Don't Pressure Us!

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

The next morning...
 
JaeHwa's POV
 
The warmth of the morning sun woke me up. Donghae was still sleeping, his hair was messy and unkempt. "Good morning," I greeted and kissed his forehead. Last night was the best night of my life. I had spent it with the man I love. And I never regretted any second of it.
 
 
I wore an oversized sweater and went to order breakfast. But the receptionist said that room service was still unavailable at the time, so I tried to rummage in the kitchen to look for something I could cook. Good thing there were pancakes in the cupboard so I started cooking. 
 
I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Good morning," he greeted and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Why are you cooking? You can just call and order for room service," he said. "They said it was unavailable at this time. So I just cooked," I answered. His hands patted my stomach. 
 
"Is it there yet?" he asked. "Is WHAT there yet?" I asked back.
 
"Our baby. Is it there yet?" he asked again and knelt in front of me. He put his head beside my stomach and pressed his ear against it. I laughed. "It isn't that easy to make a baby you know," I said. 
 
"Paging paging, and egg cell. This is Donghae talking. Paging paging," he whispered. He looked cute like this. But it was very sweet of him. "To the egg cell and cell. Please combine already. Okay? Combine right now. I want a baby as soon as possible," he continued. "But what if there is a baby already?" I asked. "Then paging paging, to our baby. I repeat. To our baby. If you are already there, be strong okay? I want you to be healthy and strong when you come out. Appa is waiting for you," he said. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. He really wants a baby. "Be strong and hold on tight. Appa is waiting for you here outside. Omma and appa love you very much. I repeat, we love you very much. We'll be waiting, okay? Saranghae," he said one last time and stood up.
 
After a week...
 
Donghae's POV
 
"Welcome home!" Heechul shouted. He took the bag that JaeHwa was holding. "Here let me help you," he offered. "How was Jeju?" Kyuhyun asked. "It was beautiful," JaeHwa answered. 
 
We were just in time for lunch. We sat down and talked about our trip. "Hyung, is she...?" Ryeowook asked me. I shrugged. "Am I what?" JaeHwa asked. "Ryeowook asked Donghae if you were already pregnant," Leeteuk said. "No... not yet," she answered. "But Donghae will get back to work immediately. And you won't have enough time together and to... you know," Sungmin said. JaeHwa punched his arm. "Don't pressure us!" I shouted. But JaeHwa suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom. I followed her and I became alarmed. Was she sick? "Yeobo," she called out. I ran to her and I saw her smile. "I think... I think..." she stuttered. "What? What? Tell me!" I said exasperatingly. "I think... I-I'm pregnant," she said. "YES!" I shouted loudly. And it turned out, she really was pregnant.