Lonely

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

-After School-

Jieun's POV

Soyeon wrote a note to me in class asking to meet her after her detention today, and it's important.

It must be important because Soyeonnie rarely writes notes, unless it's extremely important, life and death situations.

I put on my headphones and put my hands into the pockets of my blazer.

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~

Thanks iPod. Thanks for rubbing it into my face.

I glanced around, trying to find my friends.

Chunji and Jiyeon went on a date, Naeun had remedial classes cause she was failing and the rest of Teen Top are at who knows where?

Chunji and Jiyeonnie are such a cute and sweet couple. 

Speaking of their relationship, I have no idea where mine is heading to right now. Probably went off on it's own and jumped off a cliff. *sigh*

L.Joe's smiling face constantly clouds up my mind......I miss him so much. If only he knew..............KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

 

Changjo's POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

CAP just told us an extremely funny joke. That was classic, man!

I have to breathe. *breathe in breathe out*

Whew.

Hey isn't that Jieun noona? She seems....dazed. I take that back. She's ALWAYS dazed, ever since L.Joe left.

The bubbly Jieun noona I used to know, vanished. I miss that. I miss that Jieun so much. Now, all she does is stare at her phone 24/7, waiting for a call or a text from L.Joe hyung.

Why can't she just forget him and get on with life? HE chose to leave her. She's better off with someone else........someone who actually cares more than hyung.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

.

 

3rd Person's POV

Jieun was trudging along the pathway in deep thought, she'd glance at her hand that was holding on to her phone every now and then, expecting a call from her oppa.

On the other hand, Teen Top was walking towards her direction, laughing at a joke that CAP had just told them. Ricky was clutching his stomach, Niel was laughing out loud whilst Changjo was laughing.

Changjo gasped for air, cooling himself down from the extreme laughter, when he saw Jieun. He furrowed his eyebrows, knowing that she must be thinking about L.Joe, again.

Not seeing that there was a rock at her way, Jieun stepped on it, only to start falling backwards. Instantly, she screamed.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Changjo widened his eyes, immediately running towards the falling Jieun.

'Thud!'

 

Jieun's POV

I didn't look where i was going, AGAIN. And this time, luck was not on my side. I couldn't save my fall.

I shut my eyes, waiting for contact with the rough surface of the road. I'll probably bleed somewhere. My head, my back, my arms.

However, the pain never came. My eyes fluttered open, only to see Changjo on top of me. Our eyes met, and we were staring at each other for about a minute.

What. the. heck.

I shouldn't be saying that, I should be thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His arms blocked my back and his hands were cupping the back of my head, preventing me from slamming my body on the road.

Thank God he was wearing those leather gloves which exposed his fingers. He could've scratched himself! I quickly removed my headphones from my head.

"I'm sorry!" Changjo exclaimed as he tore off his gaze from mine, quickly turning to the side and standing up, offering his hand to me as well.

"It's ok, don't apologise! I should be apologising and thanking you! Kamsahamida!" I replied as I took his hand and he pulled me up.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and grinned a little. "No problem!"

*That was pretty cute.* I thought as I smiled for the first time in 3 months.

"JIEUN AH! TEEN TOP! STOP RIGHT THERE AND DON'T MOVEEEEEE! I'VE GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Soyeon ought to learn to lower down her volume. I turned around, facing her as she ran towards us.

She stopped and tried to catch her breath for a while, and then she looked up at us.

"L.Joe is back! I saw him peeking into the class from the window during Mr Kim's lesson!"

L.Joe.....is.....back?

Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he bother contacting me? Why didn't he visit me? Why didn't he come to school? WHY?!

Thoughts flooded my head. There were so many questions unanswered.

Why couldn't he face me?

Soyeon wanted to explain further when I interrupted her.

"Soyeonnie, Teen Top, I'll go home first. I need some time. Alone."

"Jieun ah-"

"Gwenchana! I'll be fine" I flashed them a fake smile. With that, I turned and walked away.

As I walked home, countless questions and thought filled my head. The biggest question was, why did he suddenly leave me?

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks and I started crying. I had no intention on stopping.

But my body wanted me to stop. It was obviously tired. I'm sorry, my body..........

My vision got blurry and black spots started appearing.

I fell onto the ground, and I saw a pair of shoes running towards me. Could that be L.Joe oppa?

And then, i out.

 

~~~

SORRY FOR SUCH A Y CHAPTER :( I WAS YAWNING THROUGHOUT WHILE WRITING THIS :(

Who's that "someone" who apparently cares more than L.Joe for Jieun????

Subscribe and comment! :)