chapter 6 - i love you

By My Side

"How's MyungJoo? Is she okay?" ask Mo Yeon. She really want to see Myung Joo right now

" she still unconcious and doctor said she's half body paralyzed" said Yoo Si Jin

"seriously? Oppa, cant you ask them to transfer MyungJoo to Korea? Let me treat her" 

"are you sure? But i have to ask the doctors and Commander first. You dont have to worry too much. Take care of yourself first"

"i know..but please let me treat MyungJoo"

"i'll ask Commander Yoon first. I'll let you know later"

"okay, thank you. Love you"

"love you too"

Yoo Si Jin ask Dae Yeong about what Mo Yeon has said to him just now. At this moment Dae Young doesn't care about the doctor that treated MyungJoo. He just want MyungJoo to open her eyes. He has been waiting for 3 days but MyungJoo still doesn't wake up. 

"i just want MyungJoo to wake up. I just want her to open her eyes. Why she did not hear me?" Dae Young start to tear up

"i know. All of us want to see Myung Joo getting better. I'll ask Commander Yoon to transfer MyungJoo to Haesung Hospital. Mo Yeon can take care of her. You too, go apply for leave. So that you can be by Myung Joo's side at there"

"i want you to accompany me"

"arasso...how can you be a soldier if you're weak hearted?" 

Yoo Si Jin went to see Commander Yoon and ask if they can transfer MyungJoo to Korea. It's a relief commander also think the same. Commander Yoon already thought to transfer Myung Joo to Korea. Commander ordered Dae Young and Si Jin to accompany Myung Joo during the transfer.

Dae Young did not let go Myung Joo's hand. Her face, her eyes, her lips. He miss Myung Joo a lot. 

'are you happy make me like this? Are you happy? Is it fun to sleep for long time? Are you a sleeping beauty? Are you waiting for other prince charming to come and save you? I'm here, my dear' Dae Young talk to himself.

They safely arrived Haesung Hospital. Mo Yeon go and greet Dae Young and Si Jin. 

"is she still doesn't wake up?" ask Mo Yeon

"yes. Since we found her, she still did not wake up. You can check her first. Let us know later" said Yoo Si Jin

"okay. Sergeant Dae Young, everything's gonna be okay. Myung Joo is a tough woman. She can get through all this"

Dae Young did not say anything. He only can smile. Mo Yeon said she will try to ger MyungJoo to wake up. 

After 30 mins, she went to see Dae Young and Si Jin. 

"Guys, i've already tried my best. It's now depends on MyungJoo. Her condition is getting better, but i did not sure why she doesn't want to wake up. It's like she has give up. Dae Young, please stay by her side. She needs you right now" said Mo Yeon. Dae Young just follow Mo Yeon's order

"it's sad to see both of them like this" said Mo Yeon

"how's Myung Joo? Will she be alright?"

"like i said earlier. She's okay but it depends on her to wake up. I dont know, but it seems like she has give up to wake up. It's like she's waiting  for Dae Young to come and save her"

"we just can pray for Myung Joo. How's my baby? Is she good inside? Did your mom get enough rest?" ask Yoo Si Jin. 

"your baby is fine. Do not worry too much" said Mo Yeon smiling. 

Dae Young keep talking to Myung Joo. He know she heard everything. "i'm tired talking by myself. Are you happy to see me like this?" Dae Young feel like he already give up. "if you happy being like this, then just stay like this" said Dae Young while getting ready to go

"have you give up on me, sergeant Seo Dae Young?" 

It's her voice. She open her eyes. Myung Joo feel tired from the long sleep. She heard everything Dae Young said. She wake up when she feel like Dae Young already give up and want to leave her. 

"why are you doing this to me? Let me get the doctor first"

Mo Yeon check Myung Joo. But she did not tell MyungJoo about her being half-body paralyzed. She wants Dae Young to tell her. 

"you are okay now, but you still weak. Get enough rest and take your medicine"

"okay, Mo Yeon sunbae.You too, get enough rest. Take care of your baby" said Myung Joo

"it seems you already recovered seeing that you can lecture my wife. Let's go. Leave this lovebirds here" said Si Jin 

"how do you feel?are you hurt anywhere?" ask Dae Young

"dont worry. I'm okay. It's just.....hrrrmm..nothing" 

"i want to tell you something. But please dont be surprised and i want you to know i love you no matter what happen"

"what is it? Dont tell me you are marrying other girl"

"it's not that. It's about your leg. The doctor said you cant walk anymore. But doctor said it's just temporary"

Myung Joo stay calm. She dont want to cry in front of Dae Young. 

"will you stay by my side even if i cant walk? Will you still love me? Will you take care of me?" 

Dae Young did not give any answer. He kissed Myung Joo. 

"remember this and please keep in your mind. I'll not repeat this again. I'll stay by your side, i'll love you forever, i'll take care of you, i'll be your leg" said Seo Dae Young

MyungJoo smiling. She know how much Dae Young loves her. She will walk again. She will fight for him.