JaeHwa + ELFs = Disaster

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

JaeHwa's POV
 
I saw YongHwa heading towards us. "YongHwa, we should get going now, Thanks for looking after my baby girl," Donghae said. I punched his arm. "That was so cheesy, oppa," I commented. I saw YongHwa cringe on the corner of my eye. "Maybe you want to join us?" I turned to him. "Yeah! You should," Donghae insisted. "S-sure," he agreed finally.
 
We arrived at the mall wearing our disguises except YongHwa. He seemed comfortable being mobbed by fans. We entered the cinema. I sat between Donghae and YongHwa. Their hands were rested on the armrest so I put my hands on my lap. I was in danger of holding someone's hand. The movie was a romantic comedy. There were so many kissing scenes that it felt so awkward sitting between two men. When an adult scene came, I turned to Donghae, who was also looking at me. We smiled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. "I'm thinking about that scene," he answered. "Oh, I'm thinking about eating after the movie," I said. YongHwa laughed while Donghae blushed. "Such a ert," I teased, punching Hae's arm. When the main character in the movie was saying something sweet to his leading lady, Donghae held my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder as the actors exchanged their I love you lines. "Saranghae," I whispered. Donghae my hair. I heard YongHwa stand up. "I-I'm sorry. My manager just texted me, telling me to attend an emergency meeting. It was nice meeting you Donghae. Thank you both for your time," he said and left quickly. Oh well, maybe he was just really busy.
 
YongHwa's POV
 
I heard JaeHWa tell Donghae she loves him. I immediately excused myself and left. My manager didn't text me, in fact. I just wanted to leave so I couldn't see what they would do next. Why did I even agree to join them see a movie? I'm such an idiot. I drove and went to a bar. I drank all the alcohol my stomach could handle. A girl approached me. "Do you have a problem?" she asked. Who the hell is she anyway? I don't even know her. "Just leave," I mumbled under my breath. "Let me guess. Someone broke your heart?" she teased. I put my 9th glass down on the table. She was right. "Yeah," I just said. "I'll take the pain away," she replied, tugging at my shirt. I pushed her hand away. "You're not even worth it," I said. "You can pretend that that girl is me," she insisted. "No one can compare to her. You're not even 1% like her," I responded and left. 
 
Donghae's POV
 
A satisfied smile spread acroos my face when YongHwa left. "Oppa, why are you smiling?" JaeHwa asked. "Nothing," I answered. formed a letter O and her eyes widened, "Don't tell me you're smiling like that because YongHwa left," she guessed. She was right. She knew me so well. I didn't answer and focused on the movie instead. "Oppa, why are you like that? YongHwa's like my brother. He's one of my best friends," she scolded. She looked really disappointed at me. "Yeobo-ah, I'm sorry. I'm just jealous, that's all," I confessed. She pulled away from me, pouted, and put her arms across her chest. "Mianhe," I repeated while tugging on her arm. She didn't budge. 
 
The movie had ended but she was still ignoring me. I already forgot to wear my disguises because I was following her around. People were gathering around me already. "JAEHWA! Help me!" I shouted. She kept on walking away. I looked around the mall and saw a bench. High enough. I stood up on that bench. "THERE! SEE THAT GIRL OVER THERE?" I pointed to JaeHwa. "SHE'S IGNORING ME. PLEASE CONVINCE HER THAT I'M REALLY SORRY," Then the fans headed towards JaeHwa. 
 
 
"Please forgive Donghae oppa!"
 
"Who are you anyway?!?"
 
"Are you and Donghae dating?"
 
JaeHwa looked overwhelmed by the people around her so she tiptoed around the crowd and searched for me. I motioned for her to come towards me. She ran and I pulled her. We ran until the people could no longer find us. "Were you crazy? Why would you point me to your fans? Don't you realize that my face will be all over the news and the internet later?" she shouted. I stopped in my tracks. 
 
I. AM. SO. STUPID.