chapter 4 - you are the one

By My Side

Day by day, time by time. Seo Dae Young still did not know Myung Joo whereabout. He already inform Commander Yoon he will join the others in Urk after he get bck from Afghanistan. He cant concentrate on his work. Even Yoo Si Jin cant think what else to do. Yoo Si Jin already asked Kang Mo Yeon but it seems not working since Seo Dae Yeong keep thinking about Myung Joo. 

"Dae Young, pls cheer up. If Myung Joo see you being like this she will not happy. Did you ever think that Myung Joo needs your strength right now? Wherever she is, she must need your strength. Where is Seo Dae Young that i know?" Yoo Si Jin adviced Dae Young. 

"i just dont know what to do. I always not there when she needs me. Why it has be me and Myung Joo from the beginning?" said Dae Young crying. He feels useless. 

"dont put blames on you. You know what before this when something happens to Kang Mo Yeon i used to to blame myself too until one day i realised it's not my fault. all this happening for reasons. I try to calm down and always tell myself it's not my fault. There must be a reason" said Yoo Si Jin 

"yes, hyung. It's not your fault. Why you want to blame yourself? Did you know all this things gonna happen. Not, right. So please cheer up" said Kim Gi Beom

"thanks, guys. I appreciate for all you have done. I'll try to not think about it too much. Who wants to join me in Urk this weekend?" said Seo Dae Young. He tries to cheer up. 

"all of us will go. We will find MyungJoo. Snoopy, Piccolo, pls be prepared for next mission" said Yoo Si Jin

THROWBACK 

'Seo Dae Young, guess what? I've arrived. Really miss our time in Urk' Myung Joo text Seo Dae Young once she arrived 

'wow...it's a relief you arrived there safely. I miss you already. When will you come back?' replied Dae Young

'it's just one day and you already miss me? You make falling for you more and more'

'of course i miss you. i did not think i can find 2nd MyungJoo because you are the only one'

'i want to ask you this question for long time already but i cant find the suitable time'

'what is it'

'what if something happens to me and i did not come back? I just ask if...'

'do you have to ask this? But if you not by my side during our wedding, i think i have to marry the little sweet bunny'

'hahahaahha....do it if you dare. Dont you dare to ask other woman to hold your hand, kiss your lips, see your beautiful eyes, hearing your sweet talks, and dont you dare to get any woman to take my place beside you. Not until i ask it. Understand?'

'whooaaaa...My MyungJoo is angry right now. It's always you and no other girls can replace your place. You are the one. I love you'

'i love you too. I have briefing in 5 minutes. I'll update yoy later. Bye'

'bye'