Chapter 1

a bit of nostalgia

Not everyone believed in them. Everyone was not convinced. Majority hates them. Byun Baekhyun was once a fan of Kim Taeyeon but then a scandal arose and caused everything to be in a Rush.

It was such a Rush that they never got to sort out their feelings.

A BaekYeon Fan Fiction.

©Seoulchonew 2016

 

----

 

 

“The Curlers look very good on you Taengoo.” Taeyeon’s stylist complemented as she fixes Taeyeon’s hair. Taeyeon gave up a small smile. “Unnie, Twinkle will be a success right?” She asked and looked at her refection at the mirror.

The Stylist noona gave out a hearty laugh. “Of course! You are Girls’ Generation! And Twinkle had not yet been released but it’s number one on Search Keys and Trends!”

Before Taeyeon could even answer, Tiffany came inside the Dressing room. Taeyeon caught a sight of her best friend with Glamorous Curls and her well known Eyesmile.

“Yah, The segment’s going to start. Let’s go!” She commanded and she pulled Taeyeon next to her. Taeyeon agrees and the two of them walk towards the filming area. There they saw Seohyun talking with the Director and the Trainee. Taeyeon automatically recognized the Trainee with a Brown coat, camera and elf like ears. He was easy to identify. He also worked with Girls’ Generation at their Genie MV.

He is Park Chanyeol.

The Director Called them and they stopped on their tracks and made their way.

So, Aside from Miyoung’s segment with Sehun and Kai, You’ll be working with another Trainee from M1. It’ll be for like, 10 seconds. The concept will be….Act your normal selves while you are getting make up and do the Choreo.”

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun nodded.

The cameras were on set and Taeyeon and Tiffany were already sitting down their areas. The director ordered a staff to call on the last M1 trainee.

Taeyeon sat comfortably as she spins hair chairs. But she stopped when she heard Tiffany giggling.

“Yah, Fany what’s with the giggles?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh nothing.” Tiffany answered.

“You what? The M1 trainee that we’ll be working with in this segment is a good singer! I heard him once.” Tiffany continued.

“Really? He’ll be a hit.” Taeyeon replied and started practicing the choreography a bit.

“That’s not it. He’s also a fan of yours.”

Taeyeon stopped a bit.

“I even heard that he’s very happy when he got the spot to film with us.”

“What’s his name?” Taeyeon asked curiously. Tiffany suddenly stopped, turned her head and smiled. She got up and greeted someone.

Taeyeon was not facing them. But she also stood up as a sign of respect to the person. She bowed in 90 degrees and greeted….The M1 member.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” Taeyeon greeted. “Please be comfortable with us.” She continued. The Trainee let out a nervous smile. He has never got a chance to be this close to his Sunbaes. He will always be at the training room with his other members training and preparing for their Debut.

And….this was his first time this close to Taeyeon.

“A-Ah Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Byun Baekhyun.” The Trainee greeted her. Taeyeon can sense Baekhyun’s nervousness so she smiled at him. She also noticed his eyeliner.

“You’re Byun Bakehyun? I heard you sing well.” Taeyeon complemented causing Baekhyun to blush a bit. “Pursue your dream. M1 will be debuting soon. Oh, and please don’t be so nervous.” Taeyeon cheered.

“Thank You Taeyeon n-noona.” Baekhyun replied and smiled at her.

“Okay! Let’s Start the filming so we can rush and wrap it! Okay In Three…..Two…”

Before the director hits the number one. Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon with a nervous smile on his face. Taeyeon also glanced at him causing him to giggle silently.

“One! Okay Cue!”

Then everyone was in character.

---

After filming, the stylist noonas were carefully peeling off his make up. Sehun glanced at Baekhyun who still was smiling. Sehun tapped Jongin on the shoulders.

“Yah, don’t you think there’s something wrong with hyung?” Asked Sehun. Kai glanced at his hyung whose face is about to rip apart because of that enormous smile.

Jongin studied him carefully.

“Yah, how was your filming with TTS members?” One of the stylist noonas asked. Sehun answered, “I think we need to be more professional now that our debut is near.”

“Nice one Hun.” The stylist noona praised sehun as he removes his lip balm.

Jongin was still looking at Baekhyun.

Yah, Taeyeon looked so pretty today well also Fany and joo-hyeon but I think Taeyeon was the prettiest.” Jongin’s stylist noona clamied and he suddenly noticed Baekhyun’s smile got even wider.

With that smile, Jongin already knew.

Jongin tapped Sehun on the shoulder with a smile. Sehun’s eyebrows met. “What? So?”

Jongin chuckled. “Nothing, hyung here is just suffering the worst case of Fanboy-itis. He’s just Taengoo-zoned. Just like old times.”

 

Baekhyun, upon hearing Jongin’s remark, blushed and threw an eyeliner to Jongin.

 

Was I that obvious!? Baekhyun thought.

 

He couldn't deny it, he was taeyeon's fan ever since.

but sometimes....even now that they're in one place...he's feeling a little bit...different.

---

short chap sorry