Lies

Different love

One day to go before the school Dance Festival, almost all of the students in Cube Art High School who took part in the festival are practicing hard for their performances with their own teacher.

 

"Ahh. I'm so tired." Hyunseung sighed when all of you guys lied down on the floor. You'd been practising non-stop since 8 AM. 'Miss Kim is so strict.', you thought to yourself while pressing your sore legs.You can feel that all your muscles were screaming in pain.

"That's all for today. We will find time to practise again tomorrow morning before the festival starts. Have a good rest." Miss Kim said and went out from the studio.

"Thank god!" Doojoon said after she left.

"Are you okay?"Junhyung asked you because you kept massaging your sore leg.

"I'm fine." you said.

Speaking about him, now you're really sure that he's not Junhyung that you used to know.

Actually, Junhyung love singing more than dancing. He don't really like to attend Miss Kim's class because he.. well, hate her. But this Junhyung is really good at dancing! For the first time in your life, you didn't hear him complaining or nag about Miss Kim. He really enjoyed her class. You didn't ask him sooner because you wanted to focus on the performance. But you already lose your patience.

 

"I didn't know you were very good in dancing.I thought you don't like to dance?" you asked waiting for his respond.

"I love dancing." he answered you calmly.

You were so shocked to hear his answer. He forgot all the things that you like and dislike, he asked you the direction to your house when he had already been there for like a hundred times and he never even kiss you after he came back.

"Who are you?" you whispered, but loud enough for him to heard it.This is not your boyfriend.

"I will tell you everything tomorrow, after the festival." he patted your head and leave you confounded.

............................................................................

 

"5 minutes, guys. We're up next." Jihyun said. You were at the backstage, waiting for your turn.

The School Dance Festival has arrived. Students, teachers and parents were all over the place.You didn't talk to Junhyung the whole day. You need to focus for today's performance.

 

You will talk to him after the festival is over.

 

When It's time for you guys to perform, everyone in the hall screamed and cheered for your class. You really enjoyed yourself up there.

 

Finally, the festival was over, your class won for the most best performance. You were really happy and proud of your friends and you congratulated all of them. You tried to find Junhyung but he was no where to be found.

 

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired. Guys, let's go eat together!" Doojoon said.

"Yeay, I want!I want!" Hyunseung replied while jumping up and down.

"Yeah. That's a good idea, let's go ~~~~." Jihyun said to you.

"Have you guys seen Junhyung?" you suddenly asked them.

Silence.

"Did I say something wrong?" you asked them again, confused with their action.

"what? ah, no. And, no, we didn't see Junhyung." Hyuna replied. That's weird. He said he wants to talk to you after the festival.

You were about to take your bag to joined them when suddenly you saw a piece of paper above it.

 

"Meet me at the lake. I'll wait for you there.. -Junhyung"

 

"Doojoon, I think I can't go with you guys today. Maybe next time okay?" You said to Doojoon after you read the paper.

"Oh, okay." he answered. You felt strange because all of them were looking at you with sad eyes. But you don't have time to care about it. You need to meet Junhyung as fast as possible because you want to hear his explanation.

.............................................................................

 

As soon as you arrived at there, you saw someone was sitting at the end of the lake. When you got closer and closer, you realised it was Junhyung.

And he was sitting on a wheel chair. You quickly ran to him to see if he's alright.

"Oh my god, Junhyung, what happened to you?" you asked him with worried eyes and sat down infront of him. "Did you get into an accident? but.. when? You were fine just now. And why do you look so pale? Are you okay?" You asked him non-stop and you felt like tears was going to coming out soon because you can't bare to watch him like this.

 

Junhyung chuckled and grabbed your hand. "~~~~, calm down."

 

"Why are you sitting on a wheel chair?" You still can't stop asking him a questions. "You were fine when you were dancing just now."

 

"~~~~-ah, I need to tell you something." he suddenly cut your word. "That's not me."

 

You look at him with confused expression.Your mind was trying so hard to understand what he said just now.

"What do you mean?" you finally asked him.

Junhyung took a deep breathe before he started to explained it to you.

 

"~~~~, please listen to me carefully, and please don't get mad at me." He paused for a while. "After we celebrated your birthday on the rooftop, me and my mother went to Japan. And after that, I never come back. Until now." he said while looking into your eyes.

 

"What are you talking about? You are here. I saw you everyday. We talk to each other, we eat together, we dance together." you said as your hands started to shaking a bit.

 

 

"That's not me. That person is..."

"That person is me.." before Junhyung could even finish with his words, somebody answered it for him.

You turned around to see where is that voice came from.

Your eyes widen in surprised when you saw a man who look exactly like Junhyung walking towards you two.

You automatically stood up and stared at that man. You really didn't know what to think anymore.

 

"Hello, ~~~~-sshi. I'm Yong Jaesoon, Junhyung's twin brother."

You gasped. Jaesoon?Twin brother?

 

"Junhyung, what is all this?" you turned your gaze to Junhyung. Your legs were trembling. Your heart was pounding so hard.

 

"~~~~, I'm sorry I never tell you about this. I have a twin brother." Junhyung said while staring at the ground. "You know right, that my parents was divorced when I was young, so I stayed here with my mother. While, him.. followed my father to Japan" he continued. "And ~~~~-ah,actua-".

 

"Stop." you said. You really can't believe what he just said just now. But...you understand. And you finally know what was really happening here.

"So all this time. It wasn't you? The guy who talked to me in the class, the guy who sent me home after school, the guy who I met at the the rooftop during reccess, the guy who... who i thought was my boyfriend.. was not you? It was him?" you said with teary eyes. Your feelings was mixtured with betrayal, mad, sad, anger and all of the feelings that you never feel about him before.

 

"~~~~, please listen to me. It's not like what you think."Junhyung tried to explain to you again.

Then, the man called Jaesoon interrupted, "He's right. It's not like what you think.We didn't me-"

"I said stop!" you raised your voice.

You glared at Junhyung. You clenched your fist tight and asked him. "Our friends.. do they know about this?"

You asked, almost whispering but It's loud enough for Junhyung to hear.

He looked at you with sad eyes. Then he slowly looked down, "Yes."

You clenced your fist tighter. "Our teachers?"

"Yes." he replied again still looking at the ground.

"Am I the only one who didn't know about this?" you can't hold on to your feelings anymore.You really feel mad at him. A drip of blood ran down through your hand because you clenched your fist to tight until your nail cuts it.

 

"I can explain this. I have a reason why I didn't tell you. Please ~~~~, please listen to me first." Junhyung begs you. You can see tears in his eyes but your anger controlled you.

 

"You lie to me. How could you? Who do you think I am? Why didn't you think about my feelings? I thought you love me?" You shouted at him.

 

You don't want to see him anymore. You turned around and ran as fast as you could. Jaesoon tried to stopped you but you pushed him away.You could hear Junhyung screaming your name but you didn't care.

You don't want to see him again.