I will..

Different love

3 years later...

 

"~~~~-ah! Come on we're going to be late! The professor will kill us!"

"Okay,okay. wait for me!" You and Hyuna ran as fast as you could to your class.

A"Yah guys,up here!" You saw Jihyun waving at you. Both of you quickly went up the stairs and sat next to her.

"Why are you guys so late? Thank god the lecturer haven't come yet, or you guys will be so dead." Jihyun said as soon as you sat down.

"This is all her fault." You answered her.

"What? no it's not! It's her fault!" Hyuna quickly protested.

"Oh really? Who was the one who spent an hour in the bathroom just to put on some make-up?"

Hyuna pouted, "Okay,okay.. It's my fault. I'm sorry." She finally surrendered. The three of you just laughed until your lecturer came in.

 

You, Hyuna and Jihyun are in the second year of college now. You live in the same apartment with Hyuna while Jihyun live with your other friend.You are doing good now. But you never, not even a second, forget about him.

You can accept the fact that he was gone now but you will never stop loving him.

After the class ended, the three of you were planning to get some lunch together.

"Oh look, It's the boys!" Jihyun said while pointing at the end of the hallway.

You saw Doojoon and Hyunseung walking towards the three of you.

"Hey,guys. We were about to grab some lunch. Do you guys wanna join us? Or you guys have a class after this?" Hyuna asked them.

"Sure! We only have one class today." Doojoon answered her.

"Yeay! What are you guys waiting for? Let's go,I'm hungry!" Hyunseung continued.
Doojoon smacked the back of his head and all of you guys laughed.

'They didn't change at all..' you thought smiling at Hyunseung who was chasing after Doojoon.

All of you guys entered the same college.You really love your friends. They are always there for you. Everytime you feel sad, have problems or when you feel like you miss Junhyung, they are always there next to you  giving their shoulder for you to cry on.

 

Doojoon found a table for the five of you as soon as you guys reached the restaurant. After all of you guys done ordering, you excused yourself because you want to go to the bookstore across the streets.

"You want to buy a new book again?You just bought  a new one a week ago." Hyuna said.

"I'd already done reading it." You answered.

"Wow, that's fast." Jihyun continued.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes." you said to them and went out from the restaurant.

In the bookstore, you were busy trying to find a new novel. You bought two after you found the most interesting one. When you were on your way to the cashier, you accidently bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry." you said and bowed to that person.

"No,no It's my fault. I'm sorry, miss." he said and bowed back to you.

Your eyes widen when the man stood up back.

"~~~~-sshi." that man was surprised to see you too.

"Jae..Jaesoon-sshi." you said still feeling shocked.

"I..I'm sorry. emm..nice to see you again..uh.. I better go now. goodbye, ~~~~-sshi." he said and quickly walked away.

"wait!" you stopped him. He turned back to you and waited for you to continue.

"uh.. are you busy? Do you want to join us, i mean, you remember my friends right? We are having our lunch at the restaurant across the streets. Wanna come?" you asked him.

You still feel guilty because the last time you met him, you screamed at him without even listen to what he's gonna say. And you know, he must be hurting much more than you do.They're twins after all.

"huh? oh,okay. If you don't mind." he said while rubbing his back neck.

You smiled at him.

"Come on."

After that day, you and Jaesoon became closer and closer. He told you that he wants to continue his study in Seoul so he moved back here.

You never look at him as Junhyung. Never.

He has his own personality and charm.

He doesn't have a lot of things in common with Junhyung. Only some few little things though.

But just like Junhyung, Jaesoon can make your heart beats fast.

And you knew, he is the one.

"Thank you Junhyung." you said,one night before you go to sleep.

~~~~~~

 

In your dreams, you were at a very beautiful garden full with colorful flowers.

You walked around the garden happily and picked up some beautiful flowers. Then, you saw a man standing far away from you. You walked towards that man slowly. When you were getting closer to him, that person turned around.

You gasped in surprise when you saw it's Junhyung.

You started ran as fast as you could and hugged him. You could even smell his sweet scent.

He finally released the hug and held your hand. Then, he kissed your forehead and caress your cheek.

"Be happy, ~~~~..." he whispered into your ears before letting you go. Slowly, he walked further and further away  from you until he dissapeared from your sight.

You just stood there watching him go. A single tears fell from your eyes but a small smile forming on your lips.

You can finally let him go now.

"I will,Junhyung. I will.."

 

 

-The end-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally,I had completed this story. I know it's not good enough but I hope you like it.

Please comment and tell me what do you think of my story..I want to improve my writing skills :)

Thank you~~~goodbye~~~^^