♥Chapter One♥

You Don't Like Me?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter One♥

He's so cute.

 

Oooh, that lip .....

 

Aww he has seaweed on his lips.

 

Should I-

 

"Amber"

"Yeahhh?"

"Were you listening you to me?" Suho questioned. He kept eating his kimbap while looking at me. We're sitting at the cafeteria, facing each other like we do most of the time. I was resting my chin on both hands.

"Uh-ahh"

"So do you like me?" Suho said with his chin on his hand, looking at me with a smirk. His eyes were looking at me waiting for an answer.

I was left choking by his question. Patting my chest, I shockingly looked at him with my eyes looking like they were about to pop out.

Wait, does he know? No, that's impossible. Like how can he know, right?

"What?" was the only word I was able to let out with me still coughing a bit. I was mentally giving  him the side eye as I waited for his answer.

"See, you weren't listening." Suho said while shaking his head. He at least looked happy from my misery. I was mentally glaring at him for a second before refraining myself.

"Ok fine, I wasn't listening. What were you saying anyways?" I said. Relieved, I fixed my position when I realized that I had a wet spot on jacket. 

Oh shoot, was I drooling? Okay, so maybe he a little chance of knowing I like him, BUT only a LITTLE chance. Am I really that obvious. 

While rubbing the spot trying to make the area less visible, like it really did anything but making the drool even more, I heard Suho clearing his throat. I looked at him again like a lost kid. He shook his head for the second time.

"You get distracted so easily." he murmured as he shook head at me.

"Sorry." I apologized while making a v sign with my fingers.

"So what were you saying?" I said. I stared at him like the not so obedient person I am.

"Like I was saying, Baekhyun wanted to know if you're interested in joining his study group," he said, "and I already said yes for you."

"You what!?" I stood up as I yelled at him, making everybody in the cafeteria turn their heads towards us. It wasn't that I didn't want to study or that I'm a loner, it's just that his study group has some of the most arrogant, egotistical, and presumptuous people in the school. I mean not every single person in that group, but well most of them.

"I just thought that since you've been failing some of your classes, a study group could help you." Suho whispered, with him eyeing me to sit down, trying to calm me down.

"But you know I hate those people." I whined. I know hate is a strong word but I really, really don't like them. They think that they're better than everyone else just because they're smart and rich, but there's more to life than grades or money. If you treat everyone that isn't as rich or as smart as you, like you're above them, no one's going to respect you.

"I know, but you have to think about your future." I rolled my eyes.

Here he goes again acting like my his my mother.

"Why can't you help me study instead, Mister School President?" I looked at him mockingly. 

"You know I would if I had the time." He said.

"You tutor that new girl but you can't tutor your best friend of 10 years." I said while raising my right eyebrow.

Suho and I have been friends since we were 7 years old. We met because our parents merged in business. I used to hate him because he was such a goody-two-shoes, like he still is, but because of an incident that happened in grade 2, I knew that he was a godsend. It was fate. Suho has been there for me at times that I needed him most. He has never once failed to protect me. He has looked out for me and I've been in love with him since.

"For your informati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter