Worth The Wait

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

Donghae's POV
 
After the wedding and the reception, it was time for JaeHwa and I to leave for our honeymoon. She went out of her hotel room wearing a plaid top and shorts. She looked beautiful as always.
 
 
"You're so beautiful Mrs. Lee," I teased. "Same to you," she said.
 
 
I pulled her hand and we headed towards my car. "To the airport," I announced while putting our bags in the trunk. She rested her head on my shoulder while on the way. She was tired. We arrived at the airport and we quickly boarded the plane. While on flight, I checked my laptop. News of our wedding were all over the internet. 
 
We finally arrived at Jeju Island. We immediately headed to the resort where we will be staying for the week. "Oppa, it's so beautiful here," she commented. The sun was just about to set. I unpacked our things and headed outside. 
 
 
She rode on my back while we walked around the place. We talked and laughed the whole time. I'm glad that she's happy with me. And I promise myself that I will continue to make her happy. Forever. 
 
Night time came. My heart began to thump crazily inside my chest while we're on the way to our room. We ate dinner quietly. And I saw her look at me nervously too. I clenched my fists and tried to breathe calmly. Relax, Donghae. You have nothing to be afraid of. You know this will happen eventually right? Relax. A few minutes later, she stood up. "I'm.. I-I'm going to sleep now," she said. I followed her and I know she still wasn't asleep. 
 
I lied down beside her and she turned to face me. "Good night, Donghae-ah. I love you," she whispered. "I love you too," I replied and kissed her lips.
 
She had wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. The atmosphere got hotter as she rolled on top of me, without breaking the kiss. I put my arms around her waist and held her tighter. Her hands slid down from my neck to my chest. She started to tug at my shirt and I pulled it up over my head. I started to her top afterwards. I rolled over so that I was now on top of her. "Sorry to keep you waiting," I whispered in between the kiss. "It's worth it," she replied and smiled.