What do you want?

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

A few days later, Jieun was discharged and she continued on with her life. However, she still misses and loves L.Joe.

-At the hideout of Hoosh Gang-

Narrator's/3rd Person's POV

L.Joe walked up to Yunho's office. "Hyung." 

The huge armchair turned around, revealing Yunho in an expensive suit, counting many wads of cash.

"Hyung. I quit."

Yunho threw the stacks of cash on his table and stood up, resting his palms on the table and staring right into L.Joe.

"You quit? You think it's THAT easy to just come in and leave just like that?" He leant in closer. "Or have you.....forgot about your girlfriend?" He smirked.

*, I knew he would blackmail me with her.* L.Joe clenched his fist.

"So....I heard that she was in hospital, and you had a HUGE fight with her. I didn't know you were so loyal to us and not disclose ANYTHING about us."

"I didn't keep it a secret for you. I did it for her." L.Joe said through gritted teeth. "And now, i'm quitting. I'm sick of all these. I was blinded by wealth and fame. I woke up. I came into my senses. No matter what you say, i'm quitting." \

L.Joe then threw the remaining "dirty money" he had with him on the table, and walked off.

*You can't leave THIS easy.* Yunho smirked.

 

The next day

-At school-

Narrator's/3rd Person's POV

As usual, Jieun is walking to school alone. Ever since the heated arguement with L.Joe, she has become more withdrawn.

"Jieunnie ah! Annyeong!" Jiyeon waved, pulling Chunji along with her.

"Jieun, Annyeong!" Chunji smiled.

Jieun looked up and looked back down to the ground. "Annyeong." She said emotionlessly.

Everyone had already gotten use to her emotionless and cold behavior, therefore Jiyeon just hooked arms with her and skipped along.

They walked to class, and Chunji gave Jiyeon a kiss before heading off to his own class.

"Annyeong Jiyeonnie! Annyeong Jieunnie!" Soyeon waved frantically at them. Naeun was dozing off, but acknowledged their presence by raising a hand up.

The teacher walked in and lesson began. Soon, it was time for Science. The only class that Jieun had with L.Joe.

 

Jieun's POV

I trudged to Science lesson, thinking about L.Joe again. Although I still love him, I feel betrayed and untrusted.

Expecting to see a empty seat beside mine, I walked over to my seat with my head down, and plopped onto the seat.

I felt someone staring at me, but I just shrugged it off. Ever since L.Joe's disappearance, everyone has been staring at me as if I lost a limb or something.

I rested my head on my arms on the table, and just decided to stay in that position since the other positions require me to look up. And i didn't want to face anyone right now. Gasps filled the entire room but I didn't bother finding out why.

Click click click. Annoying high heels coming from Ms Jung. She's the school's youngest teacher, but also the tiest. I've seen her flirting with CAP. Not the prettiest sight. She's annoying.

"Class, settle down. I'm going to take the attendance." Her high-pitched voice sounded. Ugh. Gross much?

However, she seemed extra happy today. Must've been banged up or something.

"Im Eunha"

"Here!"

"Kim Jonghyun" She winked. EEEEWWWWWWW.

"Sup"

"Kim Jieun"

I looked up for a moment, then went back to staring down at the table. I caught her rolling her eyes at me. Who cares? Zzzzz

There was a pause before the next name was read out.

"L.Joe?" That sounded more like a question then a statement. And she called L.Joe by his nickname rather than his name.  I looked up at Ms Jung, and her eyes were twinkling and she was batting her eyelashes seductively.

Whoa. Why is she doing that when that person isn't even in the room. Ack.

"Here."

HOLLLLYYY CRAP.

I instantly turned my head to look beside me, only to find L.Joe sitting beside me with his hands in his pockets.

HE'S BACK?

What to do what to do. Remain calm. I realise, i don't even call him oppa anymore.

 

L.Joe's POV

"Here." I answered.

As if on cue, Jieun's head turned to face me. She was clearly shocked, but after that she just turned away and rested on the table.

She's not welcoming me back.

Does she.....not like me anymore?

"Jieun." I nudged her, only to be ignored.

I continued to nudge her time from time during the lesson.

"L.Joe, what is the answer to this question?"

I looked up to see the horrifying live image of the witch (Ms Jung) batting her eyelashes at me and DID SHE JUST WINK?! Yuck. She's so not my type.

"No." I replied coldly.

"This is important, L.Joe! You need to know how to do this to graduate from high school! Stay back after class and i'll give you a PRIVATE tuition session" She emphasized on "private".

I don't like her.

"No."

"You're going to fail!" She placed her hands on her hips, giving me a seductive stare.

"Then i'll fail."

She was taken aback, but continued her lesson angrily.

Brrrriiiiinnnnngggggg!

Maybe Jieun will talk to me at lunch.....?

 

Narrator's/3rd Person's POV

Brrrrriiiiinnnnnggggggg!

The students scurried out of their classes and headed to the cafeteria.

Jieun simply threw everything into her backpack, carried it, and walked out of the class, leaving L.Joe behind.

"Jieun! Wait!" L.Joe shouted behind her, only to be ignored for the 1237362th time.

Jieun then joined the rest of her friends and Teen Top, but refused to acknowledge that L.Joe was there as well.

"Hyung? Hyung!!!!!!!!! YOU"RE BACK!" Ricky abruptly stood up and pointed at L.Joe.

"Hi." L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck, fearing that his buddies would not want to acknowledge him as well.

"WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!" CAP, Niel, Chunji and Ricky ran towards him and started giving him high fives, hugs (man hugs) and noogies.

"Hi L.Joe oppa! You're back!" Jiyeon and Soyeon chorused, and Naeun just raised her hand and got back to eating.

Jieun was just playing with her food, ignoring everything happening around her.

"Jieunnie!!!! Your oppa is back!" Soyeon tapped on her shoulder.

Jieun shrugged it off and continue playing with her food, not looking at L.Joe at all.

"So where were you all this time?" CAP questioned.

"Something cropped up back at home. It's all settled so i'm back." L.Joe answered, however his gaze was still fixed on Jieun.

"Liar." Jieun muttered under her breath.

"What did you say Jieunnie?" Jiyeon asked as her head tilted to the side in curiosity.

"Nothing. I'm leaving." Jieun stood up and walked off.

L.Joe then ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

"Jieun, please, hear me out." L.Joe begged.

"Let go of me." Jieun said coldly, not even looking back at L.Joe.

"Never." L.Joe then dragged her towards the rooftop, despite her protests and threats.

-At the rooftop-

L.Joe shut the door to the roof, and let go of Jieun's red wrist.

Jieun slowly massaged her wrist and without even looking at him, she said the 6 words that made L.Joe's heart sting.

"What do you want from me, L.Joe?"

 

~~~

 

Ok guys, to be honest, I AT WRITING ROMANCE FICS. I'm serious.

And sorry for updating so late :( School has been really hectic and I'm doing new subjects and I really don't want to end up failing midyears so I'm studying my pants off!

And have you guys heard and watched Teen Top's new song/MV, Crazy?! I LOVED THAT SONG. So much better than No More Perfume On You!

MBLAQ is also coming back soon with It's War! SO EGGCITED.

Comment and subscribe! Add me as a friend! :)

 

with supa luv,

DAISYYY