Peeking L.Joe!

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

L.Joe's POV

HI I'M SOBER. Ok.

It's been.....let's see, 3 months. 3 months since I left school.

Gawd. I miss Jieun so much that i'm dying.

Yes, i've got the money. I've got the swag. I've got the people who love me. But still.......my heart.....feels so empty.

I'VE GOT IT! Since there isn't anything today, it won't hurt to peek in school and look at my Jieun for a while, right?

I can't let her know who I am now. She'd probably hate me for this, but i've got no other choice. It's either this, or she gets killed. I'd pick the first option in a heartbeat.

JIEUN. CANNOT. DIE.

I hop on my motorbike, and drove off to school.

Ah. I miss the old times.

 

Soyeon's POV

Math. Math. Math. Mr Kim. Mr Kim. . . Boring. Boring.

I'm out of my mind. I'm chanting. Oh wait, i'm talking to myself now in my head.

I must be losing my marbles after looking at Jieun acting like that. Damn!

I glanced around the classroom, and behind me, Naeun was sleeping. Hmm, as usual.

She isn't gonna pass junior year if she's gonna continue sleeping like that. How does she do that, anyway? She practically sleeps 24/7. Tsk.

I took out my notebook and started sketching. Yes, I am an awesome artist. That's what my friends tell me though. I'm believing it.

I'm drawing my crush. Keke. L-oppa~~~~

I'm in love with my best friend's brother. HE'S SO HOT OMG.

So, I was about to draw the outline of his abs when I saw spotted something moving from the corner of my eye.

Instantly, I turned my head and there it was. Actually, there HE was.

L.Joe.

I rubbed my eyes. L.Joe?

YES IT'S L.JOE.

So this bum decided to appear. Behind our backs. Mmmm.

He's staring at Jieun.

And now he's looking at me.

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

. I accidentally shouted.

All heads turn to face me. And Mr Kim is NOT happy. I repeat. NOT. HAPPY.

 

L.Joe's POV

Here I am, at the back window of Jieun's classroom.

She got thinner. And paler. And she seems weaker.

Aish. That girl hasn't been eating or sleeping again.

I need to give her a good lecture about health.

But I can't. So, i'm just going to look at her. For 5 minutes. Wait. Make that 10

Why does my face feel hot all of a sudden. Someone. is. staring.

I shifted my gaze and then................

I saw Soyeon. Looking directly at me. HELL, SHE SAW ME.

"OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Yep. I better run.

 

Jieun's POV

L.Joe oppa. Oppa. Seobang. Yeobo. L.Joe. Byunghun oppa.

He was all I can think of. I'm dying without his presence.

That's when I realised.

Yep. I can't live without him.

L.Joe COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And suddenly. "OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

That sounded like Soyeon. I turned my head, facing her. So did the rest of the class. And the Kim boring monster.

Her face was red. She was obviously shocked. By something.

"Ms Park. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A CIRCUS?! OR A CARNIVAL?! WHERE YOU CAN JUST SHOUT AND ACT OBLIVIOUS TO THE ONGOING LESSON?! I WAS ABOUT TO TEACH THE WONDERFUL FORMULAS OF ALGEBRA AND YOU DECIDED TO OPEN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS AND PRODUCE THAT EAR DEAFENING SOUND. YOU! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!"

Whoa. Mr Kim just lost his temper. For a simple "OH MY GAWD." Wow.

"WHAT'S THERE TO LOOK? GO BACK TO YOUR BOOKS!"

Instantly, every head turned back to the board.

5 minutes later, a note landed on my desk.

"Wait for me. Tell the rest to wait too. I'll meet you guys at the gate after school. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. -Soyeon"