The Primordial Evil

Seventeen Café

Guys, I’m in trouble

 

my boyfriend soonyoungie

what is it, jihoonie?

 

Ugh, Soonyoung have  you messed with your contact name on my phone again?

 

my boyfriend soonyoungie

but baby i thought we agreed on trying to be more cute :(

 

This is not cute, this is vomit inducing

 

Stupid hyung

Yeah okay, keep your couple talk to the private chat

Btw me, jisoo and hannie are the cute ones here

 

Minggu aka slave number 1

What’s the problem anyway hyung?

 

Okay listen

 

Seungkwan, the loud

You mean read, right, hyung?

 

Get your sassy in their place, I have dirt on you you brat

 

Seungkwan, the loud

Geez, I didn’t even said anything bad

 

Seokmin/Dokyeom/DK/Whatever is his name now

Calm down hyung

 

Fallen angel

Kwan and seokmin stfu, jihoonie is probably stressed

 

Hansol aka slave number 2

What does stfu means?

 

Channie

Shut the up

 

Hansol aka slave number 2

Woah man what have i done? :((

 

Jisoo-hyung

Channie, don’t swear!!! >n<

 

That emo dude who dates mingyu

It’s what stfu means you uncultured bananas

 

Channie

Yeah, i googled it /o/

 

The flirty narcissist from the café

You’re so stupid I can feel my brain cells die

 

Minggu aka slave number 1

And you sound like jihoon hyung talking

 

Is anyone planing on actually listening to me?

 

my boyfriend soonyoungie

go on babe i’ll be here no matter what

 

My brother’s in town and he wants to meet you

Soonyoung?

Guys?

Well, you

 

The chinese cute quiet kid

guys?

i guess im late

korean keyboards are so complicated

 

 

“I don't get it.” Chan said while eating a bite of his strawberry shortcake. “Why is Jihoon-hyung’s brother a problem?” 

Their usual group, minus Jihoon and Soonyoung, were hanging out at the coffee. It was night already, almost time to close up, but they decided to wait until the missing couple showed up - they promised they would, so all of them could figure the ‘Jihoon’s brother issue’

“Basically” Mingyu started “If Jihoon-hyung is evil, then someone must’ve taught him that.”

“No way” Seungkwan widened his eyes “So Jihoon-hyung’s brother is the primordial evil or something?”

Seungcheol laughed loudly, coming over after attending one last client, who left leaving the large group alone in the stablishment.

“You could say that.” he said “But Yoongi-hyung is just like his brother: he’s a bit harsh but he’s a nice person. The real problem is that he is a very protective older brother.”

“Ah” Seokmin snapped his fingers “So actually, Soonyoung-hyung is in trouble!”

“Exactly” Jeonghan stated “Ah, I’m worried. It was such a huge problem meeting each other’s families for us, and they’re not slightly as scary as Yoongi-hyung”

“You know Jihoon-hyung’s brother too?” Hansol asked.

“Yeah, we have a common friend, Taehyungie” Jeonghan smiled, as if remembering something nostalgic “Ah, I miss him. We should go pay a visit to our hometown soon!” he tugged at Seungcheol and Jisoo’s aprons, pouting.

“Namjoon and Seokjin hyungs are getting married soon.” Jisoo said, smiling sweetly.

"Oh yeah! I need to text them, see if we can bring the kids along."

Jeonghan was very excited about that huge "café family" and didn't even tried to hide it. The other boys rolled their eyes at the mother of the group, but deep down they also liked the idea of being a family.

“But come on, Jihoon never had a boyfriend before?” Jun brought the main subject back, sipping on his coffee and quirking an eyebrow up.

“I don’t think so” Mingyu shook his head. He’s been friends with Jihoon for a long time, and didn’t remember seeing the boy with anyone before. He looked over at Seungcheol, who knew Jihoon even more than him, and the man nodded. So Jihoon never had a boyfriend besides Soonyoung.

“Seriously?” Jun made a surprised expression “That’s funny. He’s cute, I would ask him out.”

“He’s dating Soonyoung” Wonwoo sent a judging look at his friend.

“I said ‘would’” the chinese boy defended himself. "Besides, I already have my eye on someone." He said looking smugly at Minghao who was sitting next to him. The younger just rolled his eyes and turned around to talk with Chan.

“It’s because of Yoongi-hyung that Jihoon never dated.” Seungcheol stated “When they lived together and were  always around each other, Jihoon hardly had any friends besides me. And Mingyu, but that’s because he babysitted him.”

