Chapter 3:

a bit of nostalgia

Before anything else I just want to say, It’s not just Baekhyun that risked for this kind of scandal, Taeyeon too. Taeyeon got the most hates and bash not Baekhyun. People call us Baekyeon shippers ‘delulu’. I mean I know we have our opinions but I ADMIT that that Car incident was FAKE but back way the IG Posts, Moments and Glances!? You tell me those are ing fake!?

I believe in Baekyeon.

---

 

Chapter 3

The Start of Everything

 

TTS bowed and smiled after their comeback showcase. Their promotions were now starting after the Music Video had been released. They performed in Music Bank today and the energetic performance was exchanged with cheers of Sones and claps of appreciation.

“Yah, girls we did great.” Taeyeon said to her girls, Seohyun and Tiffany. She was a bit nervous, they were the first sub-unit but she knows that with a little trust, People would appreciate them like Girls Generation.

Tiffany laughed. “Thanks Taengoo.” Then she elbowed Seohyun. “Yah Seohyunnie, Text Yuri and tell her to bring Ice cream in the Dorm!”

Kwon Yuri was out of the Dorm with their manager to buy a bit of groceries. Of course she needed a good disguise.

Seohyun fished her phone out of her small pocket inside that glittery gold jacket and dialed Yuri’s Number. The three bowed when people congratulate them as they walk at the Studio’s aisle. All of a sudden a lady with a camera and six boys following her, walked towards the TTS members. They met and stop on their tracks.

The six boys blushed in bewilderment when they saw their Sunbaes, especially one certain member.

Taeyeon recognized the six boys immediately. No doubt, they were EXO-K. They debuted right after and teasers were out that early.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” The six boys greeted shyly and TTS returned their politeness.

Goodluck in the future.” Tiffany giggled and Suho smirked. “Thank you.”

Baekhyun’s eyes darted to Taeyeon who looks like a high end fashionista with her get up, she was undeniably stunning. He tried to control inside his feelings. Taeyeon glanced at Baekhyun.

“Good luck for your showcase!” Taeyeon told them and Baekhyun couldn’t help himself anymore so he replied. “T-Thank you n-noona.”

Chanyeol elbowed Jongin.

“Shall we take a picture?” The Lady told them and they nodded in return. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun inserted themselves and the boys posed for the camera.

Why am I here? Why? Aish! Chanyeol! Baekhyun thought.

The arrangement was,

CY Taeyeon D.O SH Seohyun Kai Tiffany JM BH

For Baekhyun, Chanyeol was indeed lucky. He shot with the TTS Members for Twinkle, With Girls Generation in Genie and Fire Alarm. He was jealous. And now, he’s beside Taeyeon.

How could he be that lucky? Baekhyun thought but still he couldn’t deny that he’s happy. He did a V-Pose.

Click!

“Kamsahamnida~” Seojohyun answered and the TTS members made their way back to the dressing room. The Lady checked the shot before telling the boys, “Let’s prepare okay?”

Baekhyun secretly smiled.

---

“HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!” Baekhyun squealed like a girl over the phone. The other EXO-K members were busy brushing their teeth, dealing with Sasaengs and watching Television. Funny how they got that amount of sasaeng fans after debut.

“Aish! Why are you shouting!?” Baekbeom who is probably irritated shouted on the other line.

“Yah! Check SMTOWN’s facebook update! Hyung! We got---WE HAD A PICTURE WITH TTS!”

Baekbeom caressed his ears because of Baekhyun shouting. Jongin paused from practicing MAMA when he heard his Hyung silently giggling while he lay down the sofa.

Meanwhile Sehun who’s busy eating orange nudged his Hyung. “Yah, what’s with hyung? He misses his family?”

“I don’t think that’s the topic.” Kai answered and elbowed Sehun. “Yah, do you remember our choreo? I saw you that you’re nervous you almost made a mistake at our debut!”

KaiHun fell into their world while Chanyeol worked with Kyungsoo for some lyrics.

“HYUNG! CHECK IT!” Baekhyun shouted because of excitement. Baekbeom sighed and checked the website and there he saw the picture.

“So? With your little news could make me cute?” Baekbeom sarcastically answered.

“Yah, it’s an achievement for a fanboy like me! My first picture with Taeyeon!”

“Aish! Taeyeon again Taeyeon again~” Baekbeom chanted and ignored his little brother’s squeals. He knows how much Baekhyun liked Taeyeon and inside even if he didn’t admit. He was very proud of what his brother is going to achieve and had achieved.

--

“Na na na na~ neomu sarangya~” Baekhyun hummed as he fixed his bag. Today they will have their SMTOWN concert in Seoul. He controlled his smiles as he remembers what Lee Soo Man told them 3 days ago.

 

“Practice this. We will record tomorrow morning for Dear My Family.” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo seemed to be surprised. Luhan gave his brothers a quick nudge.

We will sing this for the fans in SMTOWN Seoul. I already taught Taeyeon the lyrics.” Lee Soo Man told his kids. Everyone turned to Taeyeon who’s laughing.

“Ani, Yesung and Jonghyun knows it too. Even Boa Unnie.” Taeyeon replied.

 “You’ll all dress in white. The arrangements will be done tomorrow morning. Dismiss.” Lee Soo Man told them and went outside. The top vocalists of every group gathered around Taeyeon, Yesung, Changmin and Boa.

