four. whipped

Online Dating

“Sseul, I asked her out.” Seungwan said as she sat down on the couch, looking at Seulgi with big eyes opened because she was surprised.

 

“Oh wow. I didn’t that you can be that bold.” Seulgi talked, continued to fry the chicken on the pan for those customers outside waiting.

 

Seulgi was the head chef and the owner at her restaurant, so Seungwan could happen anytime at her restaurant and still could find her there rolling hard in the kitchen. Seungwan appeared first thing in the morning, with rings under her eyes because she couldn’t sleep last night after asking her online dating date out for lunch at her place. She didn’t even understand how she got her nuts altogether and asked Cabbage out. And she hadn’t texted Cabbage her address yet, which is disappointing.

 

Seungwan opened phone browser, enter the address for that online dating website to check out whether Cabbage texted her or not.

 

“You’re not allowed to use mobile phones in a kitchen. You’re smart enough, Wan. You don’t want to blow us all up. And I don’t want to lose my business.” Seulgi said, still going back and forth like a machine, using pans, knifes, chop chop chop.

 

“I don’t care. I can buy you a new restaurant.”

 

“You’re an arrogant son of a Wan.”

 

“Stop your puns.”

 

“Okay fine. But put your phone back in your pocket, please. My business is my everything.” Still going around with kitchen tools.

 

“Girl. Keep calm and continue to cook. My phone won’t blow your restaurant up because I’m ing standing next to a fridge.” Seungwan said with a calm tone.

 

Seulgi whined as she let it slipped, she didn’t want to argue with Seungwan because Seungwan such a son of a Wan. And she knew that she couldn’t win Seungwan. From when they first became best friend, Seungwan had always won their argument which annoyed Seulgi so much. But still, they were still best friend for like over 7 years.

 

[C: What time can I come? And can I get your ing address along with your phone number because you asked me out yesterday and I didn’t hear anything from you. ARE YOU ING KIDDING YOU ING THE INSIGNIFICANT SON?]

 

Oh wow, she’s mad. How hot.

 

Seungwan thought to herself. Damn it, I’m whipped.

 

[TAS: Oh hello there. I overslept last night so I didn’t get to text you my things. Sorry my cute little Cabbage, you can come at 1:00PM and I’m gonna text you my address later. THANK YOU FOR BASHING ME, MY VEGETABLE.]

 

Seungwan did throw some shade there. But she still couldn’t understand how she could be this savage on the internet but so shy outside like this. Except for Seulgi of course. As she stand against the fridge, got some cool wave from it, she reloaded the page again and Cabbage’s message popped up.

 

[C: OH SO YOU’RE ALIVE. TEXT ME NOW OR WE AIN’T HAVE ANY DATE YOU STUPID.]

 

[TAS: CALM GIRL, but do you know that you’re really hot when you’re mad?]

 

[C: ARE YOU A ING WHIPPED WOMAN OR SOMETHING? TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS NOW AND BY NOW I MEANT YOUR NEXT MESSAGE BETTER BE YOUR ADDRESS. And yes, I do know that. You’re gonna find your vegetable even hotter on bed. Hah!]

 

Oh wow.

 

Seungwan was shocked. Of course. A girl who named  herself Cabbage could be hot on bed and even proud of herself for that. And yes, she was bold like BAM! IN YOUR ING FACE BECAUSE I’M THE QUEEN I’M THE BEST YOU AIN’T GONNA WIN! Yes, like that. Seungwan wondered what would it be like when they have . It would lit.

 

That would be hot.

 

Seungwan grew a big, cheesy smile on her smile. Creepy to be correct.

 

“What the are you creeping about?” Seulgi found Seungwan’s smile annoying. It was.

 

It felt like she was going to someone. Seungwan did really plan on Cabbage.

 

“Damn it, Sseul. Stop ruining my beautiful imagination.”

 

“Then stop your creepy smile because it scared the freak out of me.”

 

“I’m going home. I’m gonna prepare a lunch meal for my online dating date because she said she is hotter on bed and I’m gonna lead her to my bed today. Bye loser.”

 

“In your dreams. Not everyone is a maniac like you, Wan.” Seulgi smirked.

 

“YAH I’M NOT YOU STUBEAR!”

 

And Seulgi finally won once in her friendship with Seungwan.

 

-

 

10:00AM

 

[TAS: Hello my beautiful gorgeous hot cabbage on bed. I texted you my address already. What’d you like to have on today’s lunch? Pan seared cabbage? Cabbage with draps? cabbage? ed cabbage?]

 

[C: Can you stop? And I want to eat beef.]

 

[TAS: Of course I can]

 

[C: Good.]

 

[TAS: Sorry, I didn’t finish my text, I meant of course I can not.]

 

[C: I’m gonna hit you so bad this lunch time together.]

 

[TAS: I’m a Masochist. So yeah, hit me hard.]

 

[C: I’m a Sadist. I’m gonna tie you up, pin you against the wall, do all hardcore things to you.]

 

[TAS: Are we ting? I like this. Maybe we can do it after lunch, babe.]

 

[C: IN YOUR DREAMS YOU ERT WOMAN! BABE MY .]

 

[TAS: Ah, so baeby?]

 

[C: SHUT UP. MEET YOU AT ONE. AND I WANT TO EAT BEEF.]

 

Seungwan laughed her off, rolling on the floor. This was funnier each time they talked to the other. Cabbage kept on bashing her, calling her bad things but still Seungwan really enjoyed all those. She was having such a good time talking to this Cabbage girl online and now she was going to meet her in a few hours. And Cabbage wanted to eat beef – which she was about to cook anyway. Could this call destiny?

 

Seungwan sang along to the music playing on her turntable. Whistling in happiness, cooking in happiness, Seungwan was drowning in happiness, cooking for the Cabbage of her life. Seungwan was good at cooking, writing and singing. She could be a chef and a singer because there was a time she would sang for cafes and things like that, some companies did approach her back then but she still prefer a writing career. Seungwan and Seulgi also attended to the same cooking class.

 

12:04PM

 

[TAS: I’m waiting for you to come and hit me hard like puberty did back then when I was 14.]

 

Seungwan didn’t know she could make such jokes like this because she was so bad at saying funny things and her friends always found her a mood breaker.

 

-

 

Irene laughed hard in front of her best friend again, Seohyun didn’t really happy about that because everytime they meet, Irene was already on her phone laughing, smiling, texting.

 

“What is it again?”

 

“You can read this time.”

 

Irene delivered her phone to Seohyun’s eyes. As expected, Seohyun did laugh like a maniac.

 

“That’s funny. Your online dating date is sure interesting, Joohyun.”

 

“I know. That’s why we’re going to meet at one, her place.”

 

“Oh wow, that’s fast? She sounds good, don’t you leave it as a 419.”

 

“Hey, I’m not easy.”

 

“Yeah right. Accepting someone’s invite since you only knew for less than a month to meet at their place is so much clever huh. And very tough huh.”

 

Irene lost this battle along with Seungwan lost her battle to Seulgi.

 

They both lost.

 

But that didn’t matter.

 

They were gonna meet in one hour.

 

\\\\

 

 

A/N: Thank you for all of your support! LIKE REALLY I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT THIS TO HAVE SUBCRIBERS LOL.

AND THERE ARE UPVOTES TOO I'M BLESSED.

YOU GUYS ARE BLESSED I LOVE YOU ALL LOL.

LOVE YOU!!!