Family

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

JaeHwa's POV
 
 
We were both starting to tear up.
 
 
Donghae looked so happy and excited. He kissed me. "I love you. And I love our baby too," he whispered. "Let's tell them," I answered. He held my hand and pulled me out. "What took you so long?" Heechul asked. "Don't tell me you did something miraculous there?" Kyuhyun teased. But we ignored them. "We're going to tell you guys something," I said calmly with a smile. I saw Leeteuk, and he smiled knowingly. "I'm pregnant," I said. They stood up and shouted out of happiness. "JaeHwa-sshi! Congratulations!" Leeteuk said and hugged me. "Thanks, oppa," I replied.
 
4 years later...
 
Donghae's POV
 
 
"Dae Ja, wake omma now," I said and continued cooking breakfast. Ryeowook slept late last night so I decided that I'll just be the one to make breakfast. "OMMA!" I heard Dae Ja shout. JaeHwa and I named our very first child as Dae Ja, meaning Prince Sea.
 
I smiled and a few minutes later, Jae Hwa came down the stairs. "What's the matter with you two? Why would you wake me up?" she complained. Her long silky hair was tangled and messy, but she's still the beautiful girl I dated many years ago. "Why don't you wake Uncle Leeteuk too?" I asked our son, Dae Ja. He hurriedly ran up the stairs and woke Super Junior's leader. JaeHwa wrapped her arms around my waist. "You look a lot like him," she said. "Because I'm handsome," I replied. "You both give me headaches," she teased and kissed my cheek. She still has that thing which makes my heart beat really fast.
 
While eating breakfast, I saw Dae Jae whispering something on Heechul's ear.
 
"Go on. Ask them," he said.
 
"Omma, how did I come out of this world?" Dae Ja asked JaeHwa. Kyuhyun almost choked on his food while Sungmin patted him on the back."That is not for me to answer. Ask appa," JaeHwa said and looked at me. I gave her a What should I say? look. "Help me," I whispered to Eunhyuk. "See, Dae Ja. You were made... out...out of ...love," he stuttered. The other members laughed so hard. He was seriously the cause of all of this. "You continue," Eunhyuk turned to me. "We already told you that you came out of omma, right? Remember?" I said. "But Uncle Heechul said.." he argued. "WHAT DID UNCLE HEECHUL SAY?" I asked with a sarcastic smile. "He told me you went to Jeju and--" he answered. "Ssssh. Stop that. We're eating," Heechul interrupted him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*SPECIAL THANKS to sujuaddict for the idea! :) ♥ -min_neulmi