♥Chapter Four♥

You Don't Like Me?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter Four♥

Well this is awkward.

 

It has been 15 minutes since I arrived but it feels like it’s been hours. I was greeted with sharp eyes from everyone, even the housemaid and I’ve known her for years!

 

Everyone was quiet except for Minho who was leading the meeting. I could feel eyes looking at me from around the room. Wendy glancing at me from time to time, Baekhyun would also looked from time to time to see if was fine. But one person had HIS eyes at me the whole time. The worst part was that he was seating right in front of me. I try to avoid his stares by writing notes down.

 

I don’t really understand how they study because it was totally different to my type of studying. Only one person was talking the whole time.

 

Finally after what felt like years, it was finally finished. When I was about to walk out of the door, a voice made me stop.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat with us?” Sehun asked.

 

I turned around and saw that everyone was looking at me.

 

Just as I thought I can finally leave this hell place, he just has to speak up.

 

“You should eat with us so that we can get to know you a little more.” Irene said. She was always the next nicest person in their group after Baekhyun.

 

“Oh, I really can’t. I have an important family dinner.” I said with apologetic smile.

 

“I’m sure Mr. and Mrs. Liu can understand.” Baekhyun said ‘ to the rescue’.

 

“I really don’t think so.” I argued with a fake smile.

 

“Come on, don’t be a loner.” Sehun blurted out.

 

“Oppa, just let her.” Wendy said as she took Sehun’s arm. He looked annoyed when she did.

 

“Are you coming or not?” Kris said looking really annoyed. He had his sharp eyes staring at me. It feels like if he looks at me any longer he would cut my face.

 

“O-ok.” I stuttered.

 

He’s really scary.

 

“I’ll text you the address.” Baekhyun said patting my shoulder as we all walked to our cars in the driveway.

 

“Yeah you do that.” I said.

 

♥    ♥    ♥    ♥

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were guided to a private room where a big rectangular table was placed.

 

Baekhyun and Kris sat in the ends of the table. I really didn’t know where to sit but thankfully Irene dragged me to to the sit on the left of Baekhyun while she sat beside me. Krystal sat beside Irene then Kai and Tiffany Sunbae. Tao sat in front of me with Sehun on his right. Of course where there is Sehun there is Wendy. Beside her was Chanyeol, Xiumin sunbae, then Minho sunbae.

 

Since we were at a steakhouse restaurant, I just ordered a Kobe steak.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter