You've changed.......get out.

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

(Blue represents her dream)

 Jieun's POV

I saw myself.

'I' was standing in the middle of nowhere, but it seems like a desert to me. 'I' was in a white flowy dress and 'I' was grinning. L.Joe oppa was running towards me. I heard 'myself' say "Oppa............saranghae." and he was running and running and then, a tear trickled down 'my' face and hit the sand, and 'I' suddenly vanished into thin air.

L.Joe then collapsed onto the ground, on his knees and he weakly said "Nado......nado saranghae."

(A/N: The reason for the inverted commas for 'I', 'myself' and 'my' are cause in Jieun's dream, she saw herself and L.Joe! I hope i don't confuse you guys...)

My eyes fluttered open, and my vision started to get used to the sudden bright light. Where am I? The walls around me were white. Like literally, WHITE. I glanced around the room, there was a bedside table beside me and a vase of flowers. Daisies. My favourite.

I tried to get up, but I felt something clutching on to my hand. I looked down......

Myungsoo oppa.

His head was resting on the bed, and his hand was holding mine tightly. He looked exhausted.

This doesn't look like my bed...................

Then, a sign caught my eye.

Kim Jieun, Bed 6.

Oh. This was the hospital.

My free hand combed through Myungsoo oppa's hair. His hair was so soft.

Even though I had my brother here with me, I was disappointed.

Why?

I thought L.Joe oppa would've been here for me. And that explains, the pair of shoes must have belonged to Myungsoo oppa.

*sigh* To think it'll be L.Joe's. It's all just my wishful thinking.

"Jieun-ah!!!!!!! You're awake!!!" Myungsoo oppa exclaimed as he hugged me tightly.

"Oppa. too. tight. I. can't. breathe."

"Mianhe ah, my lovely dongsaeng!"

"What happened......" I tried to recall, but nothing came back. I clutched my head, trying to get myself to think harder.

"Don't try too hard, you'll damage your brain!!!! Yesterday, I was trying to look for you because it was so late and you've yet to return, and when I found you, you fainted. And you were walking in the rain! Didn't I tell you to always keep an umbrella in your bag?! You collapsed because of a flu and high fever! I almost thought I lost you!" Myungsoo shot a glare at me.

"Mianhe oppa...I promise it won't happen again! Where's omma and appa?"

Myungsoo oppa then told me that our parents had gone on a business and leisure trip to New York and Sydney, and they would be gone for 4 months, and that i would be discharged tomorrow.

 

Reader's/Author's POV

-Back at school-

Ding dong ding dong, ding dong ding dong~

"Hey, did you see Jieun in school today? I didn't!" Niel asked as Teen Top walked down the pathway leading towards to main gate of the school.

"Nope!" chorused the rest of Teen Top.

"She wasn't in class today...." Changjo sighed, kicking the small pebbles along the way.

'YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! YAH TEEN TOP! STOP RIGHT THERE." Soyeon's voice echoed through the school. Many heads turned in curiosity and sneers were heard from the girls as they felt that she shouldn't be speaking so informally with their 'kings'.

"Yah Soyeon, you should learn to lower down your volume, i bet the people at the other side of the world can hear your voice too!" CAP stated, as he uncovered his hands from his ears.

"Who cares!!! Anyways, Jieun's brother texted me that she's in hospital! Aish, that girl wouldn't listen till i finished yesterday! She must be thinking that L.Joe didn't care about her or something cause he didn't want her to see him! Pali pali let's go to the hospital and visit her!"

*She's in hospital? Dammit! I should've walked her home or something!* Changjo thought.

Teen Top, Soyeon, Jiyeon and Naeun then made their way to the hospital to visit Jieun.

-At the hospital-

"Oh hi guys! Y'all came!" Jieun smiled. Her eyes were smiling as well too. (A/N: I LOVE EYESMILES OMG)

*Her eyesmile and smile......so pretty!* The guys thought.

"Yah yah yah, I know what you guys are thinking of after seeing her smile. Don't betray L.Joe by falling in love with her! She's taken!" Jiyeon nudged them.

*L.Joe......* Jieun's smile immediately faded as she thought of him, again.

"Opps! Jieunnie......mianhe......" Jiyeon apologised.

"It's ok, Jiyeonnie ah!" Jieun faked a smile.

"GET WELL SOON, CHINGU-AH!!!" chorused Teen Top, along with Jieun's best friends. It came out sounding like a melody.

"Kamsahamida! I will!" Jieun showed her eyesmile again.

*If only L.Joe was here.........he doesn't even know that I'm in hospital anyway.* Jieun sighed.

"Yah! Shhhhhhh my sister needs to rest!" L said as he opened the door. "I could hear you guys from outside!"

All of them turned, and all of the eyes of Teen Top widened. *L.......is her brother?!*

"L oppa! You're here!" Soyeon exclaimed, cheeks turning red.

"Of course i'm here! Where else could I be?" He replied. He then saw Teen Top. *, what are THEY doing here?! They'll bust my cover!*

"Jieun ah, I'm going to buy a drink, anything for you?" L offered.

"No thanks, oppa!"

L then turned around and walked away, silently signalling Teen Top to follow him.

"Jieun-ah, we'll be leaving first!" CAP informed her, and the rest of them quickly walked out of the door.

They saw Jieun wave at them, and then the door was closed.

"Yah. I know you guys know who I am. I'm not the type to beat around the bush, so i'll go straight to the point. Don't even think about telling Jieun who am I or what am I. I'm her brother, that's all she needs to know. She doesn't need to know that I'm part of a gang, or that Infinite is a gang. If any of you speak a word of this to her, I'll hunt you down and I'll break every single bone in your body. Understood?!" L growled.

Teen Top shook their head frantically, and did not dare to utter a word to someone who belonged to the most powerful gang in the city.

They quickly ran off, afraid that L would do anything else to them.

 

L.Joe's POV

-12AM. In the hospital-

I heard from the people in Hoosh Gang that Jieun was hospitallized, and now i'm visiting her. Yes, in the wee hours of the night. She can't see me now, she wouldn't even like what i'm doing.

I asked the nurse at the counter which ward was she in, and hurried off to her room.

I opened the door, revealing a sleeping Jieun. I slowly walked towards the bed and sat on the chair beside it.

I missed her face. I missed her scent. I missed HER.

I had a strong urge to kiss her and tell her that I love her and carress her face, but I knew I couldn't as Jieun was a light sleeper and she would easily be awake.

"Jieun-ah......I miss you. I'm sorry for not being there for you all the time, but I really really miss you. I hope you understand that I can't face you now........"

I couldn't resist, and I carressed her cheek with my thumb.

 

Jieun's POV

I heard the door open, and I immediately pretended to sleep. I have no idea who that person was, but I hope it'll be L.Joe oppa.....

Silence filled the room and I was waiting for the person to speak up.

"Jieun-ah......I miss you. I'm sorry for not being there for you all the time, but I really really miss you. I hope you understand that I can't face you now........"

That voice. That voice definitely belonged to L.Joe oppa.

Then, I felt a warm hand carressing my cheek.

I couldn't control myself any longer. My eyes fluttered open and I turned my head to face L.Joe.

His facial expression was practically screaming the word 'SHOCK'.

He quicky stood up and turned to leave when I grabbed his arm.

"Kajma. Don't leave me again." Tears were flowing out of my eyes.

He didn't turn around. He didn't shake me off either. He just stood rooted to the ground.

"Look at me, Byunghun oppa. Please, look at me." I begged.

He didn't budge. I gave up, and started asking questions.

"I missed you as much as you missed me. But if you missed me, why can't you face me? Why can't you be there for me? What's stopping you? Why aren't you going to school anymore? Do you know how lonely I am in school? Yes, I have Jiyeonnie, Soyeonnie, that sleepyhead Naeun, Teen Top.....but without you, my life's empty. You tell me that you miss me, but when I call you, or I send you a message, I don't get any reply. I hoped for ONE reply. Just one reply to tell me that you're safe. I was worrying and missing you at the same time. I thought you were kidnapped, or hurt, but you just didn't bother to reply right?"

