Missing

Different love

Cube Art High School

 

           Junhyung ran as fast as possible to the school's rooftop after finished his dance class with Miss Kim. He really miss you. He wanted to see you now. It's your birthday.

"Sorry I'm late." he said as soon as he reached the rooftop. He walked straight to you and sat beside you who were busy reading a book.

 

"It's okay." you gave him a sweet smile."I just reached here too."

"Here." he held out a white chocolate and a cute pink teddy bear to you.

"Wah,chocolate! And you bought me a bear too?aww..thank you so much, Junhyung." you said, really happy because of his gifts.

 

Junhyung feels like he own this world everytime he see you smile. He really love to see you happy.

He leant close to you and your hair softly, then he slowly pressed his lips to yours.

"Happy birthday, baby." he whispered after he finally part the kiss.

"Thank you.." you said while looking deep into his eyes.

 

Both of you just sat there and talked about some stuff like your past and your best birthday party and so on. He listened to every story you told him. And you laughed to all the jokes he told you. You feel like you were the most happiest girl in the world. While you guys were having fun talking, Junhyung suddenly turned quiet for a while.

 

"Is something wrong, Junhyung?" you asked,worried about his sudden action.

"Huh? oh, nothing." he answered.You don't believe him.You took his hand gently.

"I know you were thinking about something just now. Tell me." you said softly.

"I was just thinking.... how would it be if we break up." he said looking down to his feet.

"We will never break up. That will never happen. We  promised to be together forever, remember?" you said softly while you carresed his cheek.You were really surprised when he said that but you thought that maybe he got another problem.

"Yeah, you're right. Why did I even think about that? I'm sorry." he said.

"It's okay. Just tell me if you have any problem okay?"  you said again.

"Okay, baby." he answered before giving you another kiss.

................................................................................

 

After you guys celebrated your birthday at the rooftop, Junhyung didn't came to school for two weeks.You tried to called him, but he didn't answer. Everyday, you went to his house to find him, but no one was there.You even asked his best friend Doojoon, but he said he doesn't have a clue at all too.You are so worried.Sometimes you even cried because you miss him so badly. Where is he?

 

"~~~~, why are you not eating your lunch?" Hyuna asked.She is one of your bestest friend.

"I'm not hungry." you said to her.

"~~~~, you better eat something.You're getting skinnier for these past few days. You look pale. I'm so worried about you." she said again.

"Where is he, Hyuna? Where did he go? Why is he doing this to me?" you said as tears started to streaming down on your  face.

Hyuna quickly sat next to you and hugged you."I don't know too, ~~~~. I'm looking for him too. But please don't cry again. I hate seeing you like this." she said while your hair.You can feel that she is crying too.

................................................................................

 

It's already been three weeks since the last time you saw Junhyung. There was still no sign of him.

You slept up late last night, so you were really late for school. Fortunately, when you've reached school, your class haven't started yet.You slowly walked to your classroom, still feeling a little bit sleepy. Finally, when you reached the classroom, your eyes widen in surprise until you can feel like it will pop-out from your head.

There he is. Sitting on a chair next to Doojoon,talking and laughing with him and his other friends. He looked at you and just give you a smile. You really don't know how to react that time. You feel happy,relieved,mad and confused.You just stand there like a statue until Hyuna wakes you up.

 

"~~~~ ! You came. Why are you so late today?hehe." she said smiling happily when she saw you and grabbed your hand.

 

You felt your heart was beating really fast when you and Hyuna were getting closer to his table.You feel like you were gonna burst to cry. Finally,when both of you stopped in front of his table, Hyuna let go of you and walked away.You can see Doojoon was smiling to you too.

"Hey, ~~~~."

It's the first thing he said to you after his disappearance.You felt like something was different though from the way he says your name, but you shoved the thoughts away. Maybe its just because you haven't seen him for a long time.

 

Slowly, there's a smile forming on your lips.....

 

=======================