♥Chapter Five♥

You Don't Like Me?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter Five♥


How can I get more ‘lucky’ this week?

 

With all the things that happen this week (I’ve become a little paranoid about the people around me), my teacher decided to suddenly give us a seating plan. And out of all 23 students, the devil had cursed me by making me seat beside my worst nightmare. 

 

I can’t even feel free now. If I look to the left I’ll see Sehun’s good looking annoying face (I don't like him but he is good looking). And that’s my favourite place to look cause he’s right beside the window where I like to look and daydream.

 

On my right was Henry Lau, a basketball player and a short one at that. He isn’t as bad as Mr. Sehun over here, well I don’t think so, but he has a reputation of being that person that hits on anyone. So I guess he’s just a little under Sehun.

 

 Ahh. Now I can’t even ignore him in class.

 

“So class, to assist your English from this unit, I want you and a partner to make a story, in English, about anything that IS appropriate for children. The story has to have a minimum of 20 pages in font size 12 and a minimum of 10 pictures. When finished, you each will have a small group of kids to present it to.” Kim Taecyeon seonsaengnim explained.

 

This is going to be a piece of cake. Something that I’m actually good at.

 

The whole time he was explaining it, me and Jinri were already eying each other cause we’re always partners.

 

“This will be due in 4 days and I already made the partners.”

 

“Noooo,” the students shouted.

 

Okay, this could still be good. I still have a chance on being partners with anyone that is not Sehun.

 

I had my fingers crossed as Kim Taecyeon seonsaengnim called out our partners.

 

“Mr. Sehun Oh will be with-

 

Not me please, not me…

 

Mr. Kyungsoo Do”

 

Yes!!! Okay now I’ll just have to wait for my name to be called.

 

As I said that to myself, I tapped my finger on my table with joy as I was  doing that the person on my left was my staring at me chuckling and mumbling something I couldn't catch.

 

“Mr. Zitao Huang will with Ms. Amber Liu.”

 

My happiness ended sooner than I expected. I mean he isn’t Sehun but he is close.

 

“Wait!,” I stood up, not happy with results, “Can I trade partners?!”

 

“Sorry, Ms. Liu but I already made the list and Mr. Huang will be be your partner unless someone wants to trade partners with you.” 

 

I looked around the class looking at Jinri, knowing that she would raise her hand, but right when she was about to, someone cut her to it.

 

“I’ll trade with you” Knowing the voice, I looked my left seeing Sehun looking straight ahead to the teacher.

 

Just when I thought I escaped, he continues.

 

“I’ll be your partner”

 

“No! No, no, no. Nope!” I yelled at the teacher, he's not looking very pleased, “You know what Tao is perfect, I don’t need to trade anymore.” I said while shaking my hands.

 

“You know what, since you ‘badly’ want to change partners, I’ll let you be partners with Sehun.” Mr. Taecyeon said not forgetting to emphasize badly. He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter