chapter 3 - i need you

By My Side

KOREA 

"did MyungJoo send any updates from Urk?" ask Kang Mo Yeon

"we still did not rceive anything. They said not many people survive this time. Valentine and Fatima survived from the earthquake but they did not see MyungJoo" said Yoo Si Jin

"how's Dae Young? He must worried a lot" said Mo Yeon 

"Dae Young? You know him right? He love Myung Joo too much. He did not talk too much until now. I'm worried about him too. Anyway we will be back in 2 weeks and if condition in Urk not gtting better we will join the others in Urk" 

"hmmmm...ok..but pls take care of yourself and pls let me know if there's anything from Myungjoo and please tell Seo Dae Young it's gonna be alright and dont lose hope"

"arasso. You too, pls take care of yourself and our baby. Let's hope Myungjoo will be safe. Take care, i love you"

"love you too"

URK

"today we will begin our SAR operation and please focus to find Lieutanant Yoon Myung Joo snce we cant detect any MyungJo sign snce the earthquake" the captain give the orders. Commander Yoon orders him to find Myung Joo. If she still alive he want to to hear her voice and if she dead she want to see her dead body. 

"Yes, sir!" said the others. 

HAUNTED VILLAGE 

A woman lying down wth blood at her legs, head. During the earthquake the villagers found her unconcious and covered wth blood. They did not know how to contact her family or her colleague. They know she's the one of Korean Army but they did not know how to inform the base camp snce they cant go out from the village. The woman stay unconcious for almost 4 days. They already treated her and change her clothes. 

She wants to open her eyes but she cant. She cant move one bit. She felt like she already slept for long time enough. She wants to wake up from this long sleep. But she cant. Seo Dae Young, i need your strength. I need you.