Chapter 4:

a bit of nostalgia

Guys above all the ships I just realized, I LOVE BAEKYEON WAY TOO MUCH. (then Hunrene sorry not sorry XD) I AM HOPING FOR THEIR COLLABORATION TO HAPPEN ONE DAY… How their voices might blend, stage presence. (GAHD AM I DREAMING TOO MUCH?)

Sorry for not updating ^^ I’m glad my 41 subscribers and counting are still here. ILYSM Babies.

Watch Taeyeon’s #WHY and EXO’s monster! BBH is goddamn hot.

Once again, This is a work of Fiction by a Crazy BaekYeon shipper.

Some scenes and facts are real I just reformatted it because this is my Story.

COMMENTS WOULD MOTIVATE ME MUCH!

PS: HEY ANGST IS ON THE WAY, I AM JUST DEVELOPING THEIR CHARACTER AND THIS HAS A FLOW.

PPS: WATCH “SNSD FINDS OUT THAT BAEKHYUN LIKES TAEYEON IN YOUTUBE!” this is mainly that Fancam and I ING BELIEVE THAT.

---

Chapter 4

When B is obvious to T

After the Concert in Seoul they all went to China for another SM Town Concert. Baekhyun was excited to travel overseas again. EXO was now getting attention and their releases are setting records and topping charts after a minute of release. And it’s not just EXO-K that’s getting attention might as well their other half.

Baekhyun was busy studying Chinese inside their car. The car was silent because only him and Suho were the only ones awake. Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo were all drifting away with dreams because of Exhaustion. They will soon film a variety show called EXO Showtime to get them even stronger.

Suho tapped his dongsaeng’s shoulder that was busy practicing Dear my family in Chinese. Baekhyun was quite startled.

“Hyung---“

“Hey, don’t read when we’re travelling. Your eyes would hurt.”

Baekhyun didn’t even protest anymore and just obeyed their leader’s advice. He knew that with a great Leader like Junmyeon, EXO would go far.

--

After several minutes in the Car, their manager opened their Van’s lights to wake up the other sleeping members. Baekhyun was the first to depart from the Van. Fansite noonas gathered everywhere. Their cameras were pointed at the certain EXO member who looked was the epitome of a model as he walks towards the Incheon airport. Baekhyun was followed by Chanyeol and the others. They waited for their manager to get their passports ready for their departure in Korea.

“Hey,” Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol. “Had SNSD already departed to China?”

“Aigoo, thinking of Taeyeon noona?” Chanyeol replied with a mocking grin.

“I wasn’t.” Baekhyun denied and looked away from his best friend.

--

“Hik!”

Taeyeon covered as she started hiccupping.

Seohyun laughed when she heard Taeyeon hiccupping. “Aigoo, Unnie get some water.” Arrowing her with her bottled water.

Taeyeon snatched the bottled water out of her hands and hastily drank it all up but the hiccups still didn’t go away.

“You know,” Seohyun nudged Taeyeon with a wide smile. “They say that when you hiccup, someone was actually thinking of you.”

Taeyeon faced SNSD’s maknae. “That’s stupid.” She replied with a snicker.

Seohyun hugged her orange pillow and smiled. “I know but who knows?”

--

Rehersals had been done and after a day, SM TOWN in China was started. The venue was sold out and their petition to see their idols were granted. Loud Cheers from each SM artist’s fans hovered in the air.

After the performances, Dear My Family was second to the last song and those who sang it in Seoul will sing it here in China in obviously, Chinese.

Baekhyun tapped his shoes as he waits for the Stylist noona to finish his eyeliner.

“A-Ahhh noona it’s itchy.”

“Stay still Baek.” She warned.

Baekhyun stayed still and just hummed the lyrics inside his head.

He didn’t see Taeyeon that much, well aside from purposely watching SNSD’s performances on stage.

