chapter 7 - myung joo, fighting!

By My Side

A week before their wedding, Myung Joo still getting treatment in the hospital. She wants to get better on her wedding. Although Dae Young already promised to be ger legs but she doesnt want to burden De Young. He alreay busy preparing their wedding.  

Dae Young's ex-girlfriend find out what happened to Myung Joo. She already divorced with her husband and she's planning to get Dae Young back. She regretted for letting go Dae Young. 

HAESUNG HOPITAL

"hi, remember me?" Ji Young greeted Myung Joo

"hi, i'm not sure. I'm sorry. Too many happened lately and i'm not sure wether we have met before" 

"i'll make it clear. I'm Shin Ji Young, Seo Dae Young ex-girlfriend. I heard you are getting married. Congrats, but are you sure you can get married like this?

Myung Joo shocked. Why she has to come now? 

"i'm sorry, but i dont understand. What do you mean like this?"

"yeah, just look at you. You are pretty, smart but you cant walk. Dont you pity Seo Dae Young? He's preparing your wedding by himself, and you? Sitting here waiting for the doctor to give medicines, serve foods, therapy"

"what do you want actually? If you came here just to say all that, i'm sorry. You got the wrong place and wrong person"

"wow, look at you. Still being so arrogant even you know you cant do anything to me. Remember this, i'll get Seo Dae Young back!" 

"try if you can. You still dont know what i'm capable of. I'm not like you. Dae Young love me too much. You'll regret it"

"we will see. Best woman win" said Ji Young before leaving Myung Joo's room. She started to crying. She's been holding her tears. Kang Mo Yeon heard everything. She tried to comforting Myung Joo. Kang Mo Yeon knows at this moment Myung Joo's feeling will be more sensitive. She doesnf want Myung Joo to give up.

"hey, listen here. Seo Dae Young loves you. Only you. Tell him everything"

"i dont want to buden him. What she says is true. I'm useless. He's busy doing all things and i just sitting here, waiting for doctors, medicines, foods. This is before our marriage. After this?"

"Myung Joo. Please dont think about that. You know what, i'm sure Dae Young will not leave you. If he wants, he must have did it when he know you cant walk. At this moment, just concentrate on your therapy and your wedding. Please cheer up" said Kang Mo Yeon

Myung Joo cant sleep that night. She keep thinking what Ji Young said. Dae Young cant visit her earlier because he's busy with works and wedding preparations. Yoo Si Jin told him what happened at hospital today. Kang Mo Yeon knows Myung Joo will not tell Seo Dae Young anything, so she tells Si Jin and ask him to inform Dae Young

Myung Joo fall asleep after tried so hard to close her eyes last night. She wakes up when she felt like someone beside her. She open her eyes, and she saw Seo Dae Young smiling 

"morning, sweetheart. Do you miss me?" Seo Dae Young said and kiss Myung Joo's forehead.

"morning. Why did you come so early? Aren't you busy?"

"why? You seems did not like i'm coming here"

"no, i'm just asking"

"today, i'll spend my whole day with you. Just tell me where you want to go and i'll take you there"

"is it okay for you? I'm worried"

"what are you worried about? I've heard about Ji Young yesterday. I just want you to know i love you no matter what happen. I'll never leave you unless you are the one that leave me first"

Myung Joo start to cry again. She's touched and she know she shouldnt doubt Dae Young's feeling to her.

"thanks you for staying by my side. I love you so much. Can you bring me anywhere today? But dont forget my wheelchair"

"yes, ma'am. Now get prepared. I'll wait outside. Call me if you done"

"okay" said Myung Joo smiling. She feels relief right now. She will not give up. Myung Joo, fighting!