♥Chapter Two♥

You Don't Like Me?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter Two♥


 

Just my luck!





 

Just when I thought I got away from them!





 

Amber just act professionally.





 

“Sunyoung, you have a phone call,” I said while trying to push her away from the cashier.

 

“Ohh really?” She said not breaking eye contact with Sehun.

 

“Hurry! I think it’s about Bap,” she really loves her dog.

 

“Really!” she immediately broke eye from Sehun.

 

“Yeah, so go,” I said as I tried to push her again.

 

“Wait!” she said, “I forgot to give him my number!” She quickly wrote her number down on a napkin and gave it to him. I rolled my eyes seeing her being victimised by the SM International High School playboy.

 

 

 

“Ok, now go,” I said while ‘shooing’ her with my hands.

 

 

 

“Ok fine,” She said walking to the back while mouthing the words ‘call me’ not forgetting to wink.

 

I rolled my eyes once again before turning my head to the so called customer. I got nervous when we made eye-contact but tried not make it obvious. I looked down at the monitor so that I could ask for his payment when I saw that he hasn’t even ordered anything.

 

Wow! They went straight to flirting.

 

I looked back at him when I saw that he was staring at me.

 

I controlled my reaction so that he wouldn’t think that he had any effect on me, which he didn’t. I looked at him with bored eyes. He reached his hand to my collar trying to fix it. I stood still, not really bothered by it.

 

“What would you like to order?” I asked not forgetting to add a fake smile. I still had to be polite even if I didn’t like. He is after all still a customer.

 

He looked surprised when I didn’t try to flirt or try to break eye-contact with him.

 

“What’s your name?” he asked returning back to his ‘playboy’ facial expression.

 

“I thought you were smarter,” I said to him while pointing at my name tag that I had on.

 

He looked at what I was pointing at and when he realised what it was, he looked embarrassed.

 

“Can I get your order or not? You already made so many people wait.” I eyed the line behind him. I was getting I’m impatient.

 

“Don’t you find me attractive?” he asked while slamming his hands on the counter. I got surprised and mad at the same time.

 

Can he not get any more rude?!?

 

I shook my head with a straight face.

 

“Don’t you like me?” He looked worried to what my answer was.

 

I shook my head once more. And when I did, he looked mad.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter