You're a pabo.

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

For a mere 4 seconds (A/N: This is like a freeze scene. You know those weepy dramas where everything pauses and it's focused on the two. Yep. That's that.)

Jieun's POV

I didn't turn around. I refused to turn around.

Why?

I felt bad for doing this to him. I can't look him in the eyes because all my 'be strong stay strong' effort would be gone to waste.

It's like, my brain's telling me to torture him, to make him feel bad for everything he has done to me.

But my heart was constantly chanting, "forgive him, forgive him, forgive him. run to him and give him a kiss."

Dammit. I'm confused.

Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes any time now.

I can't. I can't be weak anymore. I'm done being the little pushover.

L.Joe's POV

Crack.

So that's how a heartbreak feels like.

She isn't calling me by my real name. She isn't calling me oppa.

Have I.......lost a place in her heart?

Author's/3rd Person's POV

The two stood there in silence. Jieun facing the scenary, and L.Joe staring at her back.

None of them spoke up, until...................

"To hell with this, I'm leaving." Jieun muttered under her breath, but was clearly heard by L.Joe, and slowly walked towards the door.

*!* L.Joe ran and stood in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I'M SORRY OK?!" He yelled. Jieun gaped, shocked by L.Joe's sudden outburst. L.Joe noticed it, and lowered his volume.

"Look, Jieunnie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I'm sorry for leaving you without a word, I'm sorry for making you worried, I'm sorry for keeping the truth from you, I'm sorry for causing that arguement at the hospital, I'm sorry for EVERYT-" He was cut off when Jieun placed her finger on his lips, signalling him to stop.

Staring into L.Joe's eyes, filled with sorrow, guilt and regret, Jieun softened. *GOODBYE STRENGTH. I LOVE L.JOE* But she wanted to know the truth.

"The golden question. Why?" She asked, removing her finger from contact on his lips.

L.Joe sighed, "You deserve to know."

The two then sat side by side, backs leaning against the wall and stared into the clear blue sky.

"Ok.....you're not going to be happy after hearing this, plus it's something you hate." L.Joe scratched his head.

The atmosphere between the two was still awkward, but both understood why.

"Just tell me, ok?" Jieun was tired of having to probe all the time.

"Ok, remember the day before I disappeared? I was approached by Eunhyuk, a member of Hoosh Gang. He told me to meet his boss, which I did, and when I was there, Yunho gave me an offer. An offer to join the gang. I joined-"

"YOU WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU JOIN A GANG?! I HATE GANGS! I HATE FIGHTING! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO?! WH-"

"JIEUN CHILL, AND LISTEN TO ME. I joined because I was blackmailed. I didn't agree at first, but Yunho has his ways to get what he wants. So I had to be part of them. The first few weeks in there was hell. I had to hurt people, break families and watch fear in the childrens' eyes. BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT THEM. I've never layed a finger on any of them, Eunhyuk and the other guys were always pouncing on every opportunity to beat someone up. I've let the kidnapped kids go because I was guilty. Weeks, no, MONTHS passed and that was the everyday routine. I admit, I did get into it. The money, the power, the feeling of being superior. Until I met you in the hospital. You were laying there, and it broke my heart. You cared, but I refused it by refusing to tell you anything. You were right. All those that you yelled, YOU WERE RIGHT. It was like someone took off the blindfolds that were blocking my view to reality. Right after, I went back to Yunho, and I told him that I'd quit. So.......yep, I'm now not a part of that hole anymore!!!!! SO DON'T BE ANGRY OK??? YOU'RE SCARY WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY."

L.Joe rubbed his palms together and placed them into the pockets of his pants. He was praying hard to get a reply from her, because the silence was killing him.

"Pabo-yah." Jieun whispered.

L.Joe instantly turned and looked at her, and saw her staring into the sky, hugging her knees close to her.

"Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo."

"Eh?????"

"You're a pabo." Jieun diverted her gaze from the sky to L.Joe. "I'm not angry."

"Whaaaa- REALLY?" L.Joe's eyes widened.

"Yup. If you told me earlier, none of all these would've happened. Haha. Am I really that scary when I'm angry?" Jieun laughed softly, looking back up at the sky again.

"I thought you hated gangs? And fighting?" L.Joe asked, still staring right into her face.

"Yes, I do. I do hate both of them. But you were blackmailed into it. You didn't join it willingly. But, even though you didn't hurt those people and families physically, you've hurt them emotionally. I'm glad you did something to help the kidnapped children though, by letting them go. As long you've been released from the 'other L.Joe' that used to get obsessed with the money, power, and everything, I don't see any reason to stay angry at you." She replied.

"I'm........sorry. But do you still love me? You don't even call me oppa anymore." L.Joe was still crazily worried over that issue.

"I still love you, and I've never stopped loving you, Byunghun OPPA." Jieun faced L.Joe and smiled.

He slowly cupped her cheeks, and brought her face closer to his. He could feel her sweet breath on his face, and she could smell the familliar scent of L.Joe's. Slowly, both shut their eyes and their lips touched. Jieun smiled through the kiss, and that gave him the signal to slip his tongue in, turning the once sweet kiss into a passionate one.

Minutes passed, and both stopped, and gasped for breath.

"It's amazing how both of us can hold our breaths for such a long time~~~ We must be good kissers, eh?" L.Joe smirked.

"Yah!" Jieun nudged L.Joe, but somehow she liked it when both of them could hold their breaths for equally long time.

"Araso, I'll stop teasing you, JAGIYA~" L.Joe wrapped his arm around her, and brought her close to him. She rested her head on his shoulder, and fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

They sat there, staring into the sky, trees and cars and occassionally blushed when they both tried to sneak a peek at each other, but was caught by each other. After the school bell rung, signalling that school was over, both of them decided to return back. They walked to the door, hand in hand, but.........

"EH?!" L.Joe shrieked. He tried turning the knob to open the door, however the door couldn't be opened.

"It's locked!" He shouted, trying hard to open the door.

Jieun covered with her cupped hands. "Eottoke?!"

"Aish, must be that Park Janitor again. He always locks the door of the rooftop 5 minutes before the school bell rings, and he doesn't even bother to check if anyone's here!" L.Joe ruffled his hair in irritation. "There's nothing we can do but wait till tomorrow. Or...do you have your phone with you?"

"I left it in my bag!" came the reply.

"Then we're staying for the night, unfortunately!" L.Joe sighed.

"Oppa, it's ok~ As long as we're together!" Jieun cheered.

*And that's one of the reasons why I love you, your positive attitude.* L.Joe ruffled her hair, smiling.

They sat at the exact same spot where they did before and cuddled, slowly drifting to sleep.

*Oppa, saranghae*

*Jagiya, nado saranghae~*

The next day, the two were found sleeping at the rooftop, cuddled together.

~~~

TO MY READERS, SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE. I feel so guilty for keeping you guys waiting! :(

I've been piled up with many assignments and homework ever since school reopened, I hope you guys would understand that I can't update everyday! I'll update everytime i can! :)

Have you guys watched MBLAQ's comeback? I was on the way to school on a bus when I first saw It's War MV, and guess what? I CRIED ON THE BUS LOLOL. Imagine, the shame!! The embarressment! But for MBLAQ, it's worth it ^^ I cried really hard when Lee Joon shot himself. :( :(

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND! ^^ I DON'T BITE!

I'll be back,

DAISYYY