--

Baekhyun frowned but is happy for his hyung, Luhan, he was included for the MV, recording. Chanyeol pat his back. “Yah, don’t frown.”

Baekhyun sighed. He knows that he’s just a bit jealous because Luhan and Kyungsoo’s inside the recording room with Taeyeon. Baekhyun shrugged his thoughts. Of course he needed to be professional. He needs to hide his inner fanboy so that it’ll not cause controversies. He’s an idol now; he needs to protect his and his group’s image.

--

The Day happened.

120818

Thousands of Fans gathered inside the Venue. The stage was big and extending for the Fans. Behind the curtains everyone was preparing for the Opening.

SM TOWN 3 in Seoul

Baekhyun was surprised that even though he wasn’t included in the main MV, he’s got the chance to sing on stage.

He fixed his white coat. He wore a pink shirt inside and white shoes. He shrugged his nervousness and exercised his vocals. Kyungsoo tapped his shoes while waiting. Yesung and Jonghyun passed infront of them and they happily greet him. Even Jongdae was given a shot.

Baekhyun silently imagined Taeyeon, how she’ll look like later. Her vocals. He saw her two days ago while practicing the choreo for I got a Boy and Gee. Even humming Dear my Family with her serene but powerful voice as she fix her specs.

“Guys! 2 minutes let’s get to the stage!” One of the staff shouted. Chen, D.O, Baekhyun and Luhan went to the waiting area and the other artists gathered around. He scanned his area but still no signs of Taeyeon. Changmin and Yunho greeted him and he happily returned the simple Fighting.

“Okay let’s enjoy the stage.” Jonghyun told the whole group and they did a Fighting together. Fans chant can be heard from the backstage and Baekhyun calmed his heart when one of the staff gave him the microphone. The introduction played.

Kim Jonghyun was the first one to enter and based from the creams, he already captured the hearts of his fans. Luna and Boa slowly disappeared until it was Baekhyun’s time to shine.

Baekhyun went up stage and his eyes glittered in excitement. He smiled as he happily sang the lyrics. He forgot about Taeyeon for a little while but that thought didn’t easily fade as a sweet serene voice enveloping his ears. He turned to the owner of the voice and he quickly turned back and gulped.

She’s so pretty. Baekhyun thought not letting thoughts enter his mind. He became extremely nauseous and excited.

Taeyeon indeed looked like an angel with that sleeveless white dress above her knees. Her voice even made her look so captivating and Byun Baekhyun could never deny that.

Taeyeon walked beside Baekhyun and Baekhyun forgot that the staff put her beside him. Silly him.

Taeyeon sang the lyrics with Joy as she waved to the endless ocean of crowd. It made her heart flutter.

Meanwhile Baekhyun couldn’t help himself but to always turn to Taeyeon.

Baekhyun control yourself! He always reminded himself but his own head got a mind of its own.  He smiled as he mutters lyrics.

Little did they know that there are a few people…that were shipping them.

“Saranghaeyeooo~” Taeyeon sang and Baekhyun clutched his earpiece to take a good listen to what she said. It was just harmonious for him. His heart fluttered and everyone gathered around. He took one last glance at Taeyeon before the song ended.

No scratch that one last glance.

---

Hope

Another song that all SM artists practiced ever since. They all dressed in cute tshirts that matched with the pink and yellow lights. Taeyeon withdrew from her members to enjoy the huge stage. Neither that she know that a boy also withdrew from s and the boy glanced at his noona.

Taeyeon walked towards the other side while clutching her ears and microphone when Baekhyun, holding a flag strolled beside her. Taeyeon immediately glanced at her dongsaeng whose smile is wider than anyone. Taeyeon turned to him,

“Ain’t this fun?” She asked but Baekhyun was either too mesmerized by the crowd or his crush.

Baekhyun bent down a little to hear her.

“Are you having fun Baekhyun?” She whispered onto his ears because of the loud screams. Baekhyun almost died in happiness as he felt her hot breath on his earlobe. He nodded and smiled at her.

They walked towards the other side like a pair.

They waved at their fans and some Baekyeon shippers even rejoiced from the sight.

“Yes it’s fun.” Baekhyun, for the first time, talked to her casually as he waves his flag.

Taeyeon held her flag tightly and when she saw that the Ending Bow was coming, she stretched her hand out to signal Baekhyun to Run so that they could make it.

They both walked faster and all of a sudden within an heartbeat, Taeyeon grabbed Baekhyun’s left hand and raised it in midair.

Baekhyun controlled his blush but one thing’s for sure,

 

He was holding Taeyeon’s hands.

 

Fingers intertwining.

 

His heart raced like in a Marathon. As they bow to the Audience.

 

It lasted for 10 seconds before Baekhyun felt spaces in between his fingers.

 

They walked back and clapped for the crowd. The lined up with the others and Yixing behind Baekhyun.

 

“Thankyou~” They cheered the crowd and Taeyeon turned to Baekhyun, she arrowed her microphone.

“Somebody liked it too much, shout, use my microhone~” Taeyeon joked and Baekhyun turned to her, all smiles and they both laugh.

 

“THANKYOU!” They ended the ment.

 

“Thank you.” Baekhyun muttered silently and of course, referring not only to the fans but to the girl who captivated his heart.

***

Sorry lame I’ll edit this though when it ends. HAHAHA.

OMO, some info here are true that EXO pic with TTS and that BaekYeon moment that I will treasure forever.

COMMENT BABIES~