The One

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

Donghae's POV

 
After the fireworks I had asked HyukJae and Sungmin to prepare, I held her hand and asked her to dance with me. "Oppa, but there's no music," she complained. "Don't worry your pretty little mind. Here,"  I said and held her hand on my chest. "Feel that? That's our music," I put her other arm around my neck and we danced around the field. I saw Eunhyuk and Sungmin running behind us and I motioned for them to go home. I have to pay them back later. "Donghae-ah, I can't imagine life without you," she whispered.
 
I looked at her, with her eyes closed and her head rested on my chest. Everything is perfect. "Pinch me," I ordered. "Why?" "I think I'm dreaming," I replied. She pinched me too hard. "OW!" I screamed. "You wanted that to happen," she said. I pulled her closer and we laid down on the grass. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me," I said while her hair. "What if we had a baby?" she asked. "Then he or she will be the second best," I answered. Why had she suddenly inserted our future again? Does she want to say something? I looked at her and she was looking at me again, biting her lips. I know quite well that when she does that, she wants to say something. "What is it?" I asked. "What's what?" she responded, turning away. "You want to say something. Go on, tell me," I insisted. She sighed and said, "I'm scared," she replied. I sat up. "Why?" "It's just...you're expecting too much of me, you know? What if I can't live up to that? When we took care of that baby, you looked perfect together. I mean, you seem ready. And I was like this....this background. I'm not really a part of the whole, the main. And you know, I don't like children. We're different," she explained. I smiled.
 
"Stop worrying about those things. You look funny when you cry," I teased and she covered her face. I hugged her tightly. "Never worry about disappointing me because whatever you do makes me happy. Just, don't worry about that now, okay? Focus on us, together, right now. I'm here. You're here. And I love you," I said. She uncovered her face. "You sound like Siwon oppa now. Like a pastor," she joked and laughed so hard.
 
The next day... wait what day is it again? Oh right. It's the 15th of February and I've got no schedule for today. YAY! JaeHwa told me she had to go to school today. I woke her up and told her to take a bath. I rushed downstairs and cooked breakfast for her. While she ate, I took a bath and dressed up quickly. I want to drive her to school. I know, I know, I'm like her dad right? But I just want her to know that I wanted to support her. So I drove her to school. Then her phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" she answered. Then her face brightened up. "YongHwa! Ne, I'm on the way to school already... wae?... Oh, Donghae is here beside me... okay. See you later," she said then hung up. "YongHwa's waiting for you?" I asked. She nodded. "Does he know...about...you know...us?" I asked. "Ne, I told him yesterday. He was about to ask me on a date last night. Can you believe that? Anyway, I told him I have a boyfriend then he stormed out. I called him and apologized for not telling him. He told me he thought I was the one. Why does everyone say that?" she turned to me. "2 years ago, during the time I was dating all of you, every member told me I was the one. And now, YongHwa has told me that again," she continued. "You're the ideal girl, you know? And you don't even realize that. That's why I'm so lucky to have you," I answered and stopped the car. We're already here. "Thanks, oppa," she said and kissed me on the forehead. 
 
JaeHwa's POV
 
"So, how's your Valentine's Day?" YongHwa greeted as he took the seat beside me. "It was fun," I said. 
 
The teacher came and we concentrated on his lessons. "All of you have to submit an original song composition. The song can be about anything, as long as it is a complete song, with tune. So that it wouldn't be that hard for you, you will work by pairs. You choose your partner. This song will be performed and submitted by next week," the teacher announced. I looked at YongHwa, who was also looking at me. We were thinking of the same thing, and we smiled. We're going to be partners. 
 
After our classes, we ate lunch at the same cafe. We decided to write a love song. He will make the tune, because he boasted that he plays guitar. And I will write the lyrics, although I also play the guitar. "When would we start?" I asked. "As soon as possible. I'm going to be busy this week with all the rehearsals for the band's guesting," he said. "Ugh. You're right. I have many things to do too," I sighed. "Like what?' he asked. "Like dating," someone butted in. He sat beside me. "Annyeonghaseyo," YongHwa greeted. "Donghae-ah, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I was about to visit Jessica at their dorm," he announced with a smirk. I cringed at her name. "Uhh, I'll just go to the washroom," YongHwa excused. "What was that about?" I complained. "What?" he asked innocently while playing with the napkins. He has that satisfied look on his face when he knows he did something he was proud of. "You were about to visit Jessica?" I exclaimed. Why would he do that? He knows I get jealous with Jessica around. "That was just a joke. I was going to your school to see if you were still there and I'd take you out to see a movie," he explained. "Why did you have to insert Jessica?" I asked, still irritated. "It's a joke. Okay? Nothing serious. I just wanted to make you jealous. I know how cute you become when you see me with other girls. Besides, I got jealous too when I saw you eating lunch with YongHwa," he answered with a pout.
I ruffled his hair. "Ugh. You know I'm a er for your aegyo. Let's just wait for YongHwa and we can leave," I said. 
 
YongHwa's POV
 
I excused myself and went to the washroom. I splashed cold water on my face. Donghae's here. Donghae...is JaeHwa's boyfriend...relax YongHwa. I went outside. They were still talking I saw Donghae pout and JaeHwa ruffle his hair. I'm so jealous. Even though I accepted the fact that she's already taken, I can't control myself when they're rubbing it in my face!