Valentine's Day

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

JaeHwa's POV
 
Days passed by quickly and Valentine's Day will be tomorrow. I didn't sleep at all that night because of stress both in school and at the dorm. I posted a stressed picture of me on Twitter while typing "I lack so much sleep >.<" I use Twitter now too because of Donghae. 
 
 
A few minutes later, YongHwa called me. "Yoboseyo?' I answered. "Ya, you're killing yourself. You look sleepless in that picture," he commented. Aish. He saw that? "You saw that?" I said, shocked. "Of course I have twitter. I'm your follower," he said proudly. "Wait, I have to do something, okay? Bye," I hung up. YongHwa and I have been getting closer lately. He seems like a really nice guy even though he's famous. I used to think of celebrities as hard-headed, heartless, and bossy people, but after meeting Super Junior, Onew, and YongHwa, I was proved wrong. Although some celebrities are really like that, many people aren't. I continued planning what I would do for tomorrow.
 
The next day, the members had already left for their schedules and I was left alone. I called YongHwa and asked if he could come to the dorm and help me. He agreed. "How long have you been living here anyway?" he asked as he entered the dorm. "3 years ago, I was asked to work here as their English teacher. My contract was to teach them for 2 years. But I left 2 months later. Two years after that, I went back to Seoul and taught them again," I stated. "Why did you leave you leave in the first place?" he prodded. "There were...problems," I answered. I haven't told him yet about Donghae being my boyfriend. I don't think he deserves to know. He doesn't ask, so I would't tell. "By the way, do you have something to do tonight?" he asked. "Why?" I responded. "I just wanted to ask you out. On a date," he said and looked at me in the eyes. "Oh. I can't. I have something to do," I answered as I backed away. "He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "Why? Don't you like me?" he asked. "I...I have a boyfriend," I finally said. His eyes widened. He grabbed his jacket and went outside. 
 
I decided to call him an hour later. "Yoboseyo?" he answered. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. He didn't answer. "I know you're still there YongHwa. Talk to me. Are you mad? I'm sorry," I said. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I'm just...I'm mad at myself," he answered. "Why?" I replied. "I was stupid for thinking you could be the one. The one for me, you know?" he responded. "Why does everyone say that?" I thought out loud. "Everyone tells you that?" he said, surprised. "During the first 2 months that I was teaching Super Junior, they all liked me too. I mean, like me in a romantic way. They fought over who gets to date me, to bond with me...you know, stuff like that. When they started fighting, I decided to give them all a chance. I scheduled a day when I would get to date a member until I have dated all of them. On the last day, I will choose only one. In the end, I chose Donghae. But I didn't like seeing the members all sad after I chose him. So I left," I narrated. "Oh," was all he could say. "Look, I'm really sorry for not telling you about that. I wish we could still be friends," I said. "Of course," he agreed. "I have to go now. Take care. Bye," I hung up and continued preparing for tonight. 
 
The members arrived home. The lights were all turned off. All they could see were lighted candles all over the living room. I started to pluck the strings on the guitar and sing.
 
Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling inlove with you.
Shall I say would it be a sin? Cause I can't help falling inlove with you.
 
They applauded as I finished the song. I turned the lights on and they smiled when they saw the cards posted on the wall. Each member got the card with their name written on it. On the back was their picture together with me. We ate dinner happily that night. I went to bed early and Donghae followed. I covered his eyes and gave him the couple shirt I bought.
 
He wore it and pulled me outside. "Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer and drove to somewhere. We arrived at the place and he opened the door for me to get out. He told me to close my eyes as he pulled me to follow him. It was already dark and the moonlight shone brightly. He made me sit on a chair and I opened my eyes. We were on a park or a field, I couldn't tell. He has set a table and two chairs just for us. He sat infront of me and we talked. Afterwards, he pointed to they sky. "Can you see stars?" he asked. I looked up and saw some stars.
 
 
Then, there were fireworks.
 
 
I looked at him in amazement. Did he prepare that just for me? He nodded, as if knowing what I was about to ask. I put my arms around his neck as we watched the fireworks together. The sky lit up and the fireworks spelled I LOVE YOU JAEHWA high up in the sky. "I love you too," I whispered and kissed him.