♥Chapter Three♥

You Don't Like Me?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter Three♥


 

There she was, with her friends, looking so happy. I looked at her with a smirk because she soon will be one of my victims.

 

“Oppa!”

 

I looked beside me seeing Wendy pouting and clinging to my arm. I saw her quickly glancing at Amber.

 

 

She's doing it for attention.

 

 

I looked at Amber, seeing her rolling her eyes at us and continuing to laugh with her friends got me pissed off. I looked back at the girl on my arm with an annoyed look.

 

“Get off.” I said pulling my arms away from her.

 

“But Oppa!” Before she could grab my arm, I got off my seat and took my bag.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to not call me Oppa. We’re ing the same age!” Seeing that I only had a few minutes left before the bell, I just went to my locker since I was already up.

 

 

 

On my way to class, a familiar girl stood in front of me.

 

“Who is this?” I whispered very quietly, not wanting her to hear me.

 

Is she a girl I hooked up with?

 

“Hey!” she said looking like a puppy.

 

“Hey?” I said, still trying to identify her.

 

“Do you not remember me?” She questioned.

 

Oh , she looks like she was about to cry.

 

“Of course, I remember you.” I said while grabbing her into a hug. I didn’t want people to stare at us.

 

“Really! So are we still on for Friday?” She said looking back at me.

 

Friday, Friday, Friday? Who do I have on for Friday? She can’t be 4:00 cause I remember she had silver hair. She also can’t 6:00 cause she’s Kai’s cousin, so she has to be 8:00.

 

“Sure, I’ll pick you up?” I tried to speed up conversation cause the bell was about to ring. I've never been late for class in my whole life and I won’t start now.

 

“I’ll send you my address.” she said walking away while waving her hands.

 

I walked to class thinking I would be the first one there but I saw her in a desk listening to music.

 

Has she always been in my class?

 

Noticing my appearance, she swayed her head towards me.

 

I went to my seat pretending not to notice her staring.

 

Ha. You don’t like me? Yeah right.

 

♥    ♥    ♥    ♥

 

What is Sehun doing here so early? He usually gets here right before the bell, when most of the others are here.

 

Not knowing I was staring at him for that long I heard a voice. “Take a picture. It’ll last longer.”

 

Before I could say anything to him, I saw Jinri entering the classroom.

 

Perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter