chapter 8 - love me like you do

By My Side

At park

"the sky is really nice to me tday. It's a relief tday not raining" said Seo Dae Young while taking Myung Joo sight-seeing at the park. 

"my boyfriend also nice tday. He take me to everywhere i want. Thank you, sweerheart"

"it's my pleasure, my princess to make you happy"

"can i ask you something?"

"did i ever say no to you, Myung Joo?"

"do you ever feel regret getting married with me? Its not that i did doubting your love to me. But what if after we get married and my dad ask you to quit from army for taking care of me? Will you do that?"

Seo Da Young stopped and he take a long breath. He already thinking about the same thing. Can he quit from army? He cant leave Myung Joo. He stopped Myung Joo's wheelchair and sitting in front of Myung Joo

"Myung Joo, in my heart i never regretting meeting you, loving you, thinking of you, missing you. I never regretted doing things that reminds me of you. You  cant walk, so what? Who dares to disturb my girl, face me. I'll teach them. About quit from army, i think your dad will not ask me to do that. Well, where he can get the best staff like me"

Myung Joo smiling. She loves to see this side of Dae Young. He' a serious guy but when it involved her, he will be a different guy. Charming, romantic, loving, hilarious.

"do you still love Ji Young. What if she's trying to get you back?"

"if you give me 10 Ji Young, i will still love you. I only love you, Lieutanant Myung Joo. I hope you will always think about that. I will not leave you unles you are the one that leave me first"

"i will not leave you. If you go, who will take care of me like you do, love like you do, care me like you do. I cant find anyone like you, Sergeant Seo Dae Young"

"well, i'm only for you my little princess. I'll take care of you forever"

"thank you, Dae Young. I love you" said Myung Joo smiling. They continue to walk around the park. While they happily laughing, smiling, there is someone watching them from far away. She really hates everything she saw just now. Seo Dae Young'ss smile only for her and she will get Dae Young back no matter what.