The Dear My Family instrumental started and all singers are appointed on stage. Baekhyun calmed his heart down and went up the stage, in his white blazer and pink shirt, with kyungsoo and his face painted with a Wide grin.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!”

--

Baekhyun was nervous but he was also happy. He felt like his heart was going to explode because it kept thumping heart. He was silently giggling like a high school boy over his crush. He was between Junmyeon and Jongdae and some MC and infront of him, was Kim Taeyeon. And he was also surrounded by the SNSD members.

Baekhyun tried to not look at Taeyeon but those glances were heavily observed by another SNSD Member, Dancing Queen Hyohyeon.

Not just Hyohyeon of course, it was a careless move.

While Taeyeon was being distracted when the MC was talking to her, hyohyeon grabbed the opportunity to test if her conclusions were right.

Hyohyeon giggles when she realized that Baekhyun was just infront of Taeng. She thinks of a plan so she turned around to signal Yoona. Hyohyeon chit-chatted Taeyeon for a while Yoona pulls Baekhyun.

“Hey, I know you like Taeyeon.”

Baekhyun almost choked.

Baekhyun was surprised but he didn’t much show it. Yuri gave him a mocking look which Baekhyun even more nervous.

How did they find that out!? Was I obvious!? Baekhyun asked himself.

Yuri told Baekhyun to go back to his position and Baekhyun obeyed, being quite confused. After a while Yuri and Yoona gave each other ‘the’ look.

Meanwhile Hyohyeon had already informed Sunny who was beside her and they just giggled. Sunny thought that Baekhyun was cute being like that and he was indeed just a kid.

Baekhyun couldn’t help it but to glance at taeyeon once again and this was caught again by observer Hyohyeon.

Kim Taeyeon was just clueless.

Baekhyun admired Taeyeon’s hair, how it flows out so beautifully and how it looked so soft. He wanted to talk to her----but many people might misunderstand.

Hyohyeon kept giggling like a kid.

This is another cute pair after Jonghyun-Taeyeon, Leeteuk-Taeyeon Tiffany-Taeyeon Hyo thought.

Hyohyeon loses it and turns to Yoona and Yuri.

“He’s very indenial.” Yoona informed.

“I know he was beyond obvious and kid leader is just clueless like a doe.” Yuri butted in.

“I wanted to Tell Taeng but I wanted her to find it out in her own.”

“I’ll mock her after.” Yoona replied to hyoheon’s words. She glanced at Taeyeon who was holding a mic and a flag looking gorgeously innocent.

Baekhyun was also quite clueless that the girls beside him was talking about him. Hyohyeon called him again.

“Eyy, don’t deny. We know you like Taeyeon.”

Yoona laughed inwardly when the boy blushed a bit.

“N-No.”

“Lol stuttering.” Yuri remarked. “He’s so obvious.”

“Hey it wouldn’t hurt to like her. I remember Yuri being linked to Minho.” Yoona told him causing Yuri to pinch her.

Yoona played troll and she glanced at Baekhyun then to Taeyeon, then process repeats.

Now that his secret is known, Baekhyun prayed that Taeyeon wouldn’t know.

“You like Taeyeon~” Yoona and Yuri Chanted. Baekhyun was defenseless. How could he deny the truth again? Yoonyul spent a few more minutes to tease Baekhyun and baekhyun just laughed inwardly.

“You don’t like taeng? No you like Taeng.”

“You’d be a tomato’s brother if you keep teasing him Yoong.”

YoonYul was having their own world but then they stopped when the song was ending already.

Finally Taeyeon decided to look back and without warning her gaze crashed with Baekhyun’s.

Oh she’s looking at me? Wait me only? she saw me Oh finally. Oh what!? Baekhyun thought.

Taeyeon wanted to tell Baekhyun a joke but she refused to and instead gave him a huge smile.

Baekhyun returned the smile leaving Taeyeon thinking,

Baekhyun’s smiles are so cute.

***