Different

Different love

               

It's already been a week now since Junhyung came back. But something was different about him, you don't know what but he's...different. You asked Hyuna about this but she said she didn't see anything weird about him. She said maybe you were just thinking too much. Don't get you wrong though, you're really happy that he's back. Well,at least he still loves you.

 

You've been really busy for the whole week because your school dance festival was coming soon. So you still haven't ask him about his 'disappearance' for three weeks. But you quite pissed off at him. He acted like nothing ever happened.

.............................................................................

 

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and the bell rang to show that class has already started. Mr Kang entered the classroom but you didn't have any mood to study today.You were busy reading your comic book when suddenly, Junhyung throw you a piece of paper.So you read it ;

 

"meet me at the rooftop during recess :)"

 

You looked at him and he just gave you a sweet smile. You missed that smile, so much. You smiled back at him and gave him a small nod.

 

You saw Junhyung sitting on floor at the corner of the rooftop so you walked over to him.

When Junhyung realised you're there, he patted the floor next to him and told you to sit down.

You sat next to him, then suddenly he handed out to you a box of milk.

"Er..Junhyung, I can't drink milk. I'm allergic to milk remember?" you asked, feeling really confused and suspicious.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot." he said.

There is a loud silence between you two.

"Can I ask you something?" you said breaking the silence.

"Anything." Junhyung replied while smiling at you.

"Where had you been for those past three weeks? Why did you disappear? I called you but you didn't pick up your phone and I even went to your house but you're not there." you asked all the questions that has been playing in your mind for a long time.

You look at Junhyung's expression when you asked that but strangely, he didn't show any respond on his face at all.

"I have some family issues." he said, expresionless.

"What happened?" you asked again .

He looked up to you and smile. "Someday you will know it." he said.

"Is it really serious?" you asked again, concerned.

"It's up to the owner of the body himself." he answered you while your hair.

You tilted your head, confused with his answer.You didn't understand it at all. When you were about to ask him another question, the bell rang.

"Come on, we gonna be late for class." he said while standing up and holding your hand, leaving a question mark in your head.

 

In the class, you were still thinking about what he said on the rooftop until Mr Kang entered the class.

"Class, keep quiet.I have something to tell you about our school dance fastival that will be held in two weeks.The principle wants every class to make one group, at least 6 person for the opening act.You just have to make a simple performance to introduced your class. Please give me the names after the lesson ends. Thank you." he said and continued with his lesson.

 

You, Junhyung, Hyuna, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Jihyun were the one who voluntereed to do the opening performance. Six of you went to see Miss Kim to asked her if you guys can use the dance studio for a while. She gave you the permission and you off to the studio.Two weeks left to go before the festival.

 

 

 

===============================

a/n:please comment and subscribe,thank you~^^