't talking to each other for like, 4 weeks, a month. She didn't feel any love toward her ex-girlfriend, although her ex was always trying to get her. Being a heartless woman as she has always been, she found it quite relax being single again.

 

Seulgi quirked her eyebrows, made a pout.

 

"Why are you making a pout just now, Seulgi? I'm not interested in you. You knew that."

 

"Shuddup. Anyway, just try that, once. I have a lunch date with Sooyoung today so yeah, catch you later." Seulgi said as she stood up from the chair, left some money enough for her cafe, ran for her date out of the cafe with Seungwan cursing behind.

 

You must be kidding me, Sseul.

 

Seungwan growled. She'd have to spend her next 2 hours here without a company because she didn't have any schedule until 5.

 

Something popped up.

 

Seungwan opened her Macbook. Not the same one as Seulgi but still. Every Apple product is expensive.

 

She remembered the adress of the online dating website back then when she was at Seulgi's house. She typed it out on the bar.

 

A window popped up before she could do anything else.

 

Hello there! Is this your first time here? If yes, click on the Sign Up button below and if no, then just close this window.
Hope you're gonna get your date soon. Love.

 

Seungwan clicked the Sign Up button.

 

It led her to a page which required her to fill up her profile.

 

What is your occupation?

Writer.

 

Height?

I don't know. Asking someone about their height is rude.

 

Weight?

I don't know. Asking someone about their weight is also rude.

 

Religion?

What is it again?

 

Non-smoker or smoker?

Is this really important?

 

Age?

Wow. Who is this website admin? So rude.

 

The one thing that you are most passionate about?

Why do you need to know?

 

The most important thing you are looking for in a person is?

Wife material.

 

She hated this so much. But then she managed to finish the profile.

 

Seungwan scrolled down all of the profiles available on the website. She stopped at that one Cabbage nickname. So damn stupid. She thought. Who would name themselves cabbage if they wanted to find a date? Idiot would.

 

But once again, her picture profile was gorgeous. Wow such idiot with amazingly beautiful face.

 

She clicked on the Message her button and typed some out.

 

From: The Amazing Son

To: Cabbage

Hello there gorgeous.

 

The Cabbage replied within a minute.

 

From: Cabbage

To: The Amazing Son

Hello there stupid name.

 

What the actual f? Seungwan thought.

 

___

 

 

A/N: I know this is short. And sorry :(

Leave some comment and subcribe to get the update as soon as possible. <3

Thank you so much.