Heartbreak

Different love

Two weeks had passed since you met Junhyung at the lake. You never see him again after that. And you heard that Jaesoon already moved back to Japan.

You still feel mad at him. But at the same time, you miss him.

You miss his voice, his sweet attitude, his touch, you miss everything about him.

 

'Why did he lied to me?' you thought when you sitting alone at the rooftop during reccess.

"~~~~.." you turned around and saw Hyuna and Doojoon standing at the door.

"I know we could find you here." Doojoon said while rubbing his back neck.

You stood up on your foot and rushed to the door. When you walked pass them, Hyuna suddenly held your hand to stop you.

"~~~~, wait. Please listen to us for a second." Hyuna begged.

You pulled your hand, harshly, and went down through the stairs, ignoring Hyuna's voice screaming your name.

"Huh..what should we do?" Hyuna asked with a sad voice.

"I don't know. We already tried to explain everything to her but she don't want to listen to us." Doojoon said feeling frustrated.

"I know this was going to happen. ~~~~ must be hurting so much right now." Hyuna continued.

Then both of them went out to the door and headed back to class.

 

After Junhyung told you that your friends knew about his secret, you didn't want to talk to them too.

You've been avoiding them as possible as you can. Hyuna, Jihyun, Doojoon and Hyunseung tried to talk to you numerous times but you never listen. You didn't even talked to Hyuna in class even though she sits next to you.

You felt like you were the foolest person on earth because you've been fooled by all of them.

 

A day after you meet Junhyung at the lake,Hyunseung texted you and saying that Junhyung be going back to Japan that night and wants to meet you before his flight. But you didn't go.

Like you said, you don't want to see him again.

 

But now you felt like you regret it a little bit. Because you have a question that's been lingering in your mind for a while.

Why did he go to Japan?

And what happened to him? Why was he sitting on a wheel chair?

You really wanted to ask your friends about this but your anger and your ego stops you.

 

The next morning, one of your classmate told you to stay in the class after school because your teacher wants to see you.

After the last class is over, students started to pack up their things and went back home.

You are the only person left and you just sat there in you seat waiting for the teacher to come.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and entered the class room.You were surprised to see it was Doojoon and Hyunseung.

You quickly grab your bag and headed towards door when Doojoon suddenly grabbed your wrist.

"~~~~-, can you please just listen to us one time?" Doojoon said while looking straight into your eyes.

"Let go of me!" you tried to pulled your hand away but Doojoon tightened his grip even more. He was too strong so you know that you can't escape this time.

"~~~~, please. There is something you really need to know. Please, just this one time, listen to us will you?!" Hyunseung risen his voice at the last sentence.

You stopped struggling and looked at him, shocked. This was the first time you heard Hyunseung yelling at you.

Hyunseung sigh and quickly apologised to you."I'm sorry,~~~~-ah. I didn't mean to shout to you. But there's something about Junhyung that you really need to know."

"He's right." Hyuna and Jihyun suddenly appeared at the door.

You looked at all of them and finally, you nod a little bit meaning that you will listen to them. Doojoon released his hand slowly and pulled you to sit down.

They didn't say a word after that.

"Here." Hyuna finally broke the silence. She put a blue envelope in front of you.

You took the envelope and saw Junhyung's name on it.

"Open it.." Jihyun said.You stare at the envelope for a while before slowly opens it.

You took a deep breathe and you started to read it...

 

Dear my beloved ~~~~,

                  I'm sorry because I never tell you the truth before. But trust me, I never ever meant to lie to you.

                 I think I won't stay here much longer anymore. I'm sorry ~~~~. That's why I sent my twin brother to replace me. ~~~~, Jaesoon and I has been seperated since we were 5 years old. He followed my father to Japan and that's why we are not so close. I know I should told you this whan we first met but I think there's no need.

                ~~~~, meeting you was the most beautiful thing that ever happened in my life. Do you remember how we met 3 years ago? The first time I saw you, I already knew that you are the one. I've been watching you since the first time I saw you dance. I know you didn't know me at that time but I really want to be close with you. But I was too shy. Doojoon and Hyunseung always teased me about you.haha..They're so evil aren't they?

               When I finally have the guts to ask you out, I was so surprised that you said yes! I was so happy at that time. I feel like this world is mine. You are such a good friend to me at that time.You are so kind towards me, you listen to all of my problems, and you didn't even care if I talk bad about someone. You are really special. Your face, your smile and your voice are enough to made my day.That's why I ask you to be my girlfriend. And again, I was so surprised that you accepted me. I thought you only see me as a friend.Thank you, ~~~~.

              I thought I can spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to get married, have kids and grow old together. But I was wrong. Fate is being cruel to me. ~~~~, I have a kidney cancer.

              I went to Japan because I want to get a treatment. I thought it can be cured so that's why I didn't tell you about this. I don't want you to worry so I ask my twin brother to replace my absence for a while. But my cancer can't be cured. I can't live much longer. So I decided to go back to Korea and meet you. I want to tell you everything.

             ~~~~-ah, please don't get mad at our friends, they didn't do anything. Jaesoon didn't have anything to do with this too. It was all my fault. Please don't hate me. I hope you will forgive me.

            I think I'd wrote too much already. I'll stop here. ~~~~, I want you to move on okay? I guess that we are not meant to be together. Someday, you will find the right guy. You are special ~~~~, so I'm sure you will have a great life. Take care of yourself. Promise me that you will be happy.

And remember, I love you..

Goodbye..

 

your forever true love,

Yong Junhyung..

 

You cluthced the paper and began to cried like there's no more tomorrow.Your heart was so hurt and painful.

Hyuna, Jihyun, Doojoon and Hyunseung just stood there silently.They were crying too.

You started to hit the table with your hands as hard as you could. Hyuna ran to you and hugged you to stop you from hurting yourself.

"Hyuna, what should I do now?" you asked while crying in her hug.

"shh..shh.. ~~~~, don't cry. You must be strong okay." Hyuna said, she was crying too. Junhyung was also one of her best friend. And she love you so much that it's really hurt to see you crying like this.

 

You cry, and cry, and cry..The man you love has already gone.