Wonwoo choked on his iced tea and snickered.

“My sister! Jihoon-hyung babysitted my sister!” Mingyu whined as if that was an old argument.

The discussion was interrupted by the sound of the chime ringing. The eleven boys turned to the door to see the infamous couple walking towards them. It would be an ordinary scene, if Soonyoung and Jihoon weren't awkwardly away from each other and a third person walked behind them, glaring boringly at the whole café.

"Oh god" Seungcheol muttered, passing a hand through his raven hair.

"Well, that's a flattering first reaction after seeing your favorite hyung" the pink-haired man (his shade of pink was slightly less bright than Jihoon's) rolled his eyes.

"My favorite hyung has always been Namjoon-hyung" Seungcheol scrunched his nose but then smiled lightly.

"Yeah, he keeps asking about you." the man took a sit at the counter, purposely between Soonyoung and Jihoon. The two grunted, but if the older noticed, he didn't reacted. "You guys are going to his wedding, right?"

"Of course!" Jeonghan smiled brightly "Ah, do you think we can brings these guys along?" he gestured at the huge lot of boys sitting by the counter.

The man just snickered. "I'm pretty sure Seokjin-hyung would love that. He would baby all of you"

"Guys, this is my brother, Yoongi" Jihoon finally said, looking very uncomfortable "He's the ultimate ."

"That title is yours, my lovely brother" Yoongi fought back "I raised you well, after all."

Jihoon rolled his eyes, but he didn't seemed really annoyed.

"But seriously hyung, what brings you here?" he said "Besides, you know, destroying my love life?"

"I had business to do on the city and thought if wouldn't hurt to see my favorites dongasengs."

Yoongi shrugged "And their boyfriends, for the sake of it. This?" he pointed at Soonyoung with his thumb "You can do better."

"You always say that, and I end up doing nothing at all." Jihoon muttered, looking at the floor.

Soonyoung was strangely quiet, out of his usual excited and loud self. He had his head down, stiff and still - which, for a dancer, was very concerning.

The tense atmosphere was almost touchable. Thankfully, the group's moodmakers instantly put themselves to work.

"So, hyung" Seungkwan started, rather loudly. Yoongi grimaced at the boy and then realized he was referring to him "What kind of coffee do you want? No, wait! Let me guess!"

"What-" Yoongi started, but Seokmin cut him with a snap of fingers.

"He's so alike Jihoon-hyung, I would guess on black coffee. Right?" he turned to Yoongi with the biggest smile in the world - literally.

"Nah, hyung!" Seungkwan yells before Yoongi can answer "He looks like the espresso type. Double espresso, maybe!"

"But it's funny, because Jihoon likes strawberry mocha, right?" Jeonghan laughs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jihoon frowns.

"I mean, mochas are sweet and you are..." Seungkwan gestures at the older's full body, which was probably not the best act.

Jihoon twists his mouth in annoyance and is about to say something when Soonyoung pinches Seungkwan's arm and talks for the first time in the day.

"Jihoonie is sweet, what are you saying?!" Seungkwan laughs apologetically and goes on rambling about coffee personalities.

They small talk like that. Yoongi asked about their lives there, and vice-versa. They laugh a bit, whine about crappy teachers ("Not you, hyungs!" Chan and Hansol quickly assured Jihoon and Soonyoung), lazy students ("Yes, you, Boo Seungkwan" Jihoon said with a death glare at the younger boy) and coffee providers ("Their delivery is always late! Honestly, I would rather go to Latin America and catch coffee myself" Jeonghan said stressfully, and the other boys discovered he hasn't been just sleeping all day, contrary to popular belief). Everyone gets coffee and Soonyoung himself makes Jihoon's strawberry mocha, claiming he's the only one who can do it the way his boyfriend likes. Yoongi even mentions how he got himself on a relationship, which makes Jihoon snickers and say "About time, already".

Then, after Yoongi explained how he met his new date, the fated subject came around again.

"So" Yoongi took a sip of his decaf and a deep breath "How did you two got together?"

They were all confused for a moment, before realizing he was talking about Jihoon and Soonyoung. The couple widened their eyes at the older.

"Hyung..." Jihoon frowned "If you're going to mock us, then-"

"Ah, please, Jihoonie" Yoongi rolls his eyes "Wasn't you said I should know before judge?"

Jihoon threw a suspicious look at his brother.

"But I told you" he whined "Jeonghan-hyung got us together after Soonyoung started working here."