"I.....I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"I'm busy."

 "Are you forgetting me, Byunghun oppa? Why don't you spend time with me like before? Why are you always busy? What have you been doing?"

"Ji Eun ah, I'm really busy. I can't explain it to you right now, but when I've got the time to, I will."

"Why can't you tell me?! Why does your attitude differ so much from last time? You're not the L.Joe I fell in love with. You're someone else!"

"Ji Eun ah-"

"You ALWAYS tell me to listen to your excuses! What are you doing behind my back!?"

"I......"

"You're trying to think of an excuse right now, right? I can't believe it. You wouldn't even tell me! I'm your girlfriend, and you don't trust me enough?"

"I do trust you, it's just that....you can't know."

"WHAT CAN'T I KNOW?! I HATE YOU BYUNGHUN. SOMETIMES THE WAY YOU ACT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME. OR DOING SOME THINGS TO HARM PEOPLE." My eyes were bloodshot, and I was crying.....from sadness, from hurt, from anger.

"I'll tell you when the time is right. I'm sorry."

"THE WORD SORRY, ISN'T WHAT I WANT TO HEAR RIGHT NOW. I WANT THE TRUTH. WHETHER IT'S THE COLD, HARSH TRUTH, I STILL WANT TO HEAR IT."

"I'm sorry....................."

"I DON'T WANT TO ING HEAR IT!"

His eyes widened in suprise. It was the first time I was cussing.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FORGET IT. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN. A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES ITS SPOTS. YOU USED TO BE A PLAYBOY. I'M JUST ONE OF YOUR FLINGS, RIGHT? I KNOW THE REASON WE GOT TOGETHER WAS BECAUSE OF A BET, AND YES I FELL FOR YOU, AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU FELL FOR ME TOO. BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T REALLY FALL FOR ME, BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN TRUST ME! GUESS WHAT, LEE BYUNGHUN. THIS IS MY REALITY. I FELL TOO ING HARD FOR YOU."

"Jieun-ah, I love you with ALL my heart. You're not a fling. You're my girlfriend. A girlfriend that I truly love."

"BUT APPARENTLY, YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR 'GIRLFRIEND'" I raised my hands out of exasperation, forming two inverted commas when I said the word 'girlfriend'.

"Jieun-"

"You know what? Let's take a break. Enough is enough."

"If you want to take a break, I'll listen to you. I'm sorry."

"Get out. Please. Leave me alone." I squeaked.

L.Joe stood up, his eyes filled with hurt and guilt, and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed, I cried my heart out. I cried like I've never cried before. I hugged my knees close and cried, and the tears never seem to stop.

This was exactly like the dream I had before.

I was heartbroken.

I could hear my heart breaking.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

Are we over?

I don't want us to be over.

I'm sorry, L.Joe. We need a break.

Mianhe..........I love you.

 

L.Joe's POV

She was screaming. Yelling. Thrashing.

Her eyes were filled with hurt, pain and agony.

She had the right to shout at me.

She had the right to do anything.

I'm suprised she hasn't strangled me yet.

Standing at her point of view, I .

I enough to be living in Loserville.

I'm sorry, Jieun. I did it to protect you.

I could hear her crying in the room, I was crying outside as well.

I still love you, I do.

"Mianhe......i love you." Was all I heard from the room.

I'm glad she still loves me.

I went out of my plan. I got hooked onto money and power.

She woke me up. She knocked sense into me.

I should stop. I should get out of this right now.

And I will protect her.

 

~~~

Start of drama....? And Jieun's dream really happened! I'm worried for this couple~~~

Sorry for updating so late! :( Christmas just ended, and i'm still recovering from my financial losses! :(

Plus, I've been sleep-deprived and also a very bad writer's block.

Mianhe!

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Also, i've changed Jieun's photo in the foreword page. Go see! ^^

Do subscribe and comment! And don't hesitate to add me as a friend! ^^ I'm very very friendly!

See you guys soon!

Love,

DAISYYY