"Which leads me to the point" Yoongi turns to Soonyoung, who stiffens and swallows "Why are you even working here? You're a teacher just like Jihoon, right?

Soonyoung seems to have frozen. He doesn't say a word, so his boyfriend sighs and pokes at Yoongi.

"Stop terrifying him." Jihoon shakes his head in a disappointed manner. Surprisingly, Yoongi puts his down in a silent apology "He needs the money to organize dance showcases. For some reason, the school arts funds doesn't want to cover it." Jihoon rolls his eyes while Chan nods eagerly.

"Yeah, they say styles other than ballet or jazz can't be, quote-unquote, 'considered art'" the young boy looks honestly annoyed. "Which is pure stupid. Any dance is a form of expression."

"It's ing ridiculous." they hear a soft voice say quietly and turn their heads to see a frowning Minghao.

"Okay, who's been teaching bad words to our little China baby?" Jisoo looks at them like a mom mad at their children.

Minghao just shruggs and takes a sip of his mocha.

"Jihoon-hyung doesn't means it" he says simply. "Anyway, they cut our funds and we need to pay for our dance showcases ourselves. Mostly Soonyoung-hyung though."

"Minghao's right" Soonyoung barges in the conversation. He didn't look nervous anymore, but he was mad "It's ing ridiculous. Just because I don't do those fancy french named moves I'm not an artist? Ballet it's beautiful, you know, but it's not just the only dance genre out there. Please, that's like saying Jihoon's not a great composer because his stuff doesn't get awards or something."

Jihoon blushes and the other boys nod vigourosly. Yoongi watches Soonyoung carefully, unusually quiet. While Soonyoung rambles off about his troubles with the showcase, Yoongi silently finishes his decaf, a smug smile growing in his lips.

When Soonyoung finally stops talking, Yoongi throws an arm around the blond's shoulder and smiles widely, surprising the thirteen boys.

"I like this one" he points at Soonyoung like a kid who picks his favorite teddy bear at a toy store.

Soonyoung and Jihoon blink once, twice, thrice (at the same time, which is very scary). Jihoon finally gets himself together and clears his throath before asking.

"So, approved?"

"99%" Yoongi answers, turning to Soonyoung in a intimidating way "If my brother ever comes to me saying his boyfriend broke his heart..."

"You are allowed to kill me in a very slow and painful way" Soonyoung puts a hand up in a oath, smiling brightly.

Later on, when everyone is gone home, the coffee is closed and Jihoon is fixing blankets and pillows on his couch for his brother to sleep in, Yoongi suddenly speaks up from the kitchen's counter.

"You know why, right?"

"Why what, hyung?" Jihoon said while entering the kitchen.

"That guy Soonyoung" Yoongi explains, and Jihoon quirks his eyebrows up, telling his brother to go on. Yoongi sighs before continuing "He's passionate. I can see it. He's trustable because he's so deep into what he loves. Be that dance or you."

"I know." Jihoon says with a warm smile on his face "Come on, hyung, you raised me well, didn't you?" Yoongi laughs at that.

"Touché" he says before ruffling his brother's bright pink hair. "Ah, why did you copied me on the pink hair? That was supposed to me my thing. I'm dying it green next time."

 

 

baby jihoonie

My brother likes you, I guess.

Well, he doesn't hate you.

 

oh thank god

i was alredy preparing my burial

 

baby jihoonie

LOL what would you write in the tomb?

 

"died for loving his boyfriend very much"

that sound nice

i would die for you, you know

 

baby jihoonie

Yah

Don't even joke about something like that

 

sorry

i need to sleep, my shift tomorrow is really early

goodnight, baby

 

baby jihoonie

Okay

Goodnight

 

oh my god you sent me three hearts

i'm printing this for posterity

 

baby jihoonie

Oh, shut the up and go to sleep

 

----------------

 

So, this is chapter 2 ^0^ There was a BTS cameo! I'm not really an army but I am obsessed with Suga (Yoongi) and Namjin (Rap Monster x Jin). You could tell, right? I'm also a huge soonhoon trash, so this chapter was centered on them. I should've posted a verkwan chapter I've been working on, but I had the idea for this chapter and wrote it in three days, so yeah. Did you liked the chat parts? I'm more of a dialogue writer, so I've been wanting to write something like that for a while. Anyways, I hope you liked it ♥ Oh, and thank you so much for all your comments, upvotes and subscribing! 51 subscribers already? [Mingyu's voice] Oh mai godu! That's a lot, at least to me xD  Thank you! See you on the next update and don't forget